4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
jp245

Claude

wahgah

Umm I was wondering do the eyes move??? if not are you planning to rig the eyes or do we only get the mouth???? not that I'm not happy with what you've done. biggrin.gif

NixazMixaz

I think i will edit something.. Jp245, if you'll need help in this mod, contact me on skype : nixazmixaz.

jp245

i would but there is a slight problem ... no skype XD lol i dont use skype it was cool at first but i like good ol msn smile.gif and really havent had time to work on the mod

NixazMixaz

Hmm... Maybe i will download MSN.

uggabugg

hi any progress?

jp245

no sorry ive been really really lazy and got a damn project to work on for my world history class something about a gameboard for miiddle ages africa im not sure really i need to call sara to help me ... you guys wont know who im talking about im just rambling on now lol

uggabugg

ah the glory days oy school, makes me remember homework, gymclass, and math.

damn im glad im done with it >_<

NixazMixaz
ah the glory days oy school, makes me remember homework, gymclass, and math.

damn im glad im done with it >_<

You lucky thing! sly.gif

uggabugg

why yes i am ^^ stupid math suicidal.gif

RocketGator

This is probably gonna sound really dumb, but how do I get Claude's normal hair? He started off with the cesar cut, and I went through the other options and didn't find it.

Gta Guy 108

This is probably gonna sound really dumb, but how do I get Claude's normal hair? He started off with the cesar cut, and I went through the other options and didn't find it.

Its easy. Do you have IMG Tool 2.0? If you do, just open it, and open the player archive, and click find, then type in head.dff, then go down just a few spaces, then right click, and replace it with elvishair in the SA Claude V2.0 folder, and thats it. smile.gif And make sure you rebuild the archive, so it doesn't crash and it saves. I dont use the cesar haircut either, I am still waiting for the improved one in V3 smile.gif

jp245

yea im updating rarely and im finishing making better cs heads like someone said they wanted fully animated like eyes and brows and sh*t almost done need like the afro done now i think and im done then might bunch em up and upload if i can be arsed to do it lol

RocketGator

Its easy. Do you have IMG Tool 2.0? If you do, just open it, and open the player archive, and click find, then type in head.dff, then go down just a few spaces, then right click, and replace it with elvishair in the SA Claude V2.0 folder, and thats it. smile.gif And make sure you rebuild the archive, so it doesn't crash and it saves. I dont use the cesar haircut either, I am still waiting for the improved one in V3 smile.gif

It used to just give the standard CJ-with-Elvishair head model when I selected it, then I did what you said, and now...

user posted image

I don't know what's up. confused.gif The cesar, afro, and mohawk styles work fine.

On a different note, which clothes give Claude his standard outfit?

NathanHenry

Wow I have been looking for a mod that replaces CJ with the SA Claude Speed this looks impressive. Do you happen to have the Retexted Pants for the SA Claude and the SA Claudes Jacket with the Tucked in Shirt look at all it would go really good with the SA Claude Speed Head to make an Authentic SA Claude Speed Player Model. just wondering if you released a SA Claude Jacket and Pants?

Gta Guy 108
Wow I have been looking for a mod that replaces CJ with the SA Claude Speed this looks impressive. Do you happen to have the Retexted Pants for the SA Claude and the SA Claudes Jacket with the Tucked in Shirt look at all it would go really good with the SA Claude Speed Head to make an Authentic SA Claude Speed Player Model. just wondering if you released a SA Claude Jacket and Pants?

I am not sure if jp is still working on the mod, I hope he is just taking a break though. He released the jacket, but he said he fixed all the bugs and will release it next beta, but I am not sure when that will be. I retextured the pants, its in one of my posts.

jp245

yea i got back from mexico but im to sick to do anything all i do right now is roam these parts but when i get better ill try and round up all the beta 3 files and release them

Gta Guy 108
yea i got back from mexico but im to sick to do anything all i do right now is roam these parts but when i get better ill try and round up all the beta 3 files and release them

Hey it is good to hear back from you! I hope you feel better man. smile.gif

NathanHenry

Well sorry to hear that you are not feeling well at all, actually as a matter of fact i have been sick for the last two weeks as well.

but anyways I looked at the files finally and it is very impressive but would look more authentic if the jacket had the tucked in shirt look. I edited your jacket, in other words got rid of the pants part that would have been attached, and was just wondering if you could just rigg it since I don't know how to rigg:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GKPZKUUM

If I am correct if you rigg this jacket it should give SA Claude Speed the Tucked in shirt look along with the retexture pants covering the tucked up parts to make it look like his shirt is tucked in.

Nach_Scratch

DOWNLOAD BETA 3 pleasee!!

jp245

i think my brother deleted all my claude files ... ive been looking for them but no luck i found a claude head but thats it if i dont find anything more ill remake beta3 which will be a pain in the buttox XD

Gta Guy 108
i think my brother deleted all my claude files ... ive been looking for them but no luck i found a claude head but thats it if i dont find anything more ill remake beta3 which will be a pain in the buttox XD

That sucks big time. Why the hell did he delete them anyway? Are you feeling better? Also, don't try to rig NathanHenry's jacket. It would be easier just to download your mod off of gtagarage and then work on it and re rig it. The only thing he did was delete four meshes, I know because I downloaded it to see.

NathanHenry

Well the reason why I deleted those meshes is because the meshes I deleted were the pants because of the fact that his shirt was tucked in it was raised higher so I deleted the Pants button parts and left it with just the shirt raised up high so that it looks tucked in and the jacket hanging. He already rigged it for me and it worked perfectly. The shirt is tucked in perfectly so now we just need a retextured pants and walaa a SA Claude Speed Player Model.

I will post a screen in a little while.

Gta Guy 108

Well the reason why I deleted those meshes is because the meshes I deleted were the pants because of the fact that his shirt was tucked in it was raised higher so I deleted the Pants button parts and left it with just the shirt raised up high so that it looks tucked in and the jacket hanging.  He already rigged it for me and it worked perfectly.  The shirt is tucked in perfectly so now we just need a retextured pants and walaa a SA Claude Speed Player Model. 

I will post a screen in a little while.

You rotated the entire mesh, which makes it even harder to rig though. If its done, then its done.

jp245

meh dont worry gta guy i rigged it with a trick i learned really and yea my brothers a dick and im gona have to re make beta 3

Gta Guy 108

meh dont worry gta guy i rigged it with a trick i learned really and yea my brothers a dick and im gona have to re make beta 3

Could you give me some tips with rigging clothes? I am trying to learn to rig clothing. I can rig heads, thanks to you. smile.gif

uggabugg

so is this mod dead or what?

2pac_96
so is this mod dead or what?

Finished not dead

uggabugg

whell where can i download the 3rd beta then?

Gta Guy 108
whell where can i download the 3rd beta then?

Jp said that his older brother deleted all of the files, so he will have to re-do beta 3. Just give him time.

jp245

i got some proggress like redid mohawk and stuff like that re converted jacket but mostly it