4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
KnightProwl

GTA: Dark Knight Begins

KnightProwl

hello, i am pleased to tell you all, that i have resurrected TDKB Mod biggrin.gif, also to tell you that i still have all the files, and that i will need some coding work, same as before, just some basic missions, submissions(vigilante), and some misc codes(grapple gun), and so forth, and the reason im resurrecting this mod, is because i fell back into love with my work, i love modding, and so, i need a new team, plp that respect me for what im doing, and that are knowing the basics of modding, and to also be willing to really help me, and im really really srry for all this time off, i just needed a break, and im srry for going crazy on the plp on the last team, i dont hate batmod, i just hate a few certain plp from the old batmod team, they made fun of me and sh*t, calling me and gamerk names, well, dont expect to see them anymore near or around the batmod team, anyways, just figured id start this new batmod topic in the help sections, cause that what i need to finish this mod, soon will be a beta 3, just like i promised, then we will work on the codes, and so on and then finish this once and for all biggrin.gif, anyways, all help is appreciated and accepted, anyways, ttyl guys, peace out, and anyone willing to help me, plz add me to MSn, but yeah, you already know that tounge.gif

KP

Fiesoduck

WTF KP you has say to all f*ck You and you hate all i and now you will be begin a new one what is that Dude I f*ck of this Batmod from The Dark Knight Begins!

[MenaceMovies]

WTF KP you has say to all f*ck You and you hate all i and now you will be begin a new one what is that Dude I f*ck of this Batmod from The Dark Knight Begins!

I didn't understand a word you just said bored.gif

@ OP: Good luck with getting your team back together again icon14.gif

gameznerd

Fieso Duck, please shut up. You're a only upset about you can't keep a mod. So don't bother other people with your problems.

If you shut up you would get a cookie.gif from me maybe even cookie.gifcookie.gif So don't bother uss. tounge2.gif

KnightProwl

well thats what i need menacemovies, i need support, so thanks man, and to all plp of the former batmod team that where of good support(you know who you are), plz talk on here, so we can form another good team, and yes, i will stay leader from now on, so that i make sure this mod gets finished, so come aboard all who want, and plz, be nice to one another and myself tounge.gif, anyways, peace guys

KP

coin-god

Excuse me, Who are you?

Fiesoduck

I'm the guy who has open the new Batmod GTA:Gothams Knight and i was a team member of the old team from the dark knight begins so

coin-god
I'm the guy who has open the new Batmod GTA:Gothams Knight and i was a team member of the old team from the dark knight begins so

And im sure you have already make a lot of prgress dont you?

Gta_Sailer

Good luck on the mod knightprowl dozingoff.gif

KnightProwl

hey guys, thanks alot for all the support, but now that beta 3 is well under way, i must say, i really think your gonna like this one, it has new codes, speaking of which i need 2 codes in particular, 1 for the player to spawn at wayne manor, the other, to add a save icon there, both cleo if possible, and then, ima do one more thing after that, which is make the rest of the manor interior, and then, i will release beta 3 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif, anyways, ttyl guys, and thanks for all you do for me smile.gif, peace

KP

james227uk

I would be able to do simple scripting for you If you want, but not missions

KnightProwl

ok james, sure, no missions then, ok james, you said last time and this time that you would do some coding, well here is ya chance man, this is all i need for simple codes wink.gif

grapple gun code(to make the play fly with the desert eagle, simulate/accurate as possible to the movies)

make the player spawn at wayne manor, with a savepoint there aswell

make a gimpsuit(batman suit) clothes spawn inside the cave

make the bandito and fcr900(tumbler and batpod) with vigilante missions

make the player run faster and jump higher(run about 3x as fast and jump 3x as high

and other misc batman codes that you can think of smile.gif

also, there isnt a deadline for this, just work when ya can, but plz give me all the codes as you finish them, so i can make sure they all work correct, i mean to my liking tounge.gif, anyways, thanks for the offers james, i accept your offer and im glad to see your willing to help me again, thanks, anyways, ttyl guys and james, peace out

KP

EDIT:

here is all the cords ya need james, for the codes i need for beta 3, ok here goes,

[buy property(manor) icon spawn]

X=-768.630004882813

Y=-1997.25158691406

Z=38.8669242858887

Angle=0

[player spawn after buy]/[player spawn at manor]

X=-768.209777832031

Y=-1992.12841796875

Z=38.8734359741211

Angle=0

[batsuit spawn]

X=-763.634216308594

Y=-1971.83959960938

Z=12.549786567688

Angle=0

[savepoint icon spawn]

X=-768.291076660156

Y=-1955.2744140625

Z=38.9203109741211

Angle=0

[player spawn after save]

X=-768.390380859375

Y=-1962.32702636719

Z=38.9203109741211

anyways, if anymore codes are needed, plz tell me, and ill get them right up to you wink.gif, anyways, ttyl james, cya soon

Edited by KnightProwl

Gta_Sailer

I don't know what ya'll are doing in the mod but here is a few suggestions/ideas.

How about you re-make one of those save areas/safe houses with all that stuff and add a cave under the ground of the area and you can only enter it with um a id card lol tounge2.gif well see ya..

KnightProwl

ok guys listen, i now have a forums, well not my own, but my friend, you all know SKE, made this and made me a subforums, so plz, comon over and join up when ya can, here is the link below, anyways, ttyl guys, peace wink.gif

TDKB Mod Forums

KP

SKE92bEyOnD
' date='Oct 29 2008, 16:08']

I didn't understand a word you just said bored.gif

@ OP: Good luck with getting your team back together again icon14.gif

hehe...dude..you're great biggrin.gif

sry fiesoduck but he is allright smile.gif

Doctor Emmett L. Brown

KP you know the mission James did, have you got a link? I wanna try it out tounge.gif

james227uk
ok james, sure, no missions then, ok james, you said last time and this time that you would do some coding, well here is ya chance man, this is all i need for simple codes wink.gif

grapple gun code(to make the play fly with the desert eagle, simulate/accurate as possible to the movies)

make the player spawn at wayne manor, with a savepoint there aswell

make a gimpsuit(batman suit) clothes spawn inside the cave

make the bandito and fcr900(tumbler and batpod) with vigilante missions

make the player run faster and jump higher(run about 3x as fast and jump 3x as high

and other misc batman codes that you can think of smile.gif

also, there isnt a deadline for this, just work when ya can, but plz give me all the codes as you finish them, so i can make sure they all work correct, i mean to my liking tounge.gif, anyways, thanks for the offers james, i accept your offer and im glad to see your willing to help me again, thanks, anyways, ttyl guys and james, peace out

KP

EDIT:

here is all the cords ya need james, for the codes i need for beta 3, ok here goes,

[buy property(manor) icon spawn]

X=-768.630004882813

Y=-1997.25158691406

Z=38.8669242858887

Angle=0

[player spawn after buy]/[player spawn at manor]

X=-768.209777832031

Y=-1992.12841796875

Z=38.8734359741211

Angle=0

[batsuit spawn]

X=-763.634216308594

Y=-1971.83959960938

Z=12.549786567688

Angle=0

[savepoint icon spawn]

X=-768.291076660156

Y=-1955.2744140625

Z=38.9203109741211

Angle=0

[player spawn after save]

X=-768.390380859375

Y=-1962.32702636719

Z=38.9203109741211

anyways, if anymore codes are needed, plz tell me, and ill get them right up to you wink.gif, anyways, ttyl james, cya soon

1. Grapple gun -- To advanced for me wow.gif

Player Spawn >> MAY NOT WORK!

{$CLEO .cs}thread 'SPAWNAS':STARTwait 0 msifPlayer.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)jf @START04E4: unknown_refresh_game_renderer_at -768.209777832031 -1992.1284179687503CB: set_rendering_origin_at -768.209777832031 -1992.12841796875 0053: $PLAYER_CHAR = create_player #NULL at -768.209777832031 -1992.12841796875 38.87343597412110A93: end_custom_thread

Bat suit >> MAY NOT WORK!

{$CLEO .cs}0213: [email protected] = create_pickup #CLOTHESP type 3 at -768.630004882813 -1997.25158691406 38.8669242858887018A: [email protected] = create_checkpoint_at -768.630004882813 -1997.25158691406 38.8669242858887:STARTwait 0 msifPlayer.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)jf @STARTif0214:   pickup [email protected] picked_upjf @START:SECONDwait 0 ms087B: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR clothes_texture "GIMPLEG" model "GIMPLEG" body_part 17jump @START

coin-god

Make an SCM aout of this. I hate when you do cleo mods like this.

KnightProwl

yeah i agree with goin-god on this one this time, make an SCM out of this plz, i dont like it when i cannot compile the scripts with cleo angry.gif , so plz james, or goin-god, someone help me, i mean i know you made some codes james, but i really want an SCM out of this, a stripped one, with the vigilante missions and parachute scripts only, cause thats all i will need for my mod, the rest can make coded in, if not, just do what ya must, so that all the codes for batmod will work, plz someone do this, cause cleo is getting old because its not working correctly anymore for me, plz make this SCM, and ill be happy, also, if someone does do this, ill give them the cleos i have so far, to add to the SCM so that there will be no need for cleos, anyways, ttyl guys, geting on MSN now, peace

KP

Doctor Emmett L. Brown

James that code doesn't work, it says:

"Not enough actual parameters. Expected 3 params"

coin-god

This is bad:

04E4: unknown_refresh_game_renderer_at -768.209777832031 -1992.1284179687503CB: set_rendering_origin_at -768.209777832031 -1992.12841796875 

KnightProwl

ok guys, ive come to a conclusion, i do want an SCM made, i want it stripped, with no missions, and only some external scripts, such as vigilante submissions, and the parachute scripts, then, i want these codes added to the SCM, so here is a full in detail of what codes to add, and then, once these are done, i can release this mod as a beta 3, and then, once i get some missions, add an update to it, then the mod is done smile.gif, anyways, here is the info...

stripped SCM w/ only the vigilante sub mission, and the parachute scripts, and the codes that are necessary...

grapple gun - i want to be able to fly/glide with the desert eagle, i want the desert eagle setup to where whenever you shoot it, in that direction you shoot a grapple hook/bullet(just for pretend, no need for the model), then, once the grapple hook/bullet hits, you press the action or secondary fire button, then it will let you glide/fly to the spot the grapple hook/bullet hit, it should be setup to make you go as high as the tallest building in SA, and make you able to escape the bad guys when needed wink.gif...

jump higher/run faster - i want to be able to jump 3x or 5x as high as normal, and i want to be able to run 3x or 5x as normal, and thats it for this one tounge.gif...

batcape(parachute) - i want the parachute to always be available, and to travel at a faster rate of speed, to simulate batman as he falls with the cape, and to simulate him when hes gliding with cape, atleast 3x or 5x the speed of the orginial parachute, both horizontal and vertical speeds plz smile.gif

Spawn/ Save at wayne manor - i want to be able to spawn on the land near wayne manor somewhere near the water fountain in front yard when you start a new game, i also want to be able buy and save at wayne manor, the buy propertry should be outside the manor, then the savepoint should be inside the manor, on first floor, near the steps...

then, i want someone to convert these codes that i have from cleo to the SCM along with the rest, and thats it...

anyways, i would wait for someone to help me, such as james here, or goin-god, so no rush, but plz do it right and dont rush yourself, there isnt a time limit for this, but i do want most, if not all of these misc coding works, dont before the end of the year, or by next year early at the latest, so plz just dont worry about me, ive got my own things to do, all you need to worry about is coding, anyways, ill ttyl guys, peace

KP

Doctor Emmett L. Brown

KP did anyone release the mission James did?

james227uk
This is bad:

04E4: unknown_refresh_game_renderer_at -768.209777832031 -1992.1284179687503CB: set_rendering_origin_at -768.209777832031 -1992.12841796875 

He wants me to set the player position at spawn. I cant think of any other way of doing it

coin-god

This is bad:

He wants me to set the player position at spawn. I cant think of any other way of doing it

Yeah, add the Z coords. It need 3 parameters not 2.

KnightProwl

ok guys, ima not be online hardly any today, today is halloween, my favorite tradition, so ill cya guys tomorrow, got things to do today, anyways, cya tomorrow wink.gif, peace

KP

james227uk
This is bad:

Yeah, add the Z coords. It need 3 parameters not 2.

I see my mistake, I need to add the Z coord onto 03CB

KnightProwl

hey guys, just figured id say this now so that it can be done wink.gif, i need TDK bunker/batcave made, or atleast some pics of it so i can make it with 3ds max, so plz, anyone willing to make/find pics of it for me to make, plz do so, and ill try to find some, so anyone willing, just tell me, anyways, ttyl guys, oh and im back now tounge.gif, peace

KP

Doctor Emmett L. Brown
hey guys, just figured id say this now so that it can be done wink.gif, i need TDK bunker/batcave made, or atleast some pics of it so i can make it with 3ds max, so plz, anyone willing to make/find pics of it for me to make, plz do so, and ill try to find some, so anyone willing, just tell me, anyways, ttyl guys, oh and im back now tounge.gif, peace

KP

TDK/BB Batcave?, right?

KnightProwl

ATTENTION!!!, GTA The Dark Knight Begins BETA 3.0 is released Tomorrow, not sure what time exactly, but i will be releasing it tomorrow for sure, probably late into the day, cause ive got one more thing left to do, then its gonna be released, anyways, ttyl guys, peace out

KP

Edited by KnightProwl