4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Grand Theft Auto IV Screenshots

AussieDave27

5 hours ago, ChumCrumpet said:

What most fans said while playing GTA IV 😬

Absolute gorgeous still from the cutscene though. I love these games.

Is it true? I am under the impression that it is wildly appreciated, maybe more than The Ballad Of Gay Tony.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this game so much.

YyOGF0E.jpg*shooting boats at the docks at sunset* ❤️

Edited by dingenieur
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
thehambone

I made some timelapses!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ecae62fc98db2c8d38

giphy.gif?cid=790b761137fa322f9ede0a74c5

• Like 12

San Andreas Countryside
Meet the GTA 3 players who've spent a decade playing pass-the-pad to 100% the game - GamesRadar

GTA:LCS Save Editor - Supports Android, iOS, PS2, and PSP saves!

GTA3 Save Editor  - Big update in the works!

GiveMeLiberty78

Feeling nostalgic about my second attempt to play through GTA 4 (back in 2018):

JvIJibx.jpg

QGQMJBh.jpg

kobRiKr.jpg

After all these years, I think that GTA 4 can still good look. It could run much better, but PC mods have definitely made this game replayable for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Ray Carter

Not sure if this is an already known bug or not.

I encountered a prisoner OUTSIDE the prison walls doing gardening work. He was surrounded by guards as if it was allowed out to do gardening in this particular area. I walked into him to give him a little shove and he stopped the gardening work and proceeded to walk around the small yard. I then pulled out an RPG and he fled the area. The guards did not seem to react to him basically escaping the prison! I followed him for a bit as he followed the pedestrian path around the prison and eventually further out into Acter Industrial Park.

K1r3WxA.jpg

uk7Fe78.png

billiejoearmstrong8
On 2/5/2022 at 6:20 PM, Ray Carter said:

Not sure if this is an already known bug or not.

I encountered a prisoner OUTSIDE the prison walls doing gardening work. He was surrounded by guards as if it was allowed out to do gardening in this particular area. I walked into him to give him a little shove and he stopped the gardening work and proceeded to walk around the small yard. I then pulled out an RPG and he fled the area. The guards did not seem to react to him basically escaping the prison! I followed him for a bit as he followed the pedestrian path around the prison and eventually further out into Acter Industrial Park.

There's often one there. My favourite thing to do is walk into him until he starts trying to fight me, then when he punches me in front of the guards (cops) they run up and arrest him! They just put him in a police car and drive him away like any random criminal lol. 

You can do the same thing inside the prison as well since you don't get any wanted level for going in there. Although there's no police car part in there, they just walk him around at gunpoint.

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 1

Themaster9565
On 2/6/2022 at 10:40 PM, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

My favourite thing to do is walk into him until he starts trying to fight me, them when he punches me in front of the guards (cops) they run up and arrest him!

I do the same too! :D If GTA IV had rewarded 50 dollars to me just like we received in GTA VC as citizen bonus, I would have earned like 1000 or more dollars lol

Edited by Themaster9565
  • Like 2

billiejoearmstrong8
5 hours ago, Themaster9565 said:

I do the same too! :D If GTA IV had rewarded 50 dollars to me just like we received in GTA VC as citizen bonus, I would have earned like 1000 or more dollars lol

That would be nice! I have noticed the cops do sometimes thank you if you trip a criminal while they're chasing them at least. This includes if you do it with your car (have to just put it in their way so they run into it instead of actually hitting them with it though). Also if you trip the cop while they have the criminal at gunpoint so they can get away sometimes the criminal will thank you as they run off.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Themaster9565

Lose the wanted level.
spacer.png
"The Bellic boys taking over your town, assh*les!" The only GTA that I think has the best motion blur at high speeds. At least doesn’t make you feel nauseated like in GTA SA.

3Fc6o9K.png

• Like 3

Ray Carter

So, three Securicars spawned in these random spawnpoints. I thought Securicars would be except from this vehicle clumping glitch.

WjkTjiH.png

• KEKW 2

The Artist
1 hour ago, Ray Carter said:

So, three Securicars spawned in these random spawnpoints. I thought Securicars would be except from this vehicle clumping glitch.

WjkTjiH.png

Man that's sad the clumping glitch is really bad in IV. Glad it's fixed to some extent in V

billiejoearmstrong8
20 hours ago, The Artist said:

Man that's sad the clumping glitch is really bad in IV. Glad it's fixed to some extent in V

No it's great! Park them all together and blow them up, $30,000 all over the ground to pick up! And it doesn't usually happen that badly, usually it's only in certain select places on the map that it happens a lot (eg Bohan).

If I get a Securicar I like to call Packie for a car bomb and put it on it, then drive around until I find another one in traffic and block it, and blow them both up along with any other nearby cars (with no wanted level since I used a car bomb). I don't think I've ever seen three parked together like that though.

• Like 1
  • Bruh 1

The Artist
1 hour ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

No it's great! Park them all together and blow them up, $30,000 all over the ground to pick up! And it doesn't usually happen that badly, usually it's only in certain select places on the map that it happens a lot (eg Bohan).

If I get a Securicar I like to call Packie for a car bomb and put it on it, then drive around until I find another one in traffic and block it, and blow them both up along with any other nearby cars (with no wanted level since I used a car bomb). I don't think I've ever seen three parked together like that though.

Look I know you're a hardcore IV fanboy but you don't have to defend it all the time.  I was referring to other vehicles clumping mostly

billiejoearmstrong8
1 hour ago, The Artist said:

Look I know you're a hardcore IV fanboy but you don't have to defend it all the time.  I was referring to other vehicles clumping mostly

Ok? Just saying it's cool in this case, and didn't know if you were aware it's not as common as this picture would indicate.

• 2 weeks later...
Be-Deliver

Taking a casual drive, from dusk to midnight around in Broker. 

kgHhTIA.jpg

GiomuEh.jpg

Taking screenshots inside the interior of vehicles surprisingly looks good despite the low details.

CLsUZwZ.jpg

Q6Ye8B8.jpg

• Like 8

Ash_735
4 hours ago, Be-Deliver said:

Taking screenshots inside the interior of vehicles surprisingly looks good despite the low details.

If you want to improve that though with accurate higher resolution ones: 

• 2 weeks later...
The_Ghost

Continuing with The Ballad Of Gay Tony, here are some screens (some are 1080p, some are 4k, you'll be able to tell)

kgj94eF.png

8IcIyPR.png

vwjJHlm.jpg

9KpNikB.jpg

On a side note, I am not very familiar with GTAIV (or EFLC)'s spawns, but I found this in traffic, I am not sure if it's a normal spawn or if it is just because I was driving the limo.

PX5gGeM.jpg

Edited by The_Ghost
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
MaveriX

141-1638272064-2008888122.png

141-1638272151-1535041869.png

5E5792DF097E18E2A2B0A8957C32DC7105627C57 (1920×1080)

1B643DC062CA5D03D8478A93C95E6C6F8BCDD258 (1920×1080)

AECB7EE3274DC8B350346BAC8C4B90F1E6C2D158 (1920×1080)

CC45E1551C3482E680F1FAA36B8462EC14A74921 (1920×1080)

C3B22EBBB8F40BD38FD5A17FC8344A93C76A778D (1920×1080)

5CB7CE26E4714174E988580501AD6C08F5A5BE14 (1920×1080)

Bonus: Glitch where a white box was glowing out of a peds chest. Never seen this before

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

Edited by MaveriX
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Jeansowaty

unknown.png

It's been a week before Niko immigrated to the States. Everything was fine and dandy for the Albanian Mob. Besim Lleshi, the Mob's underboss was sure his friend Dardan Petrela will handle things in Broker and prepare for an expansion there. No such luck though, as Petrela, his brother Kalem and another friend, Bledar Morina, were soon killed by Niko. Things became even more grim with the falling out with the Ancelotti Family and the destruction of the Albanian's shipping operation that was temporarily relocated to Port Tudor, Alderney and the deaths of numerous Dukes-based drugs and arms smugglers, including the local chapter leader, Sokrat Ademi. Lleshi was furious and swore revenge for the destruction of his organisation, of which he became the boss soon after the untimely death of their leader, Aleksander Vulaj. First target on the list was the killer of Petrela and his cohorts, Niko Bellic himself...

unknown.png

unknown.png

But we all know this is obviously not canon! The true situation was that Niko pwned his ass :p 

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 1

DhF4CUK7S5mrQmZkTLK8DA.png

Pepsi Man
53 minutes ago, Jeansowaty said:

unknown.png

It's been a week before Niko immigrated to the States. Everything was fine and dandy for the Albanian Mob. Besim Lleshi, the Mob's underboss was sure his friend Dardan Petrela will handle things in Broker and prepare for an expansion there. No such luck though, as Petrela, his brother Kalem and another friend, Bledar Morina, were soon killed by Niko. Things became even more grim with the falling out with the Ancelotti Family and the destruction of the Albanian's shipping operation that was temporarily relocated to Port Tudor, Alderney and the deaths of numerous Dukes-based drugs and arms smugglers, including the local chapter leader, Sokrat Ademi. Lleshi was furious and swore revenge for the destruction of his organisation, of which he became the boss soon after the untimely death of their leader, Aleksander Vulaj. First target on the list was the killer of Petrela and his cohorts, Niko Bellic himself...

unknown.png

unknown.png

But we all know this is obviously not canon! The true situation was that Niko pwned his ass :p 

unknown.png

unknown.png

This is the only story-expantion for GTA IV I'm aware of that has so much thought, work and effort put into it! Keep up the great work Jean! 

• Best Bru 2

Jeansowaty
2 minutes ago, Pepsi Man said:

This is the only story-expantion for GTA IV I'm aware of that has so much thought, work and effort put into it! Keep up the great work Jean! 

You're in for a treat then, this was just a silly thing I wrote up on a whim haha. Check out the concepts on the Grand Theft Auto Series tab on the forums ;)

DhF4CUK7S5mrQmZkTLK8DA.png

• 3 weeks later...
Spider-Vice

pGJZkDU.png

TfmrcJD.png

XG4Ttq2.png

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Pepsi Man
2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

pGJZkDU.png

TfmrcJD.png

XG4Ttq2.png

Is it me, or the AK's muzzle flash is not vanilla ? 

• excuseme 1

Spider-Vice

It is, my game is unmodded. I just tried to time it in the PC editor so the muzzle flash would appear in some form, and it appeared like that.

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Pepsi Man
21 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

It is, my game is unmodded. I just tried to time it in the PC editor so the muzzle flash would appear in some form, and it appeared like that.

oh well, doesn't really matter, the screnshots are still dope as hell