4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
spiderman3000

Can anyone test this?

spiderman3000

Hey I just have been learning coding since the last four days and I have made two missions and I just havent got enough time to test them. Could somebody test them for me?

edit:updated the link now it has some bugfixes and a new mission. Please test it and tell me if it works(it also has some new weapon pickups)

UPDATED LINK

Edited by spiderman3000

mapper08

what kind of cutscene do you want to make?

i can help you, by doing this.

spiderman3000

Also, the coords may be wrong (the first mission is correct I think). So, if you find any errors or the game crashes or anything that you might want to add or even give me some tutorials on how to make the chase scenes or go to this destination or that will be very helpful. I dont know how to do this. But I do know some stuff about creating cutscenes. A tutorial on that would be helpful as well.

@mapper08: I want to learn coding. Thats why I want people to check the script if there is any errors(there are no external scripts. Only two missions at the moment). A tutorial(if you can do)would be helpful on cutsences and all I've said above. Also do you know how to do missions after another mission? Like when I complete one mission another mission unlocks instead of having them unlocked from the beginning? I have an idea on that but it may or may not work. So help would be needed(very much).

Edited by spiderman3000

mapper08

where is the mission begining-location?

spiderman3000

You can't see the missions on the radar? Looks like a bug to fix. I'll tell you the mission locations a little bit later.

mapper08

i have find the bugg...

it is in the "TO_KILL..." line

the name with "..." is not allowed

i will fix it for you

spiderman3000

Oh. My mistake. Please Test the missions and tell me if the work.

mapper08

oh i forgot to say: Most of the external scripts are needed

edit:i guess it will work if you add the xternal scripts-i have added 6 scripts from my orginal .scm-i will add the rest of 60 scripts now.i post it if i'm finished

Edited by mapper08

spiderman3000

Oh. I'll add it. But did you test it? Does it work?

spiderman3000

do you know how to add external scripts? I possibly just cant figure out how to add them.

mapper08

i have tried to add external scripts but.. a wasn't able to compile the script

i loaded up the main.scm where i have fixed the problem with the mission script.

just add the external scripts and i test it for you again if you want.

Download

please answer if you downloaded it

ps:where do you come from

Edited by mapper08

spiderman3000

I cant test it because I dont have the GTA SA disc at the moment. But I dont know how to add external scripts. And can you test it ingame and then tell the results?

spiderman3000

cmon guys help me out here

spiderman3000

Help me please

Indi

Holy sh*t stop with the double and triple posting!

Use this button called: user posted image

spiderman3000

But nobody's replying... cryani.gif

Indi

So... you gotta wait a day before "bumping" a topic.

mapper08

ok i'm back...

i'm trying to make this mod working

spiderman3000

Hey mapper08 I appreciate your help. Do post when you have fixed the bugs and (if you can) can you add the external scripts? I just dont know how to add it.

ZAZ

But nobody's replying... cryani.gif

I can not compile the decompiled script

I got TO_KILL..._ but label names dont work, @TO_KILL..._2520, because points are not allowed, and sanny cant compile

so I renamed in TO_KILL_

Its because the thread name 'TO KILL...'

Rename in

03A4: name_thread 'TOKILL'

I recommand to use max 7 charakter in such string parameter

Why didnt you say in which interior we should find the pickups?

I had to search the pickups because the marker didnt work I found it in LS police departement

change your $ONMISSION state to 0

or you cant start your mission

you did set it to 1

02A7: $MARKER_MISSION1 = create_icon_marker_and_sphere 38 at 1523.923 -1653.23 4.72837

0004: $ONMISSION = 1

:MAIN_2308

Also the markers with opcode 02A7: are only shown by $ONMISSION = 0

But only the first one displays additional a red marker

It seems that only one 02A7:-opcode works full

Switch back to $ONMISSION = 0 at the end of the mission, after 00D8: mission_cleanup

00D8: mission_cleanup 0004: $ONMISSION = 0004E: end_thread

The pickups:

The save works

the $MY_GUN00-pickup in the bar is available but it dont need to load the model

pickups never need it and give_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR weapon is also no nessesary

:MAIN_236300D6: if 0214:   pickup $MY_GUN00 picked_up 004D: jump_if_false @MAIN_2415 //0247: load_model #DESERT_EAGLE //038B: load_requested_models //:MAIN_2386//0001: wait 0 ms //00D6: if //0248:   model #DESERT_EAGLE available //004D: jump_if_false @MAIN_2386 //01B2: give_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR weapon 24 ammo 85 // Load the weapon model before using this

anyway, may be its just a test pickup to give player a weapon

The mission starter:

set the sphere parameter in the near_point code to 1 to display the red marker

00ED: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 0 near_point 2073.568 -1620.521 radius 1.0 1.0 on_foot

but this only work if your loop wait is 0

:MAIN_23080001: wait 0 ms:MAIN_241500D6: if and0038:   $ONMISSION == 0 00ED:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 1 near_point 2073.568 -1620.521 radius 1.0 1.0 on_foot 004D: jump_if_false @MAIN_2513 0417: start_mission 0  // Initial 1

change

0001: wait $DEFAULT_WAIT_TIME ms

in

0001: wait 0 ms

and

$PLAYER_ACTOR 0 near_point

in

$PLAYER_ACTOR 1 near_point

Then you will get 2 red markers, the first one from the near_point code and the second one from 02A7: $MARKER_MISSION1

Ok, then you can change back $PLAYER_ACTOR 1 near_point to 0

I think you should know what you can do with the near_point codes

Jump-failure:

The second mission can not be started because the second mission-starter-check will not be read

Add a new label for the second mission-starter-check and let the jump_if_false of the first mission-starter-check,

jump to this new label

:MAIN_241500D6: if and0038:   $ONMISSION == 0 00ED:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 0 near_point 2073.568 -1620.521 radius 1.0 1.0 on_foot 004D: jump_if_false @MAIN_2416 0417: start_mission 0  // Initial 1:MAIN_241600D6: if and0038:   $ONMISSION == 0 00ED:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 1 near_point 1523.92 -1653.23 radius 4.72837 1.0 on_foot 004D: jump_if_false @MAIN_2513 0417: start_mission 1  // Initial 2

After this correction both missions are working but there are missing important actions

1. You have to release all your stuff which was created in the mission script in a cleanup section

00D8: mission_cleanup dont do everything

and 0249: release_model #MAFFA means that the file MAFFA.dff is now not need anymore to build an actor

but the actor is still present as $MAFIA0

It needs to release also the actors with

009B: destroy_actor_instantly $MAFIA0

or

01C2: remove_references_to_actor $MAFIA0 // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian

01C2: remove_references_to_actor $MAFIA0 // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor $MAFIA1 // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor $MAFIA2 // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor $MAFIA3 // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor $MAFIABOSS // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian

Such a cleanup section must work in each situation, if player is wasted or busted or if player completed the mission

and in each situation must also realesed the markers.

At the end your script needs a other structur

2. the secret of the onmission state:

If you run a mission in the right way, the exe checks if player is wasted or busted and cancels than the running gosub routine

so the original missions are all running in a gosub routine

:GROVE1_254667003A4: name_thread 'GROVE1' 0050: gosub @GROVE1_2547278

To do it right needs:

-to set $ONMISSION equal to the on_mission_flag (its available in your main part)

0180: set_on_mission_flag_to $ONMISSION // Note: your missions have to use the variable defined here

- to start a mission with 0417: start_mission *

- to switch in $ONMISSION = 1

- to send the reading precess with a gosub to the main script of the mission

- to beginn this main script with

0317: increment_mission_attempts

Now the code is running in the mission mode of a sub routine

Do you know what a sub routine is ?

A gosub routine must allways ends with

0051: return

After the return the code continue at this point where the gosub was sended

Exemble:

0050: gosub @GROVE1_2//-------this sends the reading precess to GROVE1_20001: wait 3000 ms//----------here continues the reading precess if the return-code was read08B2: toggle_thermal_vision 00002: jump @back:GROVE1_208B2: toggle_thermal_vision 10051: return

Ok, now I tell you the most important part:

Now the code is running in the mission mode of a sub routine

And the exe checks if player is wasted or busted and cancels than the running gosub routine like the return-code

Or also if the mission is completed should used a 0051: return - code in your mission script to end this sub routine

Than the reading precess continues at the mission-script-head which is basicly written in this structure:

0050: gosub @TestMiss_main_1//-------this sends the reading precess to the main script of the mission //----------here continues the reading precess if the return-code was read or if the exe canceled the sub routine00D6: if  00112:   wasted_or_busted//-----------------now the mission script checks if player is wasted or busted004D: jump_if_false @TestMiss_end_1//--if no, for exemble if player completed the mission the reading precess jumps to the last part0050: gosub @TestMiss_fail_1//---------if yes, the reading precess jumps to a "mission fail"-part                    :TestMiss_end_10050: gosub @TestMiss_clep_1//---- at the end the reading precess jumps to the cleanup section where the stuff should be released004E: end_thread// this ends the mission script

All original missions includes additional two sub routines,

one for "mission fail"-part and one for the cleanup section

And you can find also "mission complete"-parts, but these

are not additional additional sub routines, its allways a part of the main gosub routine which runs in the onmission mode

The basic mission script:

:TestMiss_103A4: name_thread "TESTM"  0050: gosub @TestMiss_main_1 00D6: if  00112:   wasted_or_busted004D: jump_if_false @TestMiss_end_10050: gosub @TestMiss_fail_1                    :TestMiss_end_10050: gosub @TestMiss_clep_1004E: end_thread:TestMiss_main_10317: increment_mission_attempts//here starts the missionscript0004: $ONMISSION =  1054C: use_GXT_table 'MENU2P'00BC: text_highpriority 'MENU_18'  5000 ms  1:TestMiss_110001: wait 0 msif and02D8:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR currentweapon == 0 00E1:   key_pressed 0 17 004D: jump_if_false @TestMiss_11:TestMiss_pass_100BA: text_styled 'M_PASS'  5000 ms  10051: return:TestMiss_fail_100BA: text_styled 'M_FAIL'  5000 ms  10051: return:TestMiss_clep_10004: $ONMISSION =  000D8: mission_cleanup0051: return

Edited by ZAZ

spiderman3000

Yes. I know that those missions can be done by the gosub-return method(the method that rockstar use). But my method of making the missions is just as fine right? Also, tomorrow, I'll be updating my first post and I have fixed all of the errors and have also added a new mission(this one is pretty good:Its about the gang wars). So tomorrow some bugfixes and one(or maybe two as Im currently working on the other) new mission/s.

ZAZ

Yes. I know that those missions can be done by the gosub-return method(the method that rockstar use). But my method of making the missions is just as fine right? Also, tomorrow, I'll be updating my first post and I have fixed all of the errors and have also added a new mission(this one is pretty good:Its about the gang wars). So tomorrow some bugfixes and one(or maybe two as Im currently working on the other) new mission/s.

Yes it works but your second mission script can not manage to disable the first 2 markers in the case if player is dead before he killed the first actors

Get here the corrected stripped main as source text:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-131244...d_main.txt.html

Note:

Sannybuilder creates allways a script.img by compiling script to main.scm

And also if there is no extern script available in the source text.

In this case it creates a script.img which includes just an empty "dummy"-Extern script.

So this script.img is not need to put it ingame. Only main.scm is nessesary.

Edited by ZAZ

spiderman3000

Did you download the mapper08's version? It has a lot of bugs which he couldnt fix. Download mine from the first post(it is bug-free I think). I will update mine with another new mission in about 4-5 hours

spiderman3000

I've updated my first post and have updated the main.scm with a new mission and more pickups and some bugfixes. If you cant be bothered to go there:

Link to the download

ZAZ

I've updated my first post and have updated the main.scm with a new mission and more pickups and some bugfixes. If you cant be bothered to go there:

Link to the download

Didnt tested, just looked into script.

Again the Jump-failure:

Now the third mission can not be started because the third mission-starter-check will not be read

Add a new label for the third mission-starter-check and let the jump_if_false of the second mission-starter-check,

jump to this new label

You added mission-complete- vars and checks for this. Thats very good, so can you destroy now your markers.

0008: $CJ_MISSIONS_PASSED += 1 is available in third mission but the check for this in the mission starter is missing

Nice, youre understanding the mission mode sub routines

but again some failures in third mission script

why add the actor [email protected] is dead-check ?

00D6: if and0112:   wasted_or_busted // mission only 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_4309 0050: gosub @TURF_fail

you destroy actor [email protected] in mission complete section, than comes the return code and the actor [email protected] is dead-check will be read but [email protected] isnt existing anymore.

Also you forgot to release your actors in the mission script

0249: release_model #MAFFA means that the file MAFFA.dff is now not need anymore to build an actor

but the actor is still present as $MAFIA0

It needs to release also the actors with

009B: destroy_actor_instantly $MAFIA0

or

01C2: remove_references_to_actor $MAFIA0 // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian

01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian

I found at more times a fade back, 016A: fade 1. It have no effect because there was no 016A: fade 0

spiderman3000

I've fixed the errors which you've pointed out. Now could you test it ingame by fixing the bugs yourself? I cant upload the fixed version right now. Becuase I'm currently working on my fourth mission which I will update my main.scm tomorrow with it.

ZAZ

I've fixed the errors which you've pointed out. Now could you test it ingame by fixing the bugs yourself? I cant upload the fixed version right now. Becuase I'm currently working on my fourth mission which I will update my main.scm tomorrow with it.

I tested now

TURF mission crasht because you forgot the wait in the load model checks

:TURF_4429

00D6: if and

0248: model #FAM1 available

0248: model #FAM2 available

0248: model #BALLAS1 available

0248: model #BALLAS2 available

0248: model #BALLAS3 available

0248: model #AK47 available

0248: model #ARMOUR available

0248: model #SNIPER available

0248: model #GREENWOO available

004D: jump_if_false @TURF_4429

:TURF_4480

0248: model #GLENDALE available

0248: model #DESERT_EAGLE available

0248: model #COLT45 available

0248: model #TEC9 available

0248: model #MP5LNG available

023D: special_actor 1 loaded

023D: special_actor 2 loaded

004D: jump_if_false @TURF_4480

Now I know why you wanted to check if actor [email protected] is dead

Add for this checks in the mission loops and jump by sweets dead to an extra custom fail

:TURF_53720001: wait 0 ms if8118:   not actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_Dead_fail00D6: if and0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_5372.........:TURF_Dead_fail00BA: show_text_styled GXT 'M_FAIL' time 5000 style 1  // ~r~MISSION FAILED!0051: return

Or use the original fail subroutine, jump_if_false @TURF_fail

:TURF_fail0001: wait 0 ms 00BA: show_text_styled GXT 'M_FAIL' time 5000 style 1  // ~r~MISSION FAILED!0051: return

it doesnt matter, depending on this what youre planing, e.g. different text messages

The actor-dead checks with 9 condition wont work by me

:TURF_6688

0001: wait 0 ms

0118: actor [email protected] dead

004D: jump_if_false @TURF_6688

splitting in two checks works

:TURF_66880001: wait 0 ms 00D6: if and0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_6688 00D6: if and 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_6688

you created [email protected] as a pickup and used [email protected] again in step 2 to create an actor

you must destroy it first

your cleanup section is getting very big because of much stuff and the splitting in 3 mission sequences makes it difficult

and the actors of second sequence ($TURF_P_1 = 1) must also released by $TURF_P_1 = 2

therefor a check with 2 conditions with OR

if or

0038: $TURF_P_1 == 1

0038: $TURF_P_1 == 2

004D: jump_if_false @TURF_7020

The Turf mission script:

:TURF_426903A4: name_thread "TURF" 0050: gosub @TURF_4318 if0112:   wasted_or_busted // mission only  004D: jump_if_false @TURF_4309 0050: gosub @TURF_fail :TURF_43090050: gosub @TURF_cleanup 004E: end_thread :TURF_43180317: increment_mission_attempts 0004: $ONMISSION = 1 0004: $TURF_P_1 = 0 0001: wait 0 ms 023C: load_special_actor 'SWEET' as 1 // models 290-299 0247: load_model #FAM1 0247: load_model #FAM2 023C: load_special_actor 'RYDER2' as 2 // models 290-299 0247: load_model #BALLAS1 0247: load_model #BALLAS2 0247: load_model #BALLAS3 0247: load_model #AK47 0247: load_model #ARMOUR 0247: load_model #SNIPER 0247: load_model #GREENWOO 0247: load_model #GLENDALE 0247: load_model #DESERT_EAGLE 0247: load_model #COLT45 0247: load_model #TEC9 0247: load_model #MP5LNG :TURF_44290001: wait 0 ms 00D6: if and0248:   model #FAM1 available 0248:   model #FAM2 available 0248:   model #BALLAS1 available 0248:   model #BALLAS2 available 0248:   model #BALLAS3 available 0248:   model #AK47 available 0248:   model #ARMOUR available 0248:   model #SNIPER available 0248:   model #GREENWOO available 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_4429 :TURF_44800001: wait 0 ms 00D6: if and0248:   model #GLENDALE available 0248:   model #DESERT_EAGLE available 0248:   model #COLT45 available 0248:   model #TEC9 available 0248:   model #MP5LNG available 023D:   special_actor 1 loaded 023D:   special_actor 2 loaded 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_4480 0395: clear_area 1 at 2504.0 -1673.0 14.5 radius 100.0 00A5: [email protected] = create_car #GREENWOO at 2473.0 -1669.0 14.5 00A5: [email protected] = create_car #GLENDALE at 2477.0 -1696.0 12.1563 00A5: [email protected] = create_car #GLENDALE at 2481.0 -1727.0 14.5 00A5: [email protected] = create_car #GREENWOO at 2458.0 -1650.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 8 model #FAM1 at 2488.0 -1665.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 8 model #FAM2 at 2450.0 -1685.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 8 model #FAM1 at 2477.0 -1692.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 8 model #FAM2 at 2462.0 -1688.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 23 model #SPECIAL01 at 2504.0 -1673.0 14.5 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 30 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 2 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 3 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 1 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2450.0 -1662.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2442.0 -1685.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2365.0 -1669.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2342.0 -1685.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2377.0 -1665.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2400.0 -1654.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2362.0 -1658.0 12.1563 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2404.0 -1677.0 19.1875 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 22 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 22 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 032B: [email protected] = create_weapon_pickup #AK47 group 3 ammo 350 at 2485.0 -1677.0 14.5 :TURF_53720001: wait 0 ms if8118:   not actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_Dead_fail00D6: if and0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_5372 0215: destroy_pickup [email protected]: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 016A: fade 1 time 500 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2450.0 -1662.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2442.0 -1685.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2365.0 -1669.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2342.0 -1685.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2377.0 -1665.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2400.0 -1654.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS3 at 2362.0 -1658.0 12.1563 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS3 at 2404.0 -1677.0 19.1875 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 30 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0004: $TURF_P_1 = 1 :TURF_59850001: wait 0 ms if8118:   not actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_Dead_fail00D6: if and0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_5985 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 016A: fade 1 time 500 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2450.0 -1662.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2442.0 -1685.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2365.0 -1669.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2342.0 -1685.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2377.0 -1665.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2400.0 -1654.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS3 at 2362.0 -1658.0 12.1563 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS3 at 2431.0 -1662.0 26.2188 032B: [email protected] = create_weapon_pickup #GRENADE group 3 ammo 25 at 2469.0 -1692.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS3 at 2473.0 -1658.0 14.5 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0004: $TURF_P_1 = 2 :TURF_66880001: wait 0 ms 00D6: if and0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_6688 00D6: if and 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_6688if8118:   not actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_Dead_fail 01E3: show_text_1number_styled GXT 'M_PASS' number 2000 time 5000 style 1  // MISSION PASSED!~n~~w~$~1~0109: player $PLAYER_CHAR money += 5000 0164: disable_marker $MARKER_MISSION2 0008: $CJ_MISSIONS_PASSED += 1  0998: add_respect 25 0110: clear_player $PLAYER_CHAR wanted_level 0394: play_music 1 0051: return :TURF_Dead_fail00BA: show_text_styled GXT 'M_FAIL' time 5000 style 1  // ~r~MISSION FAILED!0051: return:TURF_fail0001: wait 0 ms 00BA: show_text_styled GXT 'M_FAIL' time 5000 style 1  // ~r~MISSION FAILED!0051: return :TURF_cleanup0296: unload_special_actor 1 0249: release_model #FAM1 0249: release_model #FAM2 0296: unload_special_actor 2 0249: release_model #BALLAS1 0249: release_model #BALLAS2 0249: release_model #BALLAS3 0249: release_model #AK47 0249: release_model #ARMOUR 0249: release_model #SNIPER 0249: release_model #GREENWOO 0249: release_model #GLENDALE 0249: release_model #DESERT_EAGLE 0249: release_model #COLT45 0249: release_model #TEC9 0249: release_model #MP5LNG 01C3: remove_references_to_car [email protected] // Like turning a car into any random car 01C3: remove_references_to_car [email protected] // Like turning a car into any random car 01C3: remove_references_to_car [email protected] // Like turning a car into any random car 01C3: remove_references_to_car [email protected] // Like turning a car into any random car 01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian0164: disable_marker [email protected]  or0038:   $TURF_P_1 == 1 0038:   $TURF_P_1 == 2004D: jump_if_false @TURF_7020 01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian                                0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] :TURF_702000D6: if 0038:   $TURF_P_1 == 2 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_7083 01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian                                0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected]: destroy_pickup [email protected] :TURF_708300D6: if 0038:   $TURF_P_1 == 0 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_7141 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0215: destroy_pickup [email protected]:TURF_71410004: $ONMISSION = 0 00D8: mission_cleanup 0051: return

An other way of creating as in steps can make it easier

One way is to create all stuff at beginning but a part of it in the nowhereland maybe at 0.0 10.0 500.0, make the col to 0

actors can be set unvisible and markers can be set unvible on radar,

and put it than when they should appear to the right place

so the cleanup part will be just one part

Other way is to use same variables for to refresh the new actors

exemble:

:TURF_53720001: wait 0 ms if8118:   not actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_Dead_fail00D6: if and0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 0118:   actor [email protected] dead 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_5372 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 0164: disable_marker [email protected] 01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C2: remove_references_to_actor [email protected] // Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian 0001: wait 0 ms009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2450.0 -1662.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2442.0 -1685.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2365.0 -1669.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2342.0 -1685.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2377.0 -1665.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2400.0 -1654.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS3 at 2362.0 -1658.0 12.1563 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS3 at 2404.0 -1677.0 19.1875 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 30 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0

spiderman3000

Thanx. I'll correct the bugs. By the way does the mission work now?

spiderman3000

Another thing, do you know how to make cutscenes and chases because I really dont know how to make it(especially the chase).

ZAZ

Another thing, do you know how to make cutscenes and chases  because I really dont know how to make it(especially the chase).

cutscenes from cutscenes.img ?

I think you mean:

make a fade

create stuff

enable widescreen

disable radar and hud

set camera pos. and point

wait a moment than

fade back

now the user see anything in widescreen

add a check for time in following loop

use [email protected] as timer it counts automat. in milliseconds

set first

[email protected] = 0

add a check in following loop if [email protected] is greater than specified value

0006: [email protected] =  0  // integer values:TURF_500001: wait 0 ms if0019:   [email protected] >  5000  // integer values004D: jump_if_false @TURF_50016A: fade  0 ()  0 ms

disable widescreen

enable radar and hud

restore camera

fade back

The mission start with scripted cutscene

:TURF_426903A4: name_thread "TURF" 0050: gosub @TURF_4318 if0112:   wasted_or_busted // mission only  004D: jump_if_false @TURF_4309 0050: gosub @TURF_fail :TURF_43090050: gosub @TURF_cleanup 004E: end_thread :TURF_43180317: increment_mission_attempts 0004: $ONMISSION = 1 01B4: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR frozen_state  0 (frozen)016A: fade 0 time 0 0001: wait 10 ms0004: $TURF_P_1 = 0 023C: load_special_actor 'SWEET' as 1 // models 290-299 0247: load_model #FAM1 0247: load_model #FAM2 023C: load_special_actor 'RYDER2' as 2 // models 290-299 0247: load_model #BALLAS1 0247: load_model #BALLAS2 0247: load_model #BALLAS3 0247: load_model #AK47 0247: load_model #ARMOUR 0247: load_model #SNIPER 0247: load_model #GREENWOO 0247: load_model #GLENDALE 0247: load_model #DESERT_EAGLE 0247: load_model #COLT45 0247: load_model #TEC9 0247: load_model #MP5LNG :TURF_44290001: wait 0 ms 00D6: if and0248:   model #FAM1 available 0248:   model #FAM2 available 0248:   model #BALLAS1 available 0248:   model #BALLAS2 available 0248:   model #BALLAS3 available 0248:   model #AK47 available 0248:   model #ARMOUR available 0248:   model #SNIPER available 0248:   model #GREENWOO available 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_4429 :TURF_44800001: wait 0 ms 00D6: if and0248:   model #GLENDALE available 0248:   model #DESERT_EAGLE available 0248:   model #COLT45 available 0248:   model #TEC9 available 0248:   model #MP5LNG available 023D:   special_actor 1 loaded 023D:   special_actor 2 loaded 004D: jump_if_false @TURF_4480 0395: clear_area 1 at 2504.0 -1673.0 14.5 radius 100.0 00A5: [email protected] = create_car #GREENWOO at 2473.0 -1669.0 14.5 00A5: [email protected] = create_car #GLENDALE at 2477.0 -1696.0 12.1563 00A5: [email protected] = create_car #GLENDALE at 2481.0 -1727.0 14.5 00A5: [email protected] = create_car #GREENWOO at 2458.0 -1650.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 8 model #FAM1 at 2488.0 -1665.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 8 model #FAM2 at 2450.0 -1685.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 8 model #FAM1 at 2477.0 -1692.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 8 model #FAM2 at 2462.0 -1688.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 23 model #SPECIAL01 at 2504.0 -1673.0 14.5 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 30 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 2 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 3 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 1 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2450.0 -1662.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2442.0 -1685.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS1 at 2365.0 -1669.0 16.8438 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2342.0 -1685.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2377.0 -1665.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2400.0 -1654.0 14.5 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2362.0 -1658.0 12.1563 009A: [email protected] = create_actor_pedtype 7 model #BALLAS2 at 2404.0 -1677.0 19.1875 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 32 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 22 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 01B2: give_actor [email protected] weapon 22 ammo 9999 // Load the weapon model before using this 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 0187: [email protected] = create_marker_above_actor [email protected] 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 1 0168: set_marker [email protected] size 1 07E0: set_marker [email protected] type_to 0 032B: [email protected] = create_weapon_pickup #AK47 group 3 ammo 350 at 2485.0 -1677.0 14.502A3: enable_widescreen 1 0826: enable_hud 0 0581: enable_radar 0 04E4: unknown_refresh_game_renderer_at  2353.7085 -1652.905 015F: set_camera_position 2353.7085 -1652.905 23.4841 rotation 0.0 0.0 0.00160: set_camera_point_at 2378.6284 -1667.4103 13.5469 mode 2 0001: wait  1000 ms016A: fade 1 (back) 30000006: [email protected] =  0  // integer values:TURF_500001: wait 0 msif0019:   [email protected] >  5000  // integer values004D: jump_if_false @TURF_50016A: fade  0 ()  0 ms02A3: enable_widescreen 0 0826: enable_hud 1 0581: enable_radar 10373: set_camera_directly_behind_player02EB: restore_camera_with_jumpcut01B4: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR frozen_state  1 (unfrozen)016A: fade 1 (back) 500

Edited by ZAZ