favourite gta lcs character

gta4pc!

obessed_with_LCS

Donald love, by far. I also like JD for some reason(although he's a pervert) and I don't believe that he would've betrayed the leones cause he was so happy to become a made man and stuff. But Sal was paranoid enough to kill him anyways.

BTW, Mayer R. C. Hole's name sounds like arsy hole, and on the side of the securicars, it says Gruppe Sechs, which sounds like Group sex. must be puns intended by R*, LoL lol.gif

Mainland Marauder

Aside from his perviness, JD's kind of funny in his naivete. Especially when he thinks he's "made" with the Leones and he's all happy as they drive him off to get a bullet put in his head.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Omnia sunt Communia

Liberty City Stories was filled with loads of great characters, probably some of the best to date! Toshiko, Mickey and Salvatore are my favourites though.

• 2 weeks later...
Mercenary Lady

I like...

Future Capo Toni Cipriani

Toshiko Kasen

Sal Leone, too bad Claude killed him.

Maria Latore, even though she's a b*tch all of the time I still like her for some reason.

nothing beats the don, salvatore leone, oh and leon McAffrey, his missions were the best, especially the one on the boat cool.gif

my favorite character is Salvatore Leone....and maybe Toni Cipriani...but Sal beats him

and women charcter.....well Maria...i also think she is the only one...I havențt beat the game yet still 34 %.....recently bought the game

• 11 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Salvatore Leone. Most characters of this game are awesome and underrated. I have fun with both the story and gameplay each time i play it.

Nobody. Lamest cast ever.

"Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave, for evil finds lodging among them."

• 1 month later...

Main character: JD

Minor character: Phil Cassidy

Edited by Limefong