3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Ghost glendale fan 4 live

Spooky'est place or thing in San Andreas

nickelist1

Back-o-Beyond, Las Brujas, Shady Creek, Mount Chiliad Cabin, and CJ's House at 23:00PM-3:00AM Raining, foggy, or thunderstorm

BabeRuth
Back-o-Beyond, Las Brujas, Shady Creek, Mount Chiliad Cabin, and CJ's House at 23:00PM-3:00AM Raining, foggy, or thunderstorm

what.? how can you tell if it's faggy/rainy/Thurnderstorm if you inside his house.?

guib

The woods, Mount Chiliad, around that area, when you don't look out, you get hit by a car without driver...

Especially when it is dark and rainy...

(since a few cars spawn at the top of the mountains...)

nickelist1

what.? how can you tell if it's faggy/rainy/Thurnderstorm if you inside his house.?

I Can Go Outside And Check .. Duh

iamJack

When I was younger and used to explore Back O' Beyond and the hut around mt. chillad I used to get so scared I'd either drown myself or run and jump off the mountain before the 'night monsters' had a chance to get me.

BabeRuth
The woods, Mount Chiliad, around that area, when you don't look out, you get hit by a car without driver...

Especially when it is dark and rainy...

(since a few cars spawn at the top of the mountains...)

I think you mean this.

JesterMereel

Well,to tell ya the truth.I think the whole Countryside's spooky.I mean the dense forrest,the unnamed sounds,ghost cars...Well,my most spooky places are the Panopticon,Back O Beyond and Shady Creeks.Mount Chilliad Cabin if it counts.The Shady Creeks cabin too. dontgetit.gif

JesterMereel

This is real dudes,while I was at The Panopticon at Midnight and it was Foggy.I heard a CHAINSAW.I quickly got inside my car and drove off.When I accidentaly looked left by pressing L2,I say someone running with something in is hands! It looked like a CHAINSAW!! This is not a mod dudes.I'm using PS2. dontgetit.gif

BabeRuth
This is real dudes,while I was at The Panopticon at Midnight and it was Foggy.I heard a CHAINSAW.I quickly got inside my car and drove off.When I accidentaly looked left by pressing L2,I say someone running with something in is hands! It looked like a CHAINSAW!! This is not a mod dudes.I'm using PS2. dontgetit.gif

show some proof please. Also it might be leatherface

anyway back on topic.

check this link out it was taken in Shady Creek

Death2Drugs
Well,to tell ya the truth.I think the whole Countryside's spooky.I mean the dense forrest,the unnamed sounds,ghost cars...Well,my most spooky places are the Panopticon,Back O Beyond and Shady Creeks.Mount Chilliad Cabin if it counts.The Shady Creeks cabin too. dontgetit.gif

THIS. For some reason I found the desert somewhat less spooky, especially at day, but at night it still gives me shivers and I sometimes think about the people who died in the desert trying to reach civilization. A little touching, isn't it?

iSanFrancisco

Me? well the most creepy place is of course the section of the San fierro freeway between Angel pine and Beacon hill, and also Back o beyond when there is a thunderstorm.

Black Bear

Bone County,Back o Beyond, Shady Cabin, Shady Creeks, Fisher´s lagoon and The Panopticon at night , I hate dark and isolated places .

AndyB 2708

IF IM PLAYING UP LATE AT NIGHT I FIND BACK O BEYOND SCARY AND ALSO THE PANOPTICON WHEN IT IS NIGHT TIME IN THE GAME. SCARY STUFF wow.gif

BabeRuth

I Can Go Outside And Check .. Duh

you should have said that in your post...instead of being a little girl about it....

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Swimming under water gives me the creeps especially when im out far in the ocean i keep thinking a sharks gonna get me! Seeing the jellyfish gives me the creeps too. Also being alone in the Johnson house is creepy like its haunted or something. When i go upstairs i keep thinking someone is gonna come at me with a knife

YoungR3B3L

At 0:00 I once crashed my car too many times and I got lost in back o beyond. It was foggy and there was a thunderstorm. The scariest moment ever for me playing SA

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
At 0:00 I once crashed my car too many times and I got lost in back o beyond. It was foggy and there was a thunderstorm. The scariest moment ever for me playing SA

Yeah i did that too, went hunting for Bigfoot (because i wanted to know the truth by myself) and it was really foggy so i just got the hell outta there! Run CJ RUN!!!

Pyrrhic

Las Brujas definitely.

Mitsuha

-Foggy Las Brujas

-Foggy Panopticon

-Foggy Palomino Creek

-Big Smoke's Crack Palace at night

-Aldea Malvada

-and all country areas....

gtabong

people say the contryside is scary but, where the secariest the flint or the red? alien.gif

hey... the shady cabin creep my out iwas whatsthat.gifbreadfish_by_Moto.gif

Edited by gtabong

juan4life

the panopticon, back o beyond, and lost santos at night (that ak47 and pistols shooting creeps me out nervous.gif)

MrMateczko

There isn't one for me. It's just Renderware engine, some textures, adn some cheesy weather effects. Nothing is scary for me in SA.

Emperor Zero
Swimming under water gives me the creeps especially when im out far in the ocean i keep thinking a sharks gonna get me! Seeing the jellyfish gives me the creeps too. Also being alone in the Johnson house is creepy like its haunted or something. When i go upstairs i keep thinking someone is gonna come at me with a knife

This.

The Johnson house had to be creepy if not the creepiest places in the game. Everytime I go in there, I feel like someone is following/watching me, like a ghost of some sort.

karlomark08
Every area where there's no people spawning. Like the countryside at 00:00.

Lioshenka

This.

The Johnson house had to be creepy if not the creepiest places in the game. Everytime I go in there, I feel like someone is following/watching me, like a ghost of some sort.

So true! When CJ's Mum's ghost myth started I was scared as hell to go in the house, it is better now, but I do get funny moments sometimes.

Truly scary moments, which have nothing to do with the atmosphere of the game, is when you teleport somewhere, and you can see people but you are inside that glass box so you can't interact with them, or even worse - you're swimming, they are walking above you and all you see is the grey universe. I find this really disturbing, a bit like a nightmares; gives me the chills when I imagine this was for real.

DesertEagleSA

The restricted area....those bluish lights in the control tower at night creep me out.....also the cabin on the Mt. Chilliad is creepy, especially in a storm!

A2 MFK

The Graveyard in Bone country Where officer hernenders is killed

And Smoke's Crack palace after completion of "End of the line"

Defuzed

The Panopticon at night. That place give me the creeps and also Back o Beyond at night.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Try going down Mt Chiliad on a mountain bike when it's stormy and rainy, pretty scary stuff

RusiBoy

nervous.gif my scariest place is Las Brujas on a rainy day. nervous.gifnervous.gifnervous.gifnervous.gifnervous.gif