[REL|IV] Asi loader

Alexander Blade

In particular, I wait for new Alice.asi which will work for 1.0.2.

I am very excited about how fast Alexander has created new AsiLoader. Thanks.

I want 1.0.2.0 versions of

Awwu's trainer

bodyguards!

ragdoll

and teleporter

biggrin.gif

You Took the words right out of my mouth tounge2.gif

I can't find dsound.dll in order to back it up, anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Never mind >.>

It was asking to replace something until just a few seconds ago.

Edited by Remos

wow over one night it was patched to work?!?!?

how?? magic? or are you the god??

It isn't so hard actually.

--

Those of you who experience troubles with new ASI loader could try new XLiveLess.

oh really?

and it doesn't work for me, with dsound.dll in root folder T_T

makes my game crash, works without it though... weird??

Works fine, but using it with older mods will cause the game to crash. So make sure you arent trying to use mods that havent been updated yet.

oh really?

and it doesn't work for me, with dsound.dll in root folder T_T

makes my game crash, works without it though... weird??

You're not alone bud, we're both experiencing congruent problems

Might I make a suggestion, maybe the problem is that people use the bink32.dll that is modded instead of the original that was installed with the patch

Edited by buzbegone

How come it gives me the "R6030 - CRT not initialized" error?

Indeed, same here. Dependencies do not get loaded, in this case MSVCR90.dll, which is required for VisualStudio 2008 projects. confused.gif

How come it gives me the "R6030 - CRT not initialized" error?

me too...but then i delete all asi file in my gta4 folder then everything fine (bad english)

What is changed with the new version ?

The version you posted yesterday was working fine for me.

new version is published now smile.gif download from

http://Alexander.SannyBuilder.com

Hi Alexander, thanks alot for your work! However, the above mentioned error "R6030 - CRT not initialized" occurs with this new version. The error does not pop up in the old version or in XliveLess. The error basically means that the DLL (or ASI in this case) was executed before required dependencies (in this case msvcr90.dll) have been loaded. I guess the dsound.dll behaves somewhat different than the hooked binkw32.dll earlier. I'm not sure how to fix this. i read in articles that the problem would come up when you are loading DLLs rom inside DllMain. Could you take a look at this problem? My .Net ScriptHook causes the error too.

My problem is that the dsound has no effect, im moving Dsound into the GTA IV Root and the .asi file (that is made for the patch 1.2 ) and then i run GTAIV and there is no effect... NO error but also no asi script that i can use ingame

Yes Alex, thanks for all the speedy updates you've managed to handle for us

Not to be a whiny b*tch but I've replaced my binkw32.dll with the original and still sound.dll crashes

Maybe it's something else that I haven't even considered of yet

new version is published now smile.gif download from

http://Alexander.SannyBuilder.com

Alex, I have dlded the newer asi loader. The 2 bink files are "fixt", I have the dsound in the game folder, and the other Alice.asi, lua.dll etc... as well as the "superman" script, but it isnt working..

I used to have "Alice" and nothing else, well besides Rappo's Guards.asi, then found Control Center from sarac, I had to get the xlive wrapper and it said to remove other asi loaders, so to try it out, I did, CC workt fine till the new game patch..

Well, out came a new xlive wrapper so I put that in, "Guards.asi" now works again, CC has not been updated yet ..

Anyway, thing is, I can't seem to get your stuff to work now, even w/ the above files I mentioned, being in their correct directories. I've not yet received any errors at all, superman.lua simply is not initializing. If there is any info you need to determine a cause, leme know, Thx smile.gif

Yes Alex, thanks for all the speedy updates you've managed to handle for us

Not to be a whiny b*tch but I've replaced my binkw32.dll with the original and still sound.dll crashes

Maybe it's something else that I haven't even considered of yet

My bink32.dll is version 1.8.12.0. In case your version differs.

I did a repair install of GTA and reinstalled both patches, just to be sure it was a clean install before I started modding again.

I use Jonesoft generic mod enabler in most games I play, which backs up everything that's replaced by mods, however, i had not used it from the start, so there were certain things I was unsure about.

Do you mind making another update with a few bug fixes maybe Alex?

The majority of people who visit this topic have experienced a problem or two with the new update

As for me, I have reinstalled the game and replaced filelist.pak and then added dsound.dll but it crashes before the it actually starts

I don't want to sound like a broken record when being compared to the other people who've experienced this but can you please make another update?

Alexander Blade

2HazardX: i don't know how it can be not initialized because are in imports of dsound and CRT loads immediately. im calling not in DllMain smile.gif

2All: remove all ASI mods/programs and xlivless then try asi loader (is there any errors) ?

Edited by Alexander Blade

After removing all my ASI files and everything else I get a fatal error! "GTA IV FATAL ERROR: Invalid resource detected - Please re-install the game".

Kinda sucks! sad.gif Great job with the last 2 versions tho! smile.gif

After removing all my ASI files and everything else I get a fatal error! "GTA IV FATAL ERROR: Invalid resource detected - Please re-install the game".

Kinda sucks! sad.gif Great job with the last 2 versions tho! smile.gif

Leave the file checker in.