4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[REL|BIN/SRC|Beta] SparkIV

aru

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem! This doesn't work with 1.0.7 version! Could u please make it work with that version? THANKS! Because I really want to mod my cars etc and I can't do that without this SparkIV (or can someone link me to a 1.0.7 compatible alternative please??).

hey guys

i need help.

SparkIV crashes every time after i clicked on the exe.

Here is the error details:

Beschreibung:

Stopped working

Problemsignatur:

Problemereignisname: CLR20r3

Problemsignatur 01: sparkiv.exe

Problemsignatur 02: 0.6.8.0

Problemsignatur 03: 4c0adc04

Problemsignatur 04: RageLib.Common

Problemsignatur 05: 0.6.2.0

Problemsignatur 06: 4c0adc02

Problemsignatur 07: 6a

Problemsignatur 08: 63

Problemsignatur 09: System.NullReferenceException

Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

Gebietsschema-ID: 3079

I know it german but i hope you can help me.

IM kinda a noob on this whole modding thing, it says EFLC game directory could not be found..........could i get a little help here??

Edited by PhantomOP

• 2 weeks later...
Can I use it without installed GTA IV? I just want to open one downloaded img archive and I don't want to install GTA IV .. confused.gif

• 1 month later...

It's been awhile. I'm planning on releasing a new version this weekend that has a *possible* fix for rapid listening of the audio files crashing the application. It also includes a fix for the centered text and 99.8ish% of the audio names for EFLC. I had the source for the version uploaded to Google Code back in June but kept putting off releasing it as I wanted to try and make SparkIV support localization. Sadly, I never found the time to sit down and do it.

Overdue but here goes:

I have a problem! This doesn't work with 1.0.7 version! Could u please make it work with that version? THANKS! Because I really want to mod my cars etc and I can't do that without this SparkIV (or can someone link me to a 1.0.7 compatible alternative please??).

Are you sure you have the newest version of SparkIV?

hey guys

i need help.

SparkIV crashes every time after i clicked on the exe.

Here is the error details:

Beschreibung:

Stopped working

Problemsignatur:

Problemereignisname: CLR20r3

Problemsignatur 01: sparkiv.exe

Problemsignatur 02: 0.6.8.0

Problemsignatur 03: 4c0adc04

Problemsignatur 04: RageLib.Common

Problemsignatur 05: 0.6.2.0

Problemsignatur 06: 4c0adc02

Problemsignatur 07: 6a

Problemsignatur 08: 63

Problemsignatur 09: System.NullReferenceException

Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

Gebietsschema-ID: 3079

I know it german but i hope you can help me.

Sadly, it seems this can be a number of things. Try redownloading SparkIV and see if it works. It may just be a corrupted download or extract.

IM kinda a noob on this whole modding thing, it says EFLC game directory could not be found..........could i get a little help here??

Your copy of EFLC wouldn't happen to be pirated, would it?

Can I use it without installed GTA IV? I just want to open one downloaded img archive and I don't want to install GTA IV ..

If you have the GTAIV.exe, yes. No, then no.

SparkIV 0.6.9 has been released.

-Combined NamesMono.txt and NamesMultiChannel.txt into one file, Names.txt

-Possible bug fix for crashing when rapidly previewing audio files

-Fixed centered text in the search box

-More audio names from DerPlaya78 and I

SparkIV 0.6.9 for GTAIV + DLC

SparkIV 0.6.9 for EFLC

If you already have SparkIV 0.6.8, you can click the version text up at the right to start the updater though it will the same as clicking the links above.

Edited by gamerzworld

• 1 month later...

Your copy of EFLC wouldn't happen to be pirated, would it?

Dude, I'm pretty sure it is.

And lol @ latest version xd

SparkIV 0.7.0 (Beta 1)

This beta features the selection of both games in one program so there is no longer a need for another version of SparkIV for EFLC. Since there are some differences, you may experience some bugs. I need people to report back if they encounter any problems. When you report, include what you are doing and if you have GTAIV, EFLC or both installed. Also, the reason the version reports it being as 0.6.9 is because I didn't want to break the updater code when I release the final.

http://gzwn.net/Documents/SparkIV%200.7.0%20Beta%201.zip

Edited by gamerzworld

nice- many thanks for this GW.. all your work on keeping this app alive n updated is definitely appreciated cookie.gif

(now if we could only get respawn to give out the source for g-tex so it could be updated, we'd be money)

First bug - search filter doesn't work.

Works fine here. Like I said in my post, I need more details than just "it doesn't work". What file were you in? What were you searching for? Which game?

confirmed on this side- (IV and EFLC) the search works in both main menu trees, but it's limited to one letter/ first letter searches only (no keyword)

and it's the same in sub-menu trees (jersey>nj_01.img for example)- if you type the word "road" while in the img, it'll ding on R and not give any

results because there's nothing in the nj_01.img that starts with r - but if you type N repeatedly, it will cycle thru all the nj_ wdr's/wtd's/ect.

..and there's also no visible text in the search field

confirmed on this side- (IV and EFLC) the search works in both main menu trees, but it's limited to one letter/ first letter searches only (no keyword)

and it's the same in sub-menu trees (jersey>nj_01.img for example)- if you type the word "road" while in the img, it'll ding on R and not give any

results because there's nothing in the nj_01.img that starts with r - but if you type N repeatedly, it will cycle thru all the nj_ wdr's/wtd's/ect.

..and there's also no visible text in the search field

The search box is there, it's just hidden by the window size. I was running on the basic theme and glass seems to make the window smaller. Updated the pack with a bigger window size, nothing else has changed.

oh gosh! don't tell me that I have to resize the window everytime I open an image file so I would be able to search, that sucks sad.gif

Are you unable to read? I said the archive has been updated with a version that has a bigger window size.

oh gosh! don't tell me that I have to resize the window everytime I open an image file so I would be able to search, that sucks sad.gif

Are you unable to read? I said the archive has been updated with a version that has a bigger window size.

nvm got it.

Edited by chasez

• 2 weeks later...

GTA IVAud has stopped development, so is there any chance that the ability to import .IVAUD files will come to SparkIV?

I've only ever seen the option to export.

Ghost glendale fan 4 live

how do i install a car? sad.gifsad.gif i downloaded spark iv and i got the car files, how do i install and replace and something and where are the car files and how do i put my car in and what do i do??? help please sad.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Need a help guys.

I'm currently trying to find the computer generated BING BONG sound from the GPS and not the Bing Bong.wav that can be found on the DEFAULT under gps.rpf.

So far I only managed to find GPS_BONG from the RESIDENT.rpf but have no luck finding the GPS_BING.

Anyone managed to find it? I would like to use it for customizing my GPS voice.

Can you add cars but not replace with SPARKIV ?

i really want to add cars rather than replace ... sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

You'd need to change a sh*tload of other things for that in order for the game not to go haywire. There's a tutorial on that somehwere on this forum.

SparkIV crashes whenever I want to import textures into a wtd file. What could be the cause of this? sad.gif

Whenever I replace a car using SparkIV (tried multiple versions), the game crashes on boot, or I can get into the game but all other cars, people, random things like mobile phone have disappeared. It used to work fine, then one day it just started with the problems.

Any Ideas?? My GTAIV is the steam copy if that makes a difference.

Thanks

First of all, Spark IV is an awesome tool.

Now, I've read in the changelog that Spark IV can be used to edit texture mapping for models. How can I do that?

No you can only edit the textures. I think you're a bit confused with the "added texture mapping support" but that's just to show the 3D models with textures.

Hey guys i got a problem...

right after I start SparkIV it crashes... I used it about 30min ago, and it worked fine all the time. But now nothing works. I downloaded the newest version, but get the same problem.

This is the error:

Problem Event Name:   CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: sparkiv.exe Problem Signature 02: 0.6.9.0 Problem Signature 03: 4cbb7c5e Problem Signature 04: mscorlib Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0 Problem Signature 06: 4bebd50b Problem Signature 07: 344b Problem Signature 08: 119 Problem Signature 09: System.IO.DirectoryNotFound OS Version:   6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID:    1031

Like I sad it worked 30min ago.

I allready tried different versions, admin rights and compatible mode... nothing.

I hope someone can help... GTAIV is sh*t without being able to add mods cars sounds and textures biggrin.gif

Thank you in advance.

SOLVED! "Thanks to aru: @mcal9909.. did you delete/reinstall GTAIV recently? It looks like its trying to find some directory and failing. I'd think its trying to find your GTAIV directory from your registry and failing. Try putting a gtaiv.exe in the same directory as SparkIV."/

Edited by NeoJD

• 2 weeks later...

i have windows seven ultimate 64 bit edition, and spark just stop working 1 sec after i started .exe

i alreayd did administrator run to it...how to fix?