2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Build Up Your Gang

BUYG: Build Up Your Gang IV

Rucke

Pegorino Crime Family

Drusilla's

Chapter 30: Hit the hitters

I was sitting next to the still comatosed Benny Marcone at the hospital in Westdyke. He had been in the coma for almost three weeks now, but the doctors said the the situation looked a little better than before. Our guys was all over the hospital round a clock, in case someone decided to hit on Benny again. When I was ready to leave Benny Jr. and Chucky arrived to the room, so I decided to stay a while.

"Hey kid, I just talked to one of the doctors and he said that your father is getting better." I told Benny Jr.

"That's good news. Listen, Chucky knows a guy who is working for the Ancelotti's, and this guy said that he know who ordered the hit on my father." Benny Jr. said.

"Oh yeah? How come he is ratting out his own family?" I asked.

"The guy is a low ranked drugdealer, but he's connected. If it's somebody who knows who was behind that hit it's him." Chucky explained.

"Alright, call him so we can arrange a meeting with him." I said.

Chucky called this drugdealer called Lumpy. He wanted to meet us tonight near the Bohan Industrial area, where he worked. Me, Benny Jr. and Chucky got into my car and got over there. We stopped at the spot where we were supposed to meet him, behind an old warehouse. Seemed that he was late. After waiting a couple of minutes a dark colored Ruiner approached the back of the old warehouse. It was this Lumpy guy.

"Sorry I'm late. I had this costumer who tried to rip me off and everything." Lumpy explained.

"That's okay man." Chucky was quick to say. "These are some friends of mine, Benny Jr. Marcone and Albert Drusilla." Chucky said.

"Oh so you are Benny Marcone's son. I'm sorry about your father." Lumpy said.

"Thanks. So you told Chucky that you knew who ordered the hit on my father." Benny Jr. said.

"It was Mario Angelo. It was payback for that drugdealer your family killed and never compensate for. Mario Angelo told The Faletti Brothers to hire the M.O.B gang to do the hit so nothing could be traced back to the Ancelotti's." Lumpy explained.

"You've been a good help. Let me show you some gratitude by giving you these." I said and gave Lumpy some money. "Also, can I take your numer in case I have to call you for more information about the Ancelotti's?" I asked.

"Sure." Lumpy said and gave me his number.

Me, Benny Jr. and Chucky got back into my car and got out of there. We drove back to Drusilla's to organize a plan to take out Mario Angelo once and for all. Since Mario was behind the hit on our boss it was only right that he was killed. We knew that he was going to enter his pizza parlor in Little Italy early this morning. Benny Jr. and Chucky was going to take out Mario while I was gonna drive the getaway car.

"The Faletti Brothers might be there too but we are only after Mario so just try to ignore Rocco and Luigi and run for the gataway car." I said.

"This is going to be easy, let's do it." Benny Jr. said.

Mario's pizza parlor was just around the block of Drusilla's. I parked up my car just around the corner and then we waited for Mario to arrive. Benny Jr. and Chucky loaded their guns, ready to attack. After a while Mario showed up in his Shafter together with Luigi Faletti.

"Let's do this for my father." Benny Jr. said and got out from my car with Chucky.

Benny Jr. and Chucky walked closer to Mario who didn't notice anything. He was chatting infront of his car with Luigi, and both had their backs turned against our direction. Just when Benny and Chucky was about to shoot Mario, a car stopped infront of Mario and a man got out. It was Rocco Faletti, the older of the Faletti brothers. Benny Jr. and Chucky didn't notice this and started to shoot. The bullets hitted Rocco who was now standing infront of Mario, he fell dead to the ground. Mario and Luigi took cover and started to shoot at Benny Jr. and Chucky who both started to run for the getaway car. Chucky was shot a multiple times by Mario and Luigi and died before I was able to get into the getaway car. Benny Jr. was more lucky, he got in I sped off.

"f*ck, Chucky!" Benny Jr. yelled.

"It was nothing you could do, we need to hide you. Mario is gonna look for you." I said.

"Why didn't I notice that Rocco was coming, everything happended so fast." Benny Jr. said.

"It was nothing you could do about that either, we have to kill Mario another time." I said.

I drove over to an old and abandon apartment that the family owned in Broker. Benny Jr. would be safe there until this sh*t with Mario was over.

Chaper 30 end.

Chapter 31 coming soon...

mrpain

Hey El Zilcho, you love killing my homies dont you?

M.O.B

Chapter 8: Out But Not Finished

Episode 3: Vendetta

I was sitting in my burned down apartment. Although the M.O.B had repaired the place, I could still see the ashes of when it was burning. Ruffer who was there said, "So, what you gonna do now?"

"I don't know. Maybe I will help you guys a little bit."

"I hope you do Pack. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that we just owned a Crack Den in Firefly Projects."

"Making business?"

"Yeah. Jermaine put Wheelman in charge."

"How's Wheelman?"

"Ever since his mum got killed, he's been feeling bad."

"Like I said, everybody's dying."

Ruffer then got a called from Wheelman. Wheelman said, "Crack Den! Now!"

"sh*t Pack! I think Wheelman is in trouble at the Crack Den."

"Then lets roll now!" We got into my Sabre GT and sped off to the Firefly Projects Crack Den.

We saw Jermaine standing outside the Crack Den. He seemed sad. The Crack Den was destroyed.

I asked Jermaine, "What happened?"

"Oh hey Pack. Well ever since you were gone, we were doing drug business. Now the business is gone."

Ruffer then added, "It must be the Torres Cartel again!"

I then ran in the Crack Den.

What I saw in there disgusted me. All my former homies were dead. Just walking through the corridor, I could see about 10 of the M.O.B lying on the floor with blood splatted everywhere. I saw a body moving on the ground, it was Wheelman.

"Wheelman!" I then rushed to his aid.

"Pack? You are back?" Wheelman said weakly. I can tell he was dying.

"Hey stay with me man. You gonna be alright."

"Let me die. I want to see my mum. Bury me next to her." Wheelman's eyes then closed. Wheelman's dead.

The next 4 days, it was the funeral for all the homies of M.O.B who died at the Crack Den. It was a sad moment for me. All of them are being buried at the Colony Island Graveyard. Wheelman will be buried beside his mother.

Ruffer, Jermaine, me and 6 other M.O.B guys were all left of the whole M.O.B. Now there were only 9 of us left.

Ruffer, Jermaine and me stayed behind at the graveyard while the others went home with sorrow.

Jermaine said, "Well, we're f*cked."

Ruffer added, "I guess we are. Pack, you've been a great help."

"I'm not done helping."

Jermaine then gave a quirky look, "What do you mean you are not done?"

"Open your f*cking eyes! Everybody is dead! Loud Dogg, SamO, Lina, Cash X, Wheelman! Need I go on!"

"Calm down Pack." Ruffer tried to hold me down from exploding myself.

Jermaine then was in a deep thought and then said, "No, we will not be calm. We will have a vendetta."

The three of us then gave a look. A look in which says that we would established M.O.B as the biggest guys in Liberty City.

We gathered the 6 other M.O.B guys and headed to the Old Hospital nearby. Some of the Torres Cartel hang out there. I was ready to cause a vendetta. The M.O.B waited outside the Old Hospital scoping the place out.

Jermaine told us, "Okay here's the plan. Ruffer and Pack are gonna use the ladder behind the Old Hospital and shoot this Torres Cartel motherf*ckers in the ass while the rest of you follow me and we go hit then in the face."

Ruffer and me then ran back of the Old Hospital and we saw a ladder. We climbed up and we saw some Torres Cartel guys just chilling out. I got a text message from Jermaine that reads, "HIT THEM NOW!"

I shot my AK-47 at anyone I see. Ruffer was too busy throwing molotovs. They were running away.

I shouted at them, "Go ahead and run fools! I will just shoot you in the arses!"

Ruffer asked me, "You sound piss eh?"

"You bet I do. Hey the gunshots stop firing. Let's meet the M.O.B outside."

Ruffer and me walked outside and what we saw shocked us. The 6 homies and Jermaine were dead. Jermaine was partially alive but he was dying anyway. I came to Jermaine and he said, "Ambush. They knew we were coming."

"Ah f*ck! Killing Wheelman's mum must have been their bait." I closed Jermaine's eyes and headed back to my Sabre GT with Ruffer quickly as cops were closing in.

As Ruffer and me were driving back to my apartment, he said, "sh*t this is not good."

"I know. You are the only guy in M.O.B. Sorry man."

"Ah f*ck it! Listen man, the M.O.B is not a gang anymore. No one's left but me!"

"Well Ruffer, I'm joining back the M.O.B."

"Good but what f*cking difference will it make huh? Only the two of us?"

Ruffer was right. A gang of only two guys? The M.O.B was nothing at that time.

"I tell you what Ruffer, we are back to square one. Let's build a gang our way this time."

Things were not looking good. The whole M.O.B were wiped out except for Ruffer and me. As we were driving, a car behind me rammed into me. That guy driving the car said, "We told you not to mess with the Ancellotis!"

Ruffer asked, "Ancellotis? Now we got another problem?"

"I had bad encounters with them." I then slammed down on my brakes and made that Ancellotis car lose control and it crashed into a police car.

Ruffer gave a stern look, "Where are we going to find more homies?"

"Remember Jyler?"

"Jyler? Yeah our childhood friend. He's in the North Holland Hustlers right?"

"Not anymore. Jyler started a civil war in NHH and is now a single man with his own faction."

"We gonna join him and his guys?"

"No Ruffer, we are going to ask him and his guys to join us. Remember, the M.O.B is not dead, yet."

El Zilcho

Hey El Zilcho, you love killing my homies dont you?

Haha, maybe so!

Vendetta Part 1: Chapter 8

The clock was ticking. Gio Spoleto contacted me again, after the date with Maria. my mind was still clouded with the night before, the flames and the shooting. It didn't feel right, this gang war. It was plastered all over Liberty's newspapers, on Weasel News and on the radio, M.O.B and Cartel Clash! were the headlines. I soon found myself bored with the constant media spotilight on any killings in the Bohan and Firefly areas, and ever since the Crack Den burning, the cops had 48 murder investigations. The heat was pilling on, and me and Carlos knew it was bad for business. The Ancelotti's didn't like it and neither did anyone invloved. It was time to end it. And I would master plan the end game.

I was waiting in the hospital, talking to Doc Juarez and Carlos. Our plan was simple but effective; word on the streets was that the M.O.B had no one left, about 7 people. So we made it look as if the Mafia had left us and that we were vulnerable at the Old Hospital. But we weren't. About 10 of our men waited, and when the last 7 M.O.B arrived, we struke. They entered, and Molotovs where flying everywhere. We lost one man, but we were quick. I sprayed the AK into 4 of the M.O.B gang members, and then turned. There leader, Jermaine was pointing a gun at me. He fired, and it hit me in the shoulder. I tried to fire back but the AK jammed.

Jumping back I drew my trusty revolver and planted six shots in his chest, before withdrawing with the rest of us. Our plan worked, the M.O.B was finished. As far was we knew, there were no survivors. We jumped into our vans and Regina's and drove away, back to Bohan. I nursed the arm wound and rested. Then I heard the news. My phone rang, it as Gio again. He was quite annoyed;

"You know Pack Rock and Ruffer survived your little f*ck up didn't you?"

"What are you talking about, we killed them all. No survivors, just like you said."

"Well, we both know that's bullsh*t. My guys chased 'em afterwards, Pack and his friend Ruffer got out. I should have known you Spics and blacks were good for nothin'!"

"Hey, hey! You think you can insult me and be racsit about others? You want me to work for you, you better cut the crap and stop all this spic crap; I do good work for you and I get this in return. This Pack may be hard to kill, but it ain't my fault, so stop blaming me or my friends because we're Spanish. Ok?"

"Alright. Ok, just do this thing for..." He said, a differnet tone in his voice.

These Italians were racist as hell. They never stopped with the insulting of others; for me, their honour and made men rituals ment nothing, being a made man didn't stop someone from ratting you out. They can't be tolerant, but they employ us. I don't know anymore, maybe the Gambetti's or Pegorino's would be better, but I wasn't in a position to be changing sides, not yet. I had a job to do. I had to go get Dwayne Forge, and hunt down the last of the M.O.B. For something that was just business, Gio was taking this real personal...

Edited by El Zilcho

Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Irish Mob: Chapter seven

It was four days since the unfortunate death of Jim, I had my eyes set on the Ancellotti's, I craved revenge, but we had to stay low, the police were all over the shootout in Alderney city, we had no choice.

I glanced at my watch, it read 4:15pm, half of the day was wasted already; I looked around, there was a copy of Liberty tree on the floor, my bed covers hanging off the bed and a half eaten bowl of cock-o-pops underneath. I cleaned up the mess and looked under the covers to clean away seven bottles of Patriot which I had consumed merely two hours ago.

"f*ck this, I aint sitting here all day, I gotta shift this horse" I thought to myself. My head spun momentarily as I sat up causing me to sit back and bury my head into my arms. I lay there for the next five minuites before jumping into the shower. I took a shave and threw on my Harrington jacket before leaving the appartment.

Packie phoned me and informed me of a buyer, he wanted me to visit Torres Cartel leader Elizabeta who had affilations with us. I hailed a cab and took a long ride to Guantanamo avenue.

I arrived, the sun shone brightly through the cab window where I handed the driver the money. I looked around and rolled my eyes up to the top of the projects and took a deep breath.

I made my way up the stairs and knocked on Elizabeta's, she invited me in, there was a few other guys I had never met before, 'Liz introduced me to Doc Juarez, a felow Cartel member.

"Listen, Brandon, we can just do this deal right here, right now and get it over with, but the thing is, theres some people bothering me, and I need some muscle to sort them out, theres lots of money involved in this, and I cant get involved as the cops are all over me right now" She said hastily. She was circling the room, there was a strong sense of emotional instability in the room.

"I dont want to get into any trouble, seriously, Im allready in some deep sh*t already" I said whilst backing away a bit.

Elizabeta grapped a small gym bag and placed it on the table, she opened it and revealed a bag full of $20 bills.

"Holy sh*t, what do you want me to do" I asked, in shock.

"Here" She handed me a picture of a M.O.B street cat "Dispose of this sh*thead, I dont want to see him around here again, you'll find him around firefly" She snorted a thick line of coke and laughed "Whats the worst that could happen, eh? the cops are already up my ass, I wouldn't be surprised if your one, haha".

I left the apartment with the money, I rang Aid who arrived in the Oracle.

"hey Brandon, hows it going" He looked at me, tipping his glasses to the bottom of his nose "Holy sh*t is that money?" He said.

"Yeah, man, I've gotta waste some guy in Broker, care to join?"

"Im always ready, you know that"

He shook my hand and drove.

We arrived shortly after in Broker, I got out of the Oracle and made my way over some basketball courts in Firefly projects. There was a chubby black man stood there flashing his money to two others, the other two wore black bandanas and baggy coats.

I strolled over with Aid by my side.

"Listen, I've got a message from Elizabeta" I said calmly

"sh*t" He ran for the exit towards a black cavalcade, his two friends looked around in awe.

I ran back to the Oracle as the M.O.B gangster was unable to negotiate. Aid got on his tail and started to clip his bumber, causing him to go off road and into a railing in Beach gate. He got out and tried to make a run on foot, he leaped over the railing and into the boardwalk. I told Aid to drive around towards the mini golf area as I followed the M.O.B guy past Memory lanes. He was too fat, he was easily out of breath, he stopped and started to pant like a dog. I jumped on him and sent him crashing to the ground. I climbed off him and began to stamp on his head, his nose popped like a balloon, blood filled the boardwalk as he cried like a bitch.

"You cost Elizabeta money, you ass hole" I screamed, followed by a punt to his ribs causing him to heave.

A man in a turtle neck shirt jumper came running out of Memory lanes "What the hell is going on here!" He shouted in a thick Eastern European accent.

"What does it have to do with you, you slavic prick?" I scramed whilst continuing to kick the limp body senseless on the floor.

"This is Petrovics turf now, do your dirty work somewhere else" He said sternly pulling out a 9mm pistol.

"Oh crap" I began to run for cover as a plethora od bullets just missed me.

I got behind a wooden pillar as I loaded my micro uzi, I was prevented by the thought of the idea of keeping a low profile. I ran towards Aid, who was parked about 30 metres away.

A bullet caught me in the left shoulder causing me to slide behind a bin. Where I held my arm, and clenched the wound to try and stop the oncoming flow of blood.

Aid suddenly came running around the corner after hearing the gun shots and started firing pistol bullets at the Russian, who was clueless to Aid, who caught him open in the heart.

"Come on" I shouted as I ran to the Oracle holding my arm.

I climbed into the back, as Aid backed out. Sirens flooded the area as police cruisers came from the Hove Beach area.

I wound down the window and looked out back. A cruiser was on our tail as Aid sped past the Hombrew cafe and towards Beechwood city.

I fired a round into the windshield of the cruiser, which was painted red from the blood of both police officers. The car spun off course and blocked an on coming cruiser.

After Aid cut through a few alley ways towards Steinway a police Maverick loomed from the sky. I tried to put some bullets into it but it was too high up for a micro uzi to deal with.

Aid drove through the back alleys of Dukes to try and lose the maverick. Eventually we ended up near meadows park, in a lock up. The maverick had completely lost sight of us.

As I got out of the car I stumbled into Packies back garden with blood all over my hands. I thumped the door with my good hand where I was invited in by one of Packies friends.

"What the hell happened to you boy?" He said in awe.

"Its a long story" I gasped "Get me a beer"

If this sucks let me know, this one was rushed as It is almost midnight dozingoff.gif

P.S. How much do I get for the Heroin which I sold?

VinnieLeone

Chapter 2: The family Regroups. I need one Assault Rifle

I woke up in [email protected] Internet Café , my head was throbbing. I looked around and I realized that I was lose. This was incredible, Russians are know to be ruthless. I heard someone walking towards my way. I ducked, and watched Big Paulie Sindici and Paulie Guns Langella pass by me. Could they have been the ones to ambush me? Well I followed them into a room and sure enough I was ambushed by two other men.

They placed a black mask over my face and hulled me into a car. They took the mask off my face and said “Surprise!” I looked stomped. “Jeez what the heck is wrong with you.” Big Paulie said.

Who kidnaps a capo for his birthday, I thought you guys were Russians. “Where you taking me?” I asked. “To Little Italy to meet with a Ancelotti Drug Captain, His name is Gaspipe. “Well, where’s my present.” I said jokingly. Paulie Guns handed me a pistol, “What’s this for?” I asked. “We’re going to take down Old man Ancelotti and that Fat Charlie. (Little Italy) We pulled up in an alley off Denver Ave, Gaspipe dressed in a black leather jacket was selling coke on the corner. “Gas, what’s up my friend?” I asked him.

“What you need, rocks, weed or coke?” He replied “An once of coke, nothing more.” Big Paulie said.

“What about that thing with Big Daddy?” Gas asked.

“He said, the button will be on colony island, get some gang to do it for us?” I said.

“The M.O.B?” Paulie Guns said.

(Colony Island)

Salvatore Bevacqua, John Corrado, Alley Boy Barone and Jimmy Avellino were the chosen hit men, but we got the M.O.B. to complete the hit, James Labon was an OG in MOB.

The Old man’s car pulled up and James opened fire with his pump shotgun, by a horrible mistake the pregnant Gracie Ancelotti was killed along with her father.

(Lupera) “Salute, to the men of honor, we now have Suffolk, Little Italy and most of southern Algonquin under our control.” Angelo said “So I’m going to start a coke ring in Suffolk.” Fat Tony said

“Sal you have take care of that thing in Broker, you know that thing?” Paulie said.

“Hey Carlo, come here I got you a present for ya.” Tony said.

The present was an Ak-47 and Blue PMP 600. Now see I’m not the type to be fancy, I wear black and grey track suits daily. I lived in berchem, with a modest two story house with inside pool.

Now my brother bought a house in beach gate and spoils his kids to death.

Jimmy A, has a house in white castle esplanade, Paulie lives in Westdyke. Dom lives in acter in an apartment. Angelo still lives in his old moms house

The hit caused a power struggle in the Ancelotti's administration, in a week Little Vic Palmice became the boss. All hell would break lose in a couple of months. Arrest will be made, and killings will be done.

Before killing a Giovanni loyalist I said to Frankie:

"You know Frankie, sometimes I really love this job!"

(Puts gun into targets mouth and pulls trigger)

Chapter 3: The Revenge

mrpain

Lol everyone just love to use my gang colgate.gif

M.O.B

Chapter 8: Out But Not Finished

Episode 4: Dead Memories

Ruffer and me. The only ones who survived in the M.O.B. The other M.O.B homies were just dead memories.

Ruffer and me got to North Holland. We met Jyler and his boys there.

"Hey Jyler! It's me, Pack! Ruffer's here too."

"Yo what up guys! I heard you two are the only homies left of the M.O.B."

Ruffer then said, "Yeah, a bad day for M.O.B. Everybody is dead. The M.O.B lies in our hands."

Jyler then gave a laugh, "It lies in our hands too because we are joining the M.O.B!"

I was so glad Jyler said that. Now the M.O.B is rising back up again.

"Thanks Jyler. Would you mind introducing your boys to Ruffer and me?"

Jyler then introduced to each of his homies. There were about 37 of them so it was good for the M.O.B.

Jyler introduced to a lot of useful people. He introduced me to;

Lil' Smoke: Explosive provider.

Drift: Self proclaimed 'WORLD'S BEST DRIVER'.

Kaz: Very fast shooter and extremely reliable.

I was very happy with my new homies. The M.O.B is rising back up again.

Jyler then told me, "Hey Pack, I've got a problem with Dwayne Forge so maybe the North Holland Hustlers will attack us soon."

"Do not fret. We are a gang too remember?"

I then made a speech to the newly reformed M.O.B, "Alright my homies, listen up! We are now having trouble with the Ancellotis, the Torres Cartel and maybe the North Holland Hustlers. But just f*ck them off, because we are a gang remember? We are the M.O.B! So I ask you my homies, do you wanna take over Liberty City?" Cheers were followed.

The M.O.B headed back to the Rubin Swingers Basketball Courts and I gave everyone a new apartment. It was one of those moments where you had done something amazing and was proud of yourself. The M.O.B were enjoying themselves together when we were playing basketball. I liked my new homies, just wish my old homies were not dead though.

As we were playing basketball, cars surrounded the basketball courts. There were three types of cars and a 4 of them each. The guys who came out of the cars really shocked us. It was the North Holland Hustles, the Torres Cartel and the Ancellotis together combined!

I ordered the M.O.B, "My homies, lets kill them all!"

I took out my AK-47, followed by my homies and we started shooting at them. Lil' Smoke went to bomb one of the cars and what a nice explosion that was. Drift got a Landstalker and started to run over any enemy he saw. Kaz was shooting like our enemies were just standing still. Jyler went to neck snap someone. Wow my new homies were owning!

We killed everyone. The M.O.B look at each other like we have won the war.

I then told them, "We have not won the war. Just the battle. The war will come soon."

Chapter 8: Out But Not Finished end.

Chapter 9: Rise Again coming soon.

mrpain

M.O.B

Chapter 9: Rise Again

Episode 1: Keep Your Friends Close, Keep Your Enemies Closer

The M.O.B had three targets on our heads. One was from the North Holland Hustlers, another from the Torres Cartel and finally the Ancellotis. Another day in the office.

I did not want to anger the North Holland Hustlers because they were the M.O.B neighbors.

I asked Jyler, "Could you take me to Dwayne?"

"f*ck no! He will kill us!"

"No, I want to talk it over him. Make peace."

"Fine, but if we get into some heavy sh*t, I blame you."

Jyler and me got into my Sabre GT and drove to North Holland. We reached Dwayne's apartment. When we were just outside the door, we could hear an argument. Jyler said, "Oh sh*t man. Dwayne must be arguing with that Slavic guy."

"Who's the Slavic guy?"

"A guy called Niko or something."

"Niko Bellic. I worked with him before. I wondered what are they arguing about."

We then heard gunshots in the apartment. Jyler broke open the door and we saw Niko Bellic injured on the ground.

Dwayne gave a sharp look at us, "Jyler and Pack from the M.O.B? The f*ck you doing here for?"

I said, "We want to make peace and please let Niko go."

Niko then started to stand slowly and said, "Dwayne, all this power is making you corrupted. What happened to the Dwayne I knew back then?"

Dwayne then loaded his gun, "Niko, power can make you anything."

"Oh yeah Dwayne? I knew I should not have spared you last year."

Dwayne was about to shoot Niko but I shot him back.

I told Dwayne, "Sorry for that shot. Listen we wanna make peace."

"Peace my ass. My dudes!" Some North Holland Hustlers then came in firing their gun.

I told Jyler, "Jyler, cover me while I carry Niko outta here. Lets go!"

We got outside and into my Sabre GT. I let Niko lied down at the back of my car. We then fled away.

We got back to the Rubin Swingers Basketball Courts. I treated Niko wounds and he was okay.

"Thanks a lot Pack. I tried to calm Dwayne down but it did not work."

"No problem Niko."

"I heard your gang is having trouble with some gangs?"

"Yeah, the North Holland Hustlers, the Torres Cartel and the Ancellotis."

"Wow some bad trouble. Good luck man." Niko then headed off.

Ruffer was at a bar nearby and I decided to join him.

"Hey Ruffer."

"Yo."

"Drinking your troubles?"

"What troubles? I'm celebrating."

"Celebrating for what?"

"For this." Ruffer then took out a newspaper and the headline reads 'MAJOR DRUG DEALER, ELIZABETA TORRES, BUSTED OUT!'.

I asked Ruffer, "Why are you celebrating for this?"

"We can finally cause a major impact on the Torres Cartel by killing her."

The greatest plan ever from Ruffer.

El Zilcho

Elizabetan Troubles: Chapter 9

I walked into the apartment to find Carlos arguing with none other than Elizabeta!

"What do you mean!" Carlos shouted.

"Your dealing with Italians!"

"So, what the hell does that mean? The make us money, unlike you! Your a pyscho, your crazy antics and untrust worthy bodyguards got many of us in prison, Cha Chez, Fredo, Alfonso! All in ALderney State, 'cos of you! Your nothing no more, Comprende! This is my ship, and I run it how I like." Carlos was red with rage and Elizabeta was too. Luckily neither of them had guns. A moment later, Elizabeta stormed out.

"I just can't believe her. I mean, Spanish Lords bust her out, she comes out and acts all high and mighty, like she should take over. She's in that prison for a year, comes out and expects it to all be hers again! All she ever spent money on was lesbian hookers and coke! I'm not letting someone as unstable as her leader agian. I need you to do me a favour. I need you to kil Elizabeta, before she turns any amigos to her cause." Carlos was holding my shoulders, as if I was some child who didn't understand these things.

"Carlos, she made this Cartel."

"I know, but I'll pay you. $9,000? Listen, if she comes back, we'll all end up in jail eventually, and you and I will just be regular hoods, not leader and co leader. Will you do this for me?"

"Alright." I said reluctantly.

1 Hour later, Carlos called Elizabeta to a large warehouse where he said we had a huge shipment of drugs, that was located in Bohan. He said that I talked him into giving her position back, and that now she was leader. She accepted and arrived at the warehouse. As she walked in Carlos spoke to her, while we waited on the second floor.

"Liz, I've changed my mind."

"About what?"

"About having a puta like you alive!" He ran back, ducked behind cover and Doc Juarez and me opened fire, three of my AK bullets hitting her in the legs. She limped back to her car and drove away, curisng wildly.

"Come, we've got to kill her now!"

We jumped into our Primo and chased after her, Doc and Carlos firing from the windows while I drove. We popped her tires and they skidded everywhere, and we spun her out and she crashed of the top of a dock area just outside the warehouse, her car smashing into the ground below at 50MPH. We got out and sprayed the car with fire, and soon it was in flames. She crawled out, narrowily avoiding the explosion.

We climbed down and shot her again, and she fell to her knees. She was looking up at us in sorrow and rage.

"I just tried to be a strong woman, in a man's world."

"No time for monologues bitch. You f*cked up. See you later." I fired my Ak in her face, and she fell back and landed on the smouldering car, almost like a funeral pyre. When we left, Carlos spoke to me in the car.

"That's one problem solved. But I've got a plan, to deal with another. Gio Spoleto and Dwayne Forge are in on it, so listen up. We've got a snitch, some guy from the North Holland Hustlers, who hated Dwaynes faction. But we're offering him $25,000 to keep up the charade that he's working agianst Dwayne. But really, he's feeding us info and weakening M.O.B from the inside. No one knows about this except for Gio, Me, You and Doc Juarez. Now listen good, when the time is right, he is gonna blow up the Big Bad Al's using one of his homies explosives. Then he's gonna kill Ruffer and Pack." Carlos was talking quieter now, like something important was coming up.

"So, what's his name." I say.

"They call him Kaz."

Build Up Your Gang

El Zilcho: Chapter 7 was an interesting one. I'm glad you finally decided to make a longer chapter. You get $40 for that. Chapter 8 was good like many of your previous chapters it was too short. With the good storyline you got I think you can write longer chapters than that. You get $36 for chapter 8.

mrpain:

Chapter 32; $41 for an interesting chapter.

Chapter 33; $37. Not as good as your last chapter, but still good.

Chapter 34; $37. Too much uninteresting dialog maked this chapter slow.

Pr0xy: So you finally sold your drugs, you get $130 for that. You also get $42 for your chapter 7.

VinnieLeone: I think you should put more work in to your chapters. You introduce way too many character, try to focus more on your story instead. $33.

Rated by Rucke

El Zilcho
El Zilcho: Chapter 7 was an interesting one. I'm glad you finally decided to make a longer chapter. You get $40 for that. Chapter 8 was good like many of your previous chapters it was too short. With the good storyline you got I think you can write longer chapters than that. You get $36 for chapter 8.

What about Chapter 9? Thanks for the review, I've got to write longer! I'll try make Vendetta part 2 a little bit more beefy.

mrpain

IGNORE THIS POST. SEE NEXT STORY

Edited by mrpain

El Zilcho

Mr Pain, Elizabeta is dead. For Sure. It wouldn't make sense for you to change the whole story like that. She was finished off, oh and Dez was already dead, we killed him at the beginning of the M.O.B v Torres wars. So your stroy kinda doesn't make sense.

mrpain
Mr Pain, Elizabeta is dead. For Sure. It wouldn't make sense for you to change the whole story like that. She was finished off, oh and Dez was already dead, we killed him at the beginning of the M.O.B v Torres wars. So your stroy kinda doesn't make sense.

Elizabeta got shot but she isnt dead. Dez got shot but he isnt dead too. Make senses to me

El Zilcho

Dez was shot in the face, and was knocked out when we did it. When he awoke he wouldn't have known we did it. When we found out he was alive (which was impossible) we would have shot him, as he lives in an area we control. As for Elizabeta, we shot her like 10 times, then blasted her in the brain, and she fell into the flaming wreck, she would have been totally burnt by the time we left the warehouse. If Johnny arrived, he would only have found her ashes. So it doesn't really work.

And no one trusts Dez, no one would have told him about Kaz, even if he was alive.

El Zilcho

Vendetta Part 2: Chapter 10

After I unloaded the Ak into Liz, Carlos was happier than ever. We had a mole in M.O.B and only me, him, Doc and Dwayne knew about it. As long as we didn't say anything, no one would know. We managed to catpure an M.O.B homie and brought him to the warehouse. As we entered, we sawe the smouldering car still by the water side, with Liz's fat ash ridden body on it. She wouldn't be snorting anything now.

"Tell us what you know!" I shouted, and the M.O.B guy was silent.

"Tell us what you know. We already have a mole in your gang, so there is no point in hiding the information. Tell me how I can kill Pack and maybe we will let you live. You don't have to go home in a body bag, but things are going to get violent if you don't cooperate. I don't want to have to hurt you, so just answer the questions ok?" Carlos was surprsingly calm.

"Man, I can't. I can't betray my homies." He was friendly for someone tied to a chair and about to be tortured.

"Ok, I understand. Believe me, this is gonna hurt a lot." Carlos withdrew a rusty chain from the pile of old machinery next to him, rapped it around his hand and left about 12 inches hanging off. He brought it up, and then down agian, smashing the M.O.B in the face with it. It kept doing it for about 20 minutes until he wasn't even reconisable anymore. Carlos looked solemn. About another 5 minutes alter the M.O.B gang member was shouting and cursing. But no info.

"Ok, I'm going to give you another chance. Your face is a pulp, but you can recover. In 5 months time, you'll look like your old self. D-Ice, bring the petrol," D-Ice brought forth a jerry can of petrol, and Carlos doused the M.O.B member in it. Once he was totally saturated in the liquid, and the can was empty, Carlos threw it away. "You saw the dead body burnt outside, right? Well, if you don't want to end up like her, you better tell me where I can find Pack and Ruffer."

"Ok, ok. I'll talk. Just don't burn me." He was crying now, and Carlos was clicking the Zippo lighter, allowing him to contemplate his fear. 2 Minutes later, he told us everything, the location, the names and the back entrances. We knew that if we let him go, he would tell them we had a mole in their gang, so we did the merciful thing. I didn't burn him, I shot him. It was the only way, but to burn someone alive who had told us what we wanted, that would be barbaric.

Later that day, we made plans. Plans that Gio Spoleto had helped to mastermind. The plan would go like this;

Giovanni would tell Giovanni Ancelotti about the M.O.B and what they were doing.

Old man Ancelotti would call a meeting for the heads of the Five Families, Harvey Noto of the Messinas, Vincent Lupisella of the Lupisellas, Roy Zito of the Gambettis and finally Maria Valvona of the Pavanos. They would also ask Albert Drusilla to attend, a acting leader of the Pegorinos.

The meet would discuss how the Gambetti's had used the M.O.B to fight the Ancelotti's and the Gambetti's would be frowned upon for trying to start a gang war. For Mr Spoleto, this would be the perfect chance to get even with Roy Zito and decrease his power, so the Anelotti's would rise up. Then he would break the main news, the news me and Carlos had convinced him to say. A city wide contract would be called.

$5,000,000 would go to whoever destroyed the M.O.B. That meant killed all 40+ members. But an additional $2,500,000 would go to whoever killed Ruffer and Pack. And there would also be a bonus, whoever handed Pack and/or Ruffer alive would get $5,000,000. That meant that enormus pressure would mount on the M.O.B. Anyone who wanted that money could accept, Triads, Koreans, Russians, Mob Families, NHH, Torres, Spanish Lords, Jewish Mob, Albanians, Irish, Jamaicans. Anyone would have those huge amounts of money up for grabs if they declared war on M.O.B.

The locations of just about every M.O.B hideout, asset and business was also made common knowledge. Mr Spoleto was making sure that every detail of there operations was made clear. He also pointed out that they were responsible for Benny Marcone's current coma, his injuries were a direct result of Pack. By the time the word hit the street, everybody wanted a slice of the money. Gio's plan was working, the pieces were on the board. And he was already orchestrating the kidnap of a high up member of the M.O.B...

Edited by El Zilcho

Pr0xy_fl00d3r

Is that heroin still available as the quantity is 6? so I have 5 grams left?

El Zilcho

Could I ask how much money did I make from the Cocaine, and did I sell it all or can I hold noto a few grams for another sale?

mrpain

Dez was shot in the face, and was knocked out when we did it. When he awoke he wouldn't have known we did it. When we found out he was alive (which was impossible) we would have shot him, as he lives in an area we control. As for Elizabeta, we shot her like 10 times, then blasted her in the brain, and she fell into the flaming wreck, she would have been totally burnt by the time we left the warehouse. If Johnny arrived, he would only have found her ashes. So it doesn't really work.

And no one trusts Dez, no one would have told him about Kaz, even if he was alive.

Yeah you are right. Ok everybody ignore my last story. Im redoing it sorry.

M.O.B

Episode 2: Damned Again

I thought of anyone who knew Elizabeta and I thought of Johnny of the Lost biker gang. I called him, "Hey Johnny, about Elizabeta..."

"Sorry Pack, she's dead. Her own guys kill her. Poor bitch."

This ruined the chance for the M.O.B. We were ready to take her down but her own guys took her down instead. I then got a called from a Jyler, "Pack! One of our homies been captured by the Torres Cartel guys! His name is Illy. Their at some large warehouse."

"Okay Jyler. Ruffer and me are gonna saved him."

Ruffer and me headed to the large warehouse. Some Torres Cartel guys were guarding the place.

"Hey Pack, lets head for the rooftop to scope the sh*t out."

We then climbed all the way to the rooftop of the warehouse.

From there, we saw Elizabeta dead in a car and in the warehouse was Illy tied to a chair. Some Torres Cartel guys were threatening Illy and made him tell about Ruffer and me. Then the Torres Cartel shot Illy and left him to die. They then left.

After all the Torres Cartel guys left, we rushed to Illy.

I slapped Illy and said, "Illy, its your homies."

"Pack and Ruffer? Sorry guys but they know everything about you." Illy then coughed out blood and then he was dead.

I told Ruffer, "Another one dead. This dude did not do anything wrong."

"We all have our wrongs, Pack."

We got into my Sabre GT and drove back to the Rubin Swingers Basketball Courts. As we were driving, Roy Zito called me, "Crap this is not good."

"Has anything been good?"

"No, this is the worst. There are targets on your gang. 5 million for the whole M.O.B and a bonus 5 million for you and Ruffer."

"Oh sh*t that isn't good."

"There will be a meeting for all the 6 families including us. I'm afraid they will jump on me considering the Ancellotis and Torres Cartel works together. I need your boys to look after me secretly. The meeting is at the abandoned casino in North Alderny. There will be a rooftop for you and Ruffer to watch me."

"We will Roy."

"Thanks."

Ruffer and me then headed to the abandoned casino and camped out at the rooftop. The 6 families came and we waited. The families were arguing with the Gambettis and Roy Zito. Everybody was pissed at the Gambettis.

Old Man Ancelloti then pulled out a gun to Roy Zito and shouted, "If you do not lure out those M.O.Bitches you will die!"

I was nervous for Roy so I told Ruffer, "Ruffer stay here, I gotta go help Roy."

I jumped down to the meeting and said, "Hey guys. I didn't get an invite to the party, what happened?"

All the families except for the Gambettis pointed their guns at me knowing that I was worth 5 million.

Albert Drusilla of the Pegorino Family then said, "You know everyone is after you right?"

"You know I could kill you all right here now?"

Old Man Ancelloti said, "It's many guns VS your AK-47. How you think you gonna win huh?"

"I'm gonna win like these. My homies where you at?"

The whole M.O.B then ambushed the meeting. The families fled, except the Gambettis, as they were caught off guard. We managed to shoot Old Man Ancelloti in the leg and kill his guards with him. I told him, "So Old Man, you the one who set up the meet huh?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Then you should know who put a target on us right?"

"Yes I know."

"Then f*cking tell us before I put a bullet in your nuts!"

"Alright, these guys, Adriano, Carlos, D-Ice and Gio. All from the Torres Cartel. Now would you let me go?"

I threw Old Man Ancelloti to Roy Zito and asked Roy, "Roy, keep Old Man as a hostage. Tell the Ancellotis if they want him back, they gotta pay 20 million."

"Will do Pack."

It was time to find the guys who put up the targets on the M.O.B.

Edited by mrpain

El Zilcho

When the Sh*t hits the Fan... Chapter 11

"Oh f*ck it!" Gio was shouting his head off. "They got Old Man Ancelotti. They want $20 Mil. Well, at least we got the contract out. Everyone in the city is gonna go after them now. We succeded on that, but now we've gotta get the Old Man back, and the Gambetti's are threatening to sell out Roy Zito to us."

"What!? Gambetti's are going to sell out thier own guy?"

"That's right. They don't want to lose all their high up position on the Commision, so they are offering to pay $5,000,000 to anyone who kills him. Looks like Roy is in the same situation as his M.O.B friends. But sh*t, that meeting was tense. I'm gonna raise the rewards to $10 mil." Gio was quite nervous and angery, but he still kept it under control. He had a plan.

"We're gonna get Old Man Ancelotti back, then we're gonna waste that rat Zito and his M.O.Bitches!" Gio was getting mad.

"So, what do I do?" I asked.

"You'll be at the meet. It'll be held in Acter, in the petrol refinement plant. We're gonna hand over the briefcases with $100 bills on top, but news paper underneath. When they hand over the Old man, you spring the trap and kill Zito. We'll have a Maverick waiting, you use the M4 in it and turn 'em to swish cheese!"

Later on, the meeting was under way. It was tense as hell, and I could barely see Spoleto and Ancelotti, but all this Mafia stuff didn't concern me. As long as I made cash at the end of it, I was glad. Just then fire broke out, some stray bullets hit the oil piping and explosions were flying every where. The chopper hovered low and I fired the M4, it was heavy in my hands and gave a satisfying kick. I shot about 10 Gambetti's, and sprayed any fleeing men. We hovered lower, then killed every single guard, but Roy got to his Cognoscenti holding the Old man.

I fired into his arms, and he droped Ancelotti, and made his escape. The Ancelotti's grabbed the Old Man and we followed in the chopper. The chase was intense and we kept close to them, there men firing through the windows at us. Then, Roy leaned out the door with an RPG! He fired at the heli, and we narrowly avoided fiery death. We came lower, and riddled the car with bullets. It spun out and flew over a jump and drove across an abandoned bridge in Acter, it flew below us and I saw Roy infront of me!

Pulling the trigger, I only heard a click! Damn, I reloaded but the Cognoscenti continued down the roads, dodging cahsing cops and firing on us. I killed one of the guards and we lost the cops, but Roy as getting nervous. We shot the driver and blood splattered all over the inside of the windows. Roy took the wheel and drove into Northwood, I called some of my Torres Cartel friends to chase him, and we stuck close. D-Ice followd on a Sanchez dirt bike, but then he was shot in the head! He fell back, dead. I cured aloud, and in a rage sprayed the whole clip into the car.

It was flaming now, and then just crossed into Bohan before the car ploughed off the top of the bridge, crashing hard onto a construction site. Roy and two others got out, jumping away from the exploding car. One of his bodyguards fired the RPG, and almost in slow motion we crashed full on into the exploded Limo, and I jumped out before we exploded. I landed behind some trees, so they couldn't see me. They were firing everywhere, but I ambushed them and killed his two guards. He ran to the shore; I had him now.

Just then the Ancelotti's and Torres Cartel cars arrived, they had difficulty fighting the Gambetti backup. I chased him, cursing my shot leg. Finally he was cornered, he was standing by the shore, next to a Jetmax. I shot the guys driving the boat and put a bullet into his leg, he fell onto the boat and kicked the throttle. Desperate not to lose him, I threw the M4 away and jumped from the banks, landing hard onto the boat. He drew a knife and swunge it down towards my throat, I caught it and planted and kick into his stomach. The movement caused a dead mobster to fall onto the throttle, putting the boat into full speed.

I was punching him hard in the face, and then he kicked me twice, and produced another knife. He shoved me onto the front of the boat, putting the knife to my neck. He was a good fighter, but my veracity overcame him, and I kicked him and pushed him back. I drew my revolver, standing triumphant on the deck of the Jetmax, he was knocked back and defenceless.

"You think you are doing anything good? This gang war? You've just casued the Commision to go bananas, they'll be baying for blood, they'll kill anyone assocaited with the M.O.B, even innocents. Do you want that, hmm? You've raised hell!" He was furious. I stepped forward, cocked the gun and aimed to his head.

"Just business, my friend." I pulled the trigger. His brains burst onto the boat, flying into the waters behind us. I fell back, my leg bleeding badly. I barely survived that. The sh*t had really hit the fan...

mrpain

Wow El Zilcho that last story has gotta be your best story yet. Nice one icon14.gificon14.gif

Thanks for killing Roy Zito sarcasm.gif .

He was one of my important characters in my story and you kill him angry.gif

El Zilcho
Wow El Zilcho that last story has gotta be your best story yet. Nice one icon14.gificon14.gif

Thanks for killing Roy Zito sarcasm.gif .

He was one of my important characters in my story and you kill him angry.gif

Sorry mate. But yeah, I as quite proud of the action sequence in this one.

El Zilcho

The Big Time: Chapter 12

I walked into the Torres Apartment to be greeted by a beaming Carlos.

"Guess what! We just sold a big shipment, and the Ancelotti's paid us $1 Mil for your killing of Roy Zito! The Commision are all over us and the Lupisella's have already asked that we be thier main supplier! I don't believe it, but we're hitting the big time, I told you we would one day! No more slums, no more old rotting tenements and stinking crack dealers, it's the high life from now one!"

"Carlos, stop snorting all that stuff. We may be doing good business, but we got a war to fight, and the M.O.B and Gambetti's to deal with. Things are on the up, I know that, but we need to keep our heads." I sat down and poured myself a drink of Tequila with lime.

"Keep my head, haha, wait till you see the Penthouse I've bought! It's in The Exchange, and it's huge! 3 floors, and paid for my the Mafia Families! Listen, I've gotta say your my best friend Adriano, not because of the deals you make, but because of the way you keep everything together. Your the driving force for thios Cartel, and if I die, God forbid, I want you to be leader. You've earned it." Carlos was really on a high with the drugs, stuff I never touched. But I could see that his praise was from the heart.

Later that day, I got a call. It was Spoleto again.

"Listen kid, you did real good on Thursday. Roy was a thron in our side, nothing like Jon Graveli. Jon was a good man, even if we never saw eye to eye. But he was a good guy, then Roy comes along and f*cks all our business up. He got what was coming to him. And the contract is working! Kenny Petrovic called, he got rid of three M.O.Bs. They're in the Humboldt as we speak."

"Oh, alright then." I was getting tired, it was 11:38 and this business talkw as boring me, like a lullaby.

"But I've got one other thing for ya. You know Ruffer, right? Come around tommorow and we'll talk business." He hung up, and I fell asleep 2 minutes later.

The next day I met him at this woman called Gracie or someone's house in Acter, and he talked to me in the Kitchen, which was empty at the time.

"There is an ambulance waiting outside. We're going to do a kidnapping," He spoke sternly, and took a drag of the cigarette. "we're gonna snatch Ruffer."

We were in the back of the Ambulance, sirens wailing and we drove to Firefly. Gio, these guys called Angelo, Mike, Doc Juarez and Me all waited in the back of the amblance. The sirens continued and we spotted the target, Ruffer was walking near the basketball courts were three M.O.B members were chilling. We drove by, then J turned and stopped. Ruffer looked nervous and then we all jumped out. He quickly drew a gun but Angelo shot his hand and he dropped it.

Mike and Doc set to work on killing the M.O.Bs by the courts, who were riddled with bullets and fell, dead. After they were dead, Gio brought a foot into Ruffer's face, and he fell back dazed. He was on the floor, and he tried to get up but Mike kicked him into the dustbins by the fence, and Gio delivered another punch to that left him half-conscious, and they dragged him onto the stretcher. they hit him when he tried to kick them, and injected him with a powerful sedative while they strpped him down.

"Arggg! Pack's gonna kill you, you bitches. You guys ain't nothing, he's gonna find you and..."

"We're counting on it you prick!" Gio hit him again, which was unfair as he was tied down, but it wasn't hard.

"You're all gonna die, you're all gonwhaa." He passed out. We checked for any witnesses, there were none. I checked and all three M.O.Bs were dead. I ran back to the ambulance, jumped in and shut the doors. the sirens turned on and we left. The kidnapping was a go.

"Alright, that's good. Now we take him to the spot and wait for Pack's call." gio was glad.

I wasn't. I hated kidnappings.

El Zilcho

Ruffer Ransom: Chapter 13

Gio talked to Carlos and I came up with the idea for the handoff, it would all happen without any contact to avoid enraged attacks or screw overs. I thought that a public place would be good for the cash to be left, and we had Ruffer secured in a place only I knew, Gio had decided that no one else would know, for security reasons. Finally, after many hours of waiting and tension, we called Pack. It rang for a few moments and he answered.

"Who's this."

"It's Adriano."

"You bastard, give my homie back! Ruffer didn't do nothing."

"Exactly. We'll give him back for sure, just listen. One, you give youself up, two, if you try to rescue him, he dies. He is hooked up to a poison drip, any attempts at moving him while he's hooked up will result in a quick and painles death. Plus we've got over 10 guys guarding him, so anyone attacks, boom, the 3 gaurds in the ambulance kill him and escape. We don't need more bloodshed. So listen. Bring $10 Million in unmarked bills to the top of Rotterdam Tower. In the office of Mr Rutter, leave the cases behind his desk.

Later on one of our men will collect the payment once you have gone. Then Ruffer will be handed back to you at the Rubin Baseball Courts. Apart from the money, we want you to hand yourself in, with no guns at Drusillas, Little Italy. If you decide you want ot be smart and carry a gun, the hundreds of mafia in the area will shot you, and even if you escape we'll have Ruffer kiled. You'll be held in the basement there until they decide what to do with you, Comprende? It's you or Ruffer, you decide. This conversation is over, you know what to do." I felt bad for saying it, but the pieces were in motion.

"But, wha-" I hung up.

The hand off was arranged, the only problem was if Pack would except, would he hand himself in, or leave his friend to die? Giovanni was ruthless for forcing friends to do this, and I felt bad myself. But this as war, and we had to do what was nessecary. We'd have men waiting 24/7 at the isolated location, and any screw ups Rufer would die. It was a delicate situation, but we had the upper hand and maybe could even win this war. But at the end of the day, if bad blood would be our earnings, what would be the point?

We'd soon find out.

Edited by El Zilcho

Pr0xy_fl00d3r

Calm down with the stories man lol.gif

Nobody better be killing my characters off, leave that up to me ¬_¬

greenhound

I dunno if its already taken, but can i have the Burgershot in beachwood for angels of death? I rule at writing gangsta stories

Pr0xy_fl00d3r

Nah, its not taken, so Im sure you'll be added once a member of BUYG staff sees this, good luck icon14.gif

greenhound

Is there a updated version of the gang list anywhere? Because apparently proxy is in angels of death according to his signature, but it doesnt show on the gang member list

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
Is there a updated version of the gang list anywhere? Because apparently proxy is in angels of death according to his signature, but it doesnt show on the gang member list

No, thats the clan im in, feel free to join, its in the gangs section. But Im in the irish mob in BUYG icon14.gif

Colt M14

Sorry guys, Have to inactive for awhile. School sucks.

mrpain

Yeah El Zilcho coold down man. Most of my characters have been dead because of you.

M.O.B

Episode 3: Lured

Jyler informed me that Roy Zito was dead and the Old Man Ancelloti is out there. I was pissed when I heard this, Roy Zito reminded me of my father. Now that both of them are gone, I have no family now.

I asked Jyler, "Have you seen Ruffer?"

"No, haven't seen him in a long time."

My phone rang and it was an unknown caller.

I picked up, "Who's this."

"It's Adriano. We got Ruffer."

"You bastard, give my homie back! Ruffer didn't do nothing."

"Exactly. We'll give him back for sure, just listen. One, you give youself up, two, if you try to rescue him, he dies. He is hooked up to a poison drip, any attempts at moving him while he's hooked up will result in a quick and painles death. Plus we've got over 10 guys guarding him, so anyone attacks, boom, the 3 gaurds in the ambulance kill him and escape. We don't need more bloodshed. So listen. Bring $10 Million in unmarked bills to the top of Rotterdam Tower. In the office of Mr Rutter, leave the cases behind his desk.

Later on one of our men will collect the payment once you have gone. Then Ruffer will be handed back to you at the Rubin Baseball Courts. Apart from the money, we want you to hand yourself in, with no guns at Drusillas, Little Italy. If you decide you want ot be smart and carry a gun, the hundreds of mafia in the area will shot you, and even if you escape we'll have Ruffer kiled. You'll be held in the basement there until they decide what to do with you, Comprende? It's you or Ruffer, you decide. This conversation is over, you know what to do." I could heard that Adriano was feeling bad about it.

"But, wha-" He hung up.

I then got another call, from Mr. Jon Gravelli Jr, who just got out of prison, "Pack, this is Jon Gravelli Jr. Roy's dead because of one our men."

"Who?"

"Mr.Spoleto, he was just jealous of Roy Zito leadership. I'm the boss of the Gambettis now and I want Spoleto dead."

"I will do it for Roy but first I have to rescue my friend."

"Rescue Ruffer right? I heard he was kidnapped. So are you going to give yourself up or what?"

"Maybe, do you have a $10 Million sitting around for nothing by coincidence?"

"Fortunately I do."

"I need it. Place it at Mr.Rutter's office in the Rotterdam Tower."

"You turning yourself in right? I can't let that happen. I promised Roy I look after you. Where are you going to be held?"

"In the basement in Little Italy Drusillas."

"The Gambettis will help you out."

I went to Drusillas and Mafia goons from all the families except the Gambettis were there.

"What up gang? Where's my friend?" They then tied my to a chair in the basement and I saw Ruffer there.

A guy from the Torres Cartel said, "I'm Giovanni, we got the cash."

"Good, now let my friend go!"

"Will do."

They untied Ruffer and I told him, "Go Ruffer, I will be okay."

"You sure? You not going to die or anything?"

"Just relax and go." Ruffer then left the Drusillas.

Old Man Ancelloti was there and said, "Surprise I'm here? Too bad Roy's brain has blood all over it."

"f*ck you! I will kill you for this."

"I'm not the one who shot Roy and besides, you are stuck in a chair." He then bitch slapped me.

Albert Drusilla of the Pegorinos got a suspicious call and then he took out his gun. "Hey Pack, see this gun?"

Albert then shot Old Man Ancelloti in the stomach. The Gambettis then stormed in and took control of the place.

Jon Gravelli Jr came in and shouted, "Any of you who tries to mess with the Pegorinos and Gambettis are going to have their brains blown up!"

I asked Albert, "Why are you helping me? I shot Benny."

"I know you did but Benny has forgiven you. Oh and the Pegorinos and the Gambettis have formed an alliance."

Jon Gravelli Jr then came out and said, "Pegorinos and Gambettis are in peace together. Now that you and Ruffer are freed I need you to kill Mr.Spoleto."

"I will."

Old Man Ancelloti was lying down on the ground clutching his stomach. I left him lying there and went to see Giovanni of the Torres Cartel as he was responsible for all of this. "Hey Gio." I then grabbed a knife that was on the ground.

"f*ck you Pack! You think you are tough?" Giovanni really had a smart mouth at that time.

"I am tough. I'm going to make this kill slow and painful alright?"

I then stabbed Giovanni in the nuts and then in the head, making Giovanni dead. "Now that Gio is done with, I like to kill Old Man now."

Old Man Ancelloti was crawling away from me but I just picked him up and outside. Ruffer was waiting for me outside with my Sabre GT and he said, "Jon Gravelli Jr told me everything. So what are we going to do with Old Man?"

"We will make him wish he never messed with us."

We got to the Rubin Swinger Basketball Courts and we threw Old Man onto the ground. The M.O.B were surrounding him and torturing him. Jyler asked, "Are we going to put a price on his head?"

"No, we are going to kill him."

Old Man Ancelloti then pleaded, "Please no! Adriano was the one who killed Roy!"

"f*cking Adriano? The guy on the phone? He's going to pay but you are still going to die!"

I took out a molotov and put it inside Old Man's mouth. Old Man Ancelloti was screaming softly inside. I then took out my pistol and shot the molotov. Old Man Ancelloti throat was burning and soon, Old Man Ancelloti was dead

I called Jon Gravelli Jr, "Hey, Old Man is dead. Could you put up a price on the Torres Cartel? And also add a bonus to whoever brings me Andriano alive."

"Sure thing Pack."

I was ready to get this Adriano guy.