2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
vininfinite

GTA:NEXT Guidelines

vininfinite

This topic is intended to discuss and set forth some basic guidelines for forum members to read and follow.

Others and I appreciate the amount of imagination that some people have toward their GTA:Next ideas, but sometimes they can get pretty off the wall and other times down right stupid. I really don't care for the stupid ones, but for the people who want to have a reasonable idea this is the place to go. You don't have to follow these as rules, but take them into consideration especially if you don't know a lot about GTA and its history. Give your opinions and ideas.

Guidelines:

GTA4 was intended to be a huge state, but it was down sized because of practicality. It can be assumed that a map around the size of SA will be the norm for at least the next few games.

After GTA3 came two none numerical games. (Not including LCS or VCS) It 'can' be assumed that the next GTA will probably not be called GTA5. Most likely GTA5 will mark the next generation of GTA as GTA3 and GTA4 did/seem to have done.

GTA3 generation characters are never going to be in the GTA4 generation of games.
Claude, Tommy Vercetti, and CJ will most likely never be directly linked or involved with Niko or other future characters, but future character maybe linked with Niko.

Hoverboards, aliens, and furutistic laserguns will NEVER be in GTA. GTA is about Killing PEOPLE with REALISTIC weapons and stealing CARS.
Space is not the final frontier for the next GTA no matter how much you wish. It called Grand Theft Auto not Grand Theft Shuttle.

I can't see a super 'internet' in the game, but cell phones and ect are up to debate. I bet will have plenty of stupid sh*t whether or not the next GTA takes place in the slight future, present, or recent/farther past.

With the PS3 and 360 R* has more options to add the little things. Gadgets will probably be in most future GTA's, but don't expect 'GTA Internet Explorer' on your home console any time soon.

These guidelines are always up to debate, please state your reasons if you strongly disagree.

Edited by vininfinite

Straznicy

GTA3 generation characters are never going to be in the GTA4 generation of games. Geddit?

08LasVenturas

You guys said it all. I Agree 100%.

Also, Rockstar isn't going to create a game with hi-tech cellphones, internet, and other modern conveniences and then suddenly set the next game in the 1970's with everything removed. Everyone is being hypocritical I want to punch somebody in the face every time I hear "I hate how GTA4 took out all the cool features in GTA:SA, But I hope that the next game is set in the 60's". IF A GAME IS SET IN THE PAST, THE GAME WOULD HAVE MORE FEATURES REMOVED THAN THE GTA:SA-GTA:IV TRANSITION!

And Hoverboards, aliens, and furutistic laserguns will NEVER be in GTA. GTA is about Killing PEOPLE with REALISTIC weapons and stealing CARS. If I wanted to play in some fantasy land, I'd play Star Wars or Halo, not the realistic GTA!

carobsessedfreak

Also, Rockstar isn't going to create a game with hi-tech cellphones, internet, and other modern conveniences and then suddenly set the next game in the 1970's with everything removed. Everyone is being hypocritical I want to punch somebody in the face every time I hear "I hate how GTA4 took out all the cool features in GTA:SA, But I hope that the next game is set in the 60's". IF A GAME IS SET IN THE PAST, THE GAME WOULD HAVE MORE FEATURES REMOVED THAN THE GTA:SA-GTA:IV TRANSITION!

And Hoverboards, aliens, and furutistic laserguns will NEVER be in GTA. GTA is about Killing PEOPLE with REALISTIC weapons and stealing CARS. If I wanted to play in some fantasy land, I'd play Star Wars or Halo, not the realistic GTA!

Um......GTA 2 had a super taser. confused.gif

QwertyAAA

Um......GTA 2 had a super taser. confused.gif

Yeah, and then R* got the hint.

vininfinite

I only really agree with the second part of your statement. I understand what you mean with the internet and cellphones, but as I stated in the beginning I want some things we can all agree on. We don't know what or when the next GTA is going to take place. I can't see a super 'internet' in the game, but cell phones and ect are up to debate. People are stupid and like their gadgets, so I'll bet will have plenty of stupid sh*t whether or not the next GTA takes place in the slight future, present, or recent/farther past. It's even still up to debate whether the 360 can handle the next GTA. (No flame war please.) Gadgets and ect are definitely up to debate, so lets exclude that for another thread. To sum it all up here's part of LasVenturas quote.

And Hoverboards, aliens, and furutistic laserguns will NEVER be in GTA. GTA is about Killing PEOPLE with REALISTIC weapons and stealing CARS.