• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aceship

• Alexander Blade

• Marcin6

Top Posters In This Topic

Killuminati91 : Ragdoll Is Difficult to Build Now(Only Now)

Marcin6 : Did You Merge The Script?

Killuminati91 : Ragdoll Is Difficult to Build Now(Only Now)

Marcin6 : Did You Merge The Script?

Nope , i don`t know how to do it confused.gif

Damn !

OK here you go , and please do something with it biggrin.gif

---------- GTA IV Alice "Superman" script example -------------------- © Alexander Blade 2008 ---------- --global variables PLAYER_ID, PLAYER_INDEX, PLAYER_CHAR = 0function InitScript() -- blah-blah-blah Wait(10000)endfunction WaitForPlayerPoolCreation() while (IsPlayerPoolCreated() == 0) do   Wait(2000) endendfunction WaitForValidPlayer() PLAYER_CHAR = 0 repeat    CallNative("GET_PLAYER_ID")PLAYER_ID = GetIntResult()if (PLAYER_ID >= 0) then  PushInt(PLAYER_ID)  CallNative("CONVERT_INT_TO_PLAYERINDEX")  PLAYER_INDEX = GetIntResult()  PushInt(PLAYER_INDEX)     PushVarPtr()	  CallNative("GET_PLAYER_CHAR")  PLAYER_CHAR = GetIntParam(1)  if (PLAYER_CHAR <= 0) then    Wait(1000)  end  end  until (PLAYER_CHAR > 0)  end	function GiveWeapon(Num) PushInt(PLAYER_CHAR) PushInt(Num) CallNative("HAS_CHAR_GOT_WEAPON") if (GetIntResult() == 0) then   PushInt(PLAYER_CHAR)   PushInt(Num)   PushInt(30000)   PushInt(0)   CallNative("GIVE_WEAPON_TO_CHAR") else   PushInt(PLAYER_CHAR)PushInt(Num)PushInt(30000)CallNative("SET_CHAR_AMMO") end	endfunction SetPlayerProperties() PushInt(PLAYER_INDEX) PushInt(1) CallNative("SET_PLAYER_INVINCIBLE") PushInt(PLAYER_INDEX) PushInt(1) CallNative("SET_PLAYER_NEVER_GETS_TIRED") PushInt(PLAYER_INDEX) PushInt(1) CallNative("SET_PLAYER_FAST_RELOAD")   PushInt(0) CallNative("ENABLE_MAX_AMMO_CAP") GiveWeapon(2) GiveWeapon(5) GiveWeapon(9) GiveWeapon(10) GiveWeapon(13) GiveWeapon(14) GiveWeapon(16) GiveWeapon(18)endfunction main() InitScript() while true do   WaitForPlayerPoolCreation()   WaitForValidPlayer()    SetPlayerProperties()Wait(5000) end	end-- startmain();

cmon, please anybody create a ragdoll-on-keypress script smile.gif

Maybe SET_CHAR_DRUGGED_UP which requires two parms might do the trick, play with it and let us know smile.gif

to give you a pointer, this script will set the health of niko to 200 (full health):

PLAYER_ID, PLAYER_INDEX, PLAYER_CHAR = 0

function InitScript()

Wait(10000)

end

function WaitForPlayerPoolCreation()

while (IsPlayerPoolCreated() == 0) do

Wait(2000)

end

end

function WaitForValidPlayer()

PLAYER_CHAR = 0

repeat

CallNative("GET_PLAYER_ID")

PLAYER_ID = GetIntResult()

if (PLAYER_ID >= 0) then

PushInt(PLAYER_ID)

CallNative("CONVERT_INT_TO_PLAYERINDEX")

PLAYER_INDEX = GetIntResult()

PushInt(PLAYER_INDEX)

PushVarPtr()

CallNative("GET_PLAYER_CHAR")

PLAYER_CHAR = GetIntParam(1)

if (PLAYER_CHAR <= 0) then

Wait(1000)

end

end

until (PLAYER_CHAR > 0)

end

function SetHealth()

PushInt(PLAYER_CHAR)

PushInt(200)

CallNative("SET_CHAR_HEALTH")

end

function main()

InitScript()

while true do

if (IsKeyPressed(105) == 1) then

WaitForPlayerPoolCreation()

WaitForValidPlayer()

if (IsKeyPressed(105) == 1) then

SetHealth()

Wait (200)

end

end

Wait(300)

end

end

-- start

main();

by pressing num 9 (105)

obviously the part where you change the function would be in the SetHealth() section.

DELETE THE GIVEWEAPON(ALL OF THEM)

Then use my weaponspawner,original superman are have an ak(Superman Is An Terrorist?!)

and Delete

function GiveWeapon(Num)

PushInt(PLAYER_CHAR)

PushInt(Num)

CallNative("HAS_CHAR_GOT_WEAPON")

if (GetIntResult() == 0)

then

PushInt(PLAYER_CHAR)

PushInt(Num)

PushInt(30000)

PushInt(0)

CallNative("GIVE_WEAPON_TO_CHAR")

else

PushInt(PLAYER_CHAR)

PushInt(Num)

PushInt(30000)

CallNative("SET_CHAR_AMMO")

end

end

And is 200 nico default health?

Edit:

Skaarj and Killuminati91 : Set the animation to Ragdoll Animation?

Edited by aceship

Yes it is, for people who think the game is too easy, lower the 200 and the health will be set to a lower value in game. (setting it to 100 will set the health to zero, one punch and nico dies smile.gif

DELETE THE GIVEWEAPON(ALL OF THEM)

Then use my weaponspawner,original superman are have an ak(Superman Is An Terrorist?!)

and Delete

function GiveWeapon(Num)

PushInt(PLAYER_CHAR)

PushInt(Num)

CallNative("HAS_CHAR_GOT_WEAPON")

if (GetIntResult() == 0)

then

PushInt(PLAYER_CHAR)

PushInt(Num)

PushInt(30000)

PushInt(0)

CallNative("GIVE_WEAPON_TO_CHAR")

else

PushInt(PLAYER_CHAR)

PushInt(Num)

PushInt(30000)

CallNative("SET_CHAR_AMMO")

end

end

Edit:

But why i must use this weaponspawner ?

The weapon Spawner Will Give You Weapon If You are Press the Button That are used To Be,

And

The Terrorist Superman Will Give You "Permanent" Weapon That are Listed In The Script

Additional Answer

I want everyone use this Script devil.gif

Killuminati91

i want niko to stumble and fall / turn into a ragdoll by pressing a button, and make him stand up by pressing the button again

Ok, so I reinstalled Alice...still didn't work. I cleaned out my install of all mods (Using the FileCheckFix.asi and all those files), and have my game running like it was when I first got it. I then reinstalled Alice again, however it simply crashed after the loading screen. As soon as I got rid of alice.asi it loaded again...but then I don't get the scripts working. Can anybody help me here? I've tried everything I can think of.

Can someone make it so that your are invincible but can be knocked down by explosions? Or make the superman script toggle-able? I tried doing it myself but I'm not good with LUA. I would appreciate it.

Foogooman : Skaarj Script Is The Answer,(Maybe?)

Killuminati91 : Can You Scripting?

Toez : Do You Update Your Gta 4? Into 1.01?

Skaarj:

So You Can Use The Instant Dead And Disable The Gray screen Of Death And Press A toogle Then Alive Again? If It Can Be Done , It Will Be A Play Dead, oR Ragdoll

Can someone make it so that your are invincible but can be knocked down by explosions? Or make the superman script toggle-able? I tried doing it myself but I'm not good with LUA. I would appreciate it.

---------- GTA IV God Mode Toggle (Press CTRL+1 for on and CTRL+2 for off) -------------- Majority of Code © sjaak327  2008 ---------- --global variablesPLAYER_ID, PLAYER_INDEX, PLAYER_CHAR = 0function InitScript()Wait(10000)endfunction WaitForPlayerPoolCreation()while (IsPlayerPoolCreated() == 0) doWait(2000)endendfunction WaitForValidPlayer()PLAYER_CHAR = 0repeatCallNative("GET_PLAYER_ID")PLAYER_ID = GetIntResult()if (PLAYER_ID >= 0) thenPushInt(PLAYER_ID)CallNative("CONVERT_INT_TO_PLAYERINDEX")PLAYER_INDEX = GetIntResult()PushInt(PLAYER_INDEX)PushVarPtr()CallNative("GET_PLAYER_CHAR")PLAYER_CHAR = GetIntParam(1)if (PLAYER_CHAR <= 0) thenWait(1000)endenduntil (PLAYER_CHAR > 0)endfunction GodOn()PushInt(PLAYER_INDEX)PushInt(1)CallNative("SET_PLAYER_INVINCIBLE")endfunction GodOff()PushInt(PLAYER_INDEX)PushInt(0)CallNative("SET_PLAYER_INVINCIBLE")endfunction main()InitScript()while true doWaitForPlayerPoolCreation()WaitForValidPlayer()if (IsKeyPressed(17) == 1) thenif (IsKeyPressed(49) == 1) thenGodOn()endif (IsKeyPressed(50) == 1) thenGodOff()endendWait(300)endend-- startmain();

Edit : Fixed code.

Edited by Lyall

Can You Freeze An Health? Like 200 , After Damaged By Nuke , health Freezed and you Alive?

Maybe The Skaarj One?

Foogooman : Skaarj Script Is The Answer,(Maybe?)

Killuminati91 : Can You Scripting?

Toez : Do You Update Your Gta 4? Into 1.01?

Skaarj:

So You Can Use The Instant Dead And Disable The Gray screen Of Death And Press A toogle Then Alive Again? If It Can Be Done , It Will Be A Play Dead, oR Ragdoll

I'm assuming this is directed to me:

Funny, I just tried it, one key to set Nico's health to 99, gray screen, nico falling, then antoher key to set the health back to 200, grey colours turn to normal again, but Nico isn't standing up and ends up in hospital. This also work with god mode turned on, health <100 Nico is history smile.gif

Yes, I have updated my game.

Ok, so I managed to get it working now, I had the superman script running...but when I added in the mods again (No loading screen and a new weapons.xml), the scripts stop loading. Even though alice.log says that the script loaded fine.

---------- GTA IV God Mode Toggle (Press CTRL+1 for on and CTRL+2 for off) -------------- Majority of Code © sjaak327  2008 ---------- --global variablesPLAYER_ID, PLAYER_INDEX, PLAYER_CHAR = 0function InitScript()Wait(10000)endfunction WaitForPlayerPoolCreation()while (IsPlayerPoolCreated() == 0) doWait(2000)endendfunction WaitForValidPlayer()PLAYER_CHAR = 0repeatCallNative("GET_PLAYER_ID")PLAYER_ID = GetIntResult()if (PLAYER_ID >= 0) thenPushInt(PLAYER_ID)CallNative("CONVERT_INT_TO_PLAYERINDEX")PLAYER_INDEX = GetIntResult()PushInt(PLAYER_INDEX)PushVarPtr()CallNative("GET_PLAYER_CHAR")PLAYER_CHAR = GetIntParam(1)if (PLAYER_CHAR <= 0) thenWait(1000)endenduntil (PLAYER_CHAR > 0)endfunction GodOn()PushInt(PLAYER_INDEX)PushInt(1)CallNative("SET_PLAYER_INVINCIBLE")endfunction GodOff()PushInt(PLAYER_INDEX)PushInt(0)CallNative("SET_PLAYER_INVINCIBLE")endfunction main()InitScript()while true doWaitForPlayerPoolCreation()WaitForValidPlayer()if (IsKeyPressed(17) == 1) thenif (IsKeyPressed(49) == 1) thenGodOn()endif (IsKeyPressed(50) == 1) thenGodOff()endendWait(300)endend-- startmain();

You fixed the code, but the script still doesn't work. CTRL + 1 doesn't do anything. I tried left and right CTRL

I'm going to sing about ALICE

Rockstar Games,

I feel more mods rising

Higher higher

It's playing through to my soul

Mod, Mod, Mod

You gonna set me on Fun Mode

My brain is Playing

I don't know which way to Fly

Your Mods lift me higher

Like the virtual song of a choir

You light my GTA IV sky

With Alice Love

Ooh, ooh, ooh,

I feel my Happieness rising

Help me, I'm Playing

Their must be a hundred and nine Mods

Modding, Modding, Modding

And nothing can stop me

I just might cry if it stops

But I feel fine that it hasen't

Cause your mods lift me higher

Like a virtual song of a choir

And you light my GTA IV skys

With Alice love

More come closer

The electricity is reaching my body

Please don't stop, I need more

I feel like I'm in heaven

Where it's easy to Scream

And my computer is a-heaving

Rockstar Games,

I'm dancing where I stand

Cause your mods lift me higher

Like the virtual song of a choir

You light my GTA IV skys

With Alice love

With Alice love

Ah, ah, Alice love

I'm just a hunk, a hunk of Alice love

Just a hunk, a hunk of Alice love

Based on Elvis Burning Love.

-snip-

You fixed the code, but the script still doesn't work. CTRL + 1 doesn't do anything. I tried left and right CTRL

You need to hold CTRL+1 for a full second without pressing anything else. It takes a second for it to fully register. The code works fine for me.

-snip-

You need to hold CTRL+1 for a full second without pressing anything else. It takes a second for it to fully register. The code works fine for me.

Would it be possible to bind it to mouse4 for on and mouse5 for off?

I managed to get everything working with the default superman script. But in a previous post somebody posted a script that gave the character the bag and fingerless gloves. I used this script on the end of the superman script, and whenever I run the game at the end of the loading screen the game fatally crashes and says that there was not enough memory, although my RAM usage only gets to about 60%.

function SetPlayerProperties()PushInt(PLAYER_INDEX)PushInt(51)CallNative("CHANGE_PLAYER_MODEL")endfunction main2()      InitScript()      while true do                      WaitForPlayerPoolCreation()                      WaitForValidPlayer()                      if (IsKeyPressed(9) == 1) then                              SetPlayerProperties()                              Wait(200)                      endWait(5000)      end        end

Anybody know why this causes this?

-snip-

Would it be possible to bind it to mouse4 for on and mouse5 for off?

I don't think so (afaik the list of possible binding buttons is here) but maybe more of the advanced scripters here would know how to.

I managed to get everything working with the default superman script. But in a previous post somebody posted a script that gave the character the bag and fingerless gloves. I used this script on the end of the superman script, and whenever I run the game at the end of the loading screen the game fatally crashes and says that there was not enough memory, although my RAM usage only gets to about 60%.

-snipperage-

Anybody know why this causes this?

You've probably put the code in the wrong place or made a typo.

A better way of getting fingerless gloves permanently in my opinion is to follow this.

Open up the playerped.rpf file (With SparkIV), click on the name bar up top to sort by name and then and scroll down to find hands.

Export hand_001_r.wdr and hand_diff_001_a_whi.wtd files then change the 001 to 000 on their file names and re import them.

Press save and job done.

Credits: Simkas and pinky

Yeah, but im not really interested in the gloves...Im more interested in the bag that it supposedly gives you as well.

Can everbody make a script for no Cardamage or carhealth reset or something with on/off functions?? Sorry for me bad english i´m german user....

if it one does not do please the Tab key they take is already booked for clearWantedLevel. The end key would be okey... THX

Edited by Marcel051182

HippieCommunist

GIVE_PLAYER_RAGDOLL_CONTROL=$009efb30

SWITCH_PED_TO_RAGDOLL=$009ffee0

SWITCH_PED_TO_RAGDOLL_WITH_FALL=$009fff00

none of those help?? i tried but do i push player_char first or what? or player_id or player_actor like in the good old days??

plzzz any1! inlove.gif

**edit - lol an idea will be to somehow physicly "push" the player to ragdoll him ^_^

I Have Made This But Only For a Few second And Only After Out Of Your Safehouse And Fire

Edit : Maybe You Can use "SET_CHAR_ANIM_PLAYING_FLAG" to Play What You Get From

"GET_ANIM_GROUP_FROM_CHAR" Then Play Ragdoll?

Edit2: How '"GET_CHAR_MOVE_ANIM_SPEED_MULTIPLIER"' Works?

Save A Log?

Edited by aceship