Show your favorite vehicle in GTA IV.

sauced

xxxjupiterxxx

I LOVE the um, Banshee

Yes, bansheee

Its dual side exhausts sound like guns are going off when it spits out a little bit of flame from the exhaust

sexxx

your car is shown correct, i think you need to mess with the shadows, view distance etc to change that.

The fact is... I shouldn't have to change and screw with my computer to get a non-working-non-capatiable-worthless-game to work. Rockstar screwed a lot of us. And a lot of us won't say IT DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE IT DID HAPPEN!

i haven't managed to get it to work well enough for me to find a nice car, but i saw one of them rust-covered cars earlier today and just loved the exhaust smoke. and the occasional bang.

your car is shown correct, i think you need to mess with the shadows, view distance etc to change that.

The fact is... I shouldn't have to change and screw with my computer to get a non-working-non-capatiable-worthless-game to work. Rockstar screwed a lot of us. And a lot of us won't say IT DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE IT DID HAPPEN!

trust me your not the only one, im stuck on medium/highest settings to avoid crashes, theres no sign of lag or issues except fatal errors.

Here is mine.

The Sentinal. I love everything about it. The speed, handling, looks

user posted image

But on the odd day i will get the urge to fly. i don't have a helicopter so i take out my flying car.

user posted image

I noticed that all cars in this game are sh*tty. They handle like sh*t. Even the "Corvette" feels heavy and kinda slow. I mean, they're fast in a straight line but they corner badly. I guess that's realistic for American cars, lol.

nah its cause they handle realistically compared to older gtas. theyve gotten rid of the arcade style, handbrake around a corner at 60mph driving lol.gif

nah its cause they handle realistically compared to older gtas. theyve gotten rid of the arcade style, handbrake around a corner at 60mph driving lol.gif

MAKE IT 80!!! lmao.

I love the handling and the physics engine in this game the got rid of the arcade feel and its no longer possible to fly around corners. Makes Online racing great. If you play this for a while then go play saints row 2 its feels horrible.

So fast the wheels are are on fire.

Or is that my chopped dual exhaust flaming ?

user posted image

thats some real pretty anti aliasing