2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
SpiltCoke

Fun Filled

SpiltCoke

Earthquakes , Volcano's , Tornado's <-- the best , jet packs , stadiums with football games , Blowing up houses , Restricted area , UFO'S , ghosts , a secret train wreck that has a witch hanging from the ceiling <-- random smile.gif , people looking out windows then throw a brick at their head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

GTA should be filled with things such as them , to make it more , "WTF , OMG that is so cool , LOL I cant believe they done that". I went around the forum and got idea's and just added them togeather.

GTA Is just to realistic. Especially IV.

Dont just have UFO's flying by though , maybe 1 time every 2 months (game months) and then people read newspapers with their gf and say to them omg a ufo was spotted yesterday tounge.gif and tornados and volcano eruption and earthquakes. Not allways.

The restricted area in SA was so fun to explore. gets boring though , add some things to it like an alien in a cell or maybe a room that has bits of a ufo on tables.

The train wreck was a bit to far , maybe an old church with a locked door but the is a secret way to get in and it has like skeletons sitting on the benches because its old. with a witch attached to it , or maybe a secret well somewhere and you can jump in it and fall into an ancient room with ghosts and you die.

Blowing up houses , would be good if you blew one up then 1 week later in the game it has like construction on the house , then 1 month later the house is finished ready to blow up again tounge.gif.

Also this may be my taste , Im not sick just something for GTA. , You should be able to like run up to some one and slit there stomach open and all these guts fall onto the sidewalk , or if you slash someone across the face with a knife you can see there musches and there eye BALL !

Is this a good idea for the neXt gta ?

SpiltCoke

Xl

neato9611

Wow....sounds like Saints Row 3.

GTA_dog

May I recommend a game made by EA called "Sim City 4: Rush Hour Expansion Pack". You can't steal cars or do anything too illegal except corrupt your own city and speed or fly jet packs. Have fun!

08LasVenturas

Here's my feedback:

*Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Tornadoes: Maybe for one mission, like you have to run from the volcano erupting so you can access the next district. I was a bit dissapointed in GTA:VCS when Hurricane Gordy came and went. I waited the whole first half of the game for the hurricane but the bridges just magically opened.

*Jetpacks: NO. Just No. Very unrealistic.

*Stadiums with football games: THAT I like, but it may be more suitable for a mission, like going to a football game and then sniping the mayor from the crowd. You can make some pretty creative missions with this.

*Blowing up houses: I agree 100% with your idea of a rebuildable environment.

*Restricted areas: Good idea, I love exploring stuff like that.

*UFOS: NO JUST NO. Good idea, but this is GTA were talking about.

*Gosts: NO again

*Train Wreck: Huh?

*People in the window and the brick: Three letters... W T F?

*Guts falling out on sidewalks: THAT is a good idea. It would be both realistic AND cool!

the_don94

Sounds like an idea of a 7 year old, to be honest.

Machida
Earthquakes , Volcano's , Tornado's <-- the best , jet packs , stadiums with football games , Blowing up houses , Restricted area , UFO'S , ghosts , a secret train wreck that has a witch hanging from the ceiling

It would certainly please Jack Thompson.

In my view it's just the atmosphere of past GTA ganes IV is lacking. I'm hoping V will improve on this.

Und3r5c0r3

Earthquakes, tornados, natural disasters in general - YES

Jetpacks - NO

Stadiums with football games, realistic events in general - YES

Destroyable/rebuildable environment - YES x 10

Restricted area - MAYBE (depending on what it is, I wouldn't like an alien study base or something, maybe something more realistic)

UFO's - NO

Ghosts - No x 20

Secret train wreck with witch hanging from ceiling/old locked up church/stuff like that in general - NO x 10

Throwing bricks at people who are looking out their window - YES x 5 biggrin.gif

Slashing someone's stomach open and guts falling out etc. - YES (I am a sick bastard. I spend a lot of time in GTA4 murdering innocent peds in the most brutal ways I possibly can, and then I spend a couple minutes admiring the blood splatters they left behind)

To 08LasVenturas:

Why have certain things for only one mission? Natural disasters every now and then would really make the game more exciting and give people a feeling like "z0|\/|GZ0rX I CAnT BeLIV TIS HaPnING." And the same goes for football games and other events. Why have them only happen for one mission?

Ghost glendale fan 4 live

I would like to see some strange stuff like in Gta SA not bigfoot though that would suck but having Ghost cars that would i like to see like in SA.I loved these Ghost Glendales and i wouldn't mind seeing them in an newer game,

Edited by Ghost glendale fan 4 live

Ottae
I would like to see some Myths like in Gta SA not bigfoot though that would suck but having Ghost cars that would i like to see like in SA.I loved these Ghost Glendales and i wouldn't mind seeing them in an newer game,

Myth means it's made up, so how can you put myths into a game?

1066ant
To 08LasVenturas:

Why have certain things for only one mission? Natural disasters every now and then would really make the game more exciting and give people a feeling like "z0|\/|GZ0rX I CAnT BeLIV TIS HaPnING." And the same goes for football games and other events. Why have them only happen for one mission?

It would be cool to have a hurricane and when you come out of your safehouse everything is trashed and flooded.

Or an earthquake with people running and cars crashing, good for a game set in San Fierro! biggrin.gif