1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Ghost glendale fan 4 live

Spooky'est place or thing in San Andreas

NickRad

The hut on Mt Chiliad at night

onlyname

Mine is in Penoptican Creak when its raining. I actually pissed my pants (no joke this is serious) when I heard a car explode.

EmPty CaSInGz

Honestly, mine is the cabins in Flint County with blood in them, at night. It's arse-tighteningly scary if you have that rain glitch noise happening at the time cry.gif

Tashan

Desert areas

Cash High

Back O' Beyond when it's raining, of course. Shady stuff happening around Fort Carson in Bone County also!

Xenon128

I hate to be swimming underneath the Sherman Dam. It's way fearsome. Yeah, and also the lake place near the tree which you can climb on a thunder-stormy night. Several places on the race-course of Badlands A, B are also intimidating.

But I think the spookiest place is the small cut section of the Flint County Tunnel beside the Flint Water.

killer24

Back 'O Beyond, Shady Creeks and Bone County are creepy.

twannie1997

everywhere where's no ped

i always stay in los santos

burglar houses are creepy tho

Pears that are Socially Aware

Jefferson Hotel at night. Or Mt Chiliad when it's foggy and rainy.

TheD199434

Hmm let me think... im not scared of GTA San Andreas, of no place. What is so creepy?

Some months before, i was scared of "The Johnsons House" becuz the TV ghost, but i found out myself that its only a big fake.

The best thing to beat the fear of a place, is spending some stormy nights or something at it and explore it. It really helps wink.gif if you feel alone, bring some guns with you lol they will protect you from danger... thanks R*Games for our friends, the guns sly.gif

twannie1997

... or bring homies with you ...

seriously, in rural areas they could be handy (look on radar if you think they are gone)

paddymcg

Exploring the wooded areas in mt chillad at night with foggy rainy weather! I rember doing it when I was younger, haha I got so scared I just started running and then if fell off the mountain haha.

TheTomster

GTA SA is one of the only games that has some of the eeriest things happening in the rural areas. I think they made it this way on purpose though lol! lol.gif

_ganxta_

1.The Desert creeps me out really when there is a sandstorm... whatsthat.gifcatspider.gif

2.The Farm where there are signs that do not enter no tresspasing nad all that stuff:panic: moto_whistle.giforly.gif

3.The Country Side..I Just expect Something creepy every second from there

(P.S- the cabins wherre there is a chainsaw and blood, I think The reason for blood is LEatherface HAd His Periods) lol.gifpanic.gifmoto_whistle.giforly.gif

siriusgamer

I dont know why you guys think the country side is scary. Its wierd ill admit that, but scary? Well something I like to do to increase my submachine gun skill is to get a freeway, and drive down a long road with lots of cars and shoot them. I usually start at Los Santos and I usually get hitman by the time I reach San Fierro.

lil weasel

You can use the 'magic repair' ability of the safe house garages to do that too.

Smoke the vehicles in the garage and step away, then repeat until level is reached.

siriusgamer
You can use the 'magic repair' ability of the safe house garages to do that too.

Smoke the vehicles in the garage and step away, then repeat until level is reached.

Yeah, but in the countryside, there aren't that many cops, so by the time your done, you dont get a 4 star.

lil weasel

Let the door close before it blows, you won't get any stars. If you do go into the house and change CJ's shirt to lose the stars. Kill some cops and blow up their vehicles to gain respect on the way.

MLDRMB

Anywhere abandoned that has a light that's in between lite-blue and blue because Epsilon Cults will be watching ph34r.gif

Also, a circle with a 3-4 block radius around the LVPD HQ, mostly because I've found 2 buildings, a church and Arts Center, that glow in Epsilon Blue

Aswell as 'The Farm,' inside Area 69 (cuz they're in some way connected to Epsilonism), The Prickle Pine safehouse, Bayside, and the secret government operation in Shady Creeks

Avskygod0

I know that place,it's named INTEREIOR WORLD!

qwerty5757575

the military sight in the middle of the desert. step an inch into it and you automatically get a five or six star. only way to survive is if you go steal a tank but good luck with all the mp5's/m16's shooting at you

twannie1997

I now know better, around Angel Pine at night and rain, and the rest of the out of town rural places, until i discovered them.

Exploring in SA-MP at night and rain will help me i think.

Xiate

I was checking out the Panopticon, right after reading posts here on the subject of that area. I had just installed Megamyth 2.0, so I had no carved-in understanding that pressing M would apparently spawn a car with a comrade gang member inside it. I did the scottishsuMMer cheat to make it rain, you know, for added lulz, and I went to explore with my Smith and Wesson. It was then that the fat bastard snuck up behind me, nearly granting me a heart attack, as I was already pretty jittery after recalling the past mods I've had concerning the Panopticon. (Leatherface, anyone?) Then, the car that pressing M spawned scared me half to death when I turned around and saw the headlights beaming into the troposphere.

Good times in San Andreas. sad.gif

Defuzed

Back o Beyond, shady cabin and palomino creek with the weather stormy and night.

ToniForelli

really spooky when you go at foggy night 00:00 at Las Brujas sometimes i spot a ghostly old lady and she dissapears

danjodan

The forest is creepy at ngiht time, Reminds me alot of Tall Trees in RDR.

ToniForelli

Yea reminds me of Jason about to kill

Dark Star

Yeah the back O beyond is scary and would be even scarier without that road wich cut's it. its hard to be scared when running out from a possible big foot and i find some relaxed drivers in their sh*tty country cars.

The panoptitcon.. yes this is scary even without thunderstorm. but again we have the road problem.

we also have the Cult Farm. this is realy scary.

The 2 Ghost towns: Aldea Malvada, this "town" isnt scary just some ruins and a rocket launcher.

Las Brujas: well this town can be scary even at the daytime.

Well there is another place wich, maybe for the others is not scary but for me is. I dont know why but i am realy scared of being alone on top of Bayside Cordillera at night.....

USAPatriot

Many of the forested rural areas are pretty erie, especially in the fog and or heavy rain. The Panopticon is erie and rather strange of an area. The nearby farm in Blueberry is erie how it glows at night. Flint County is creepy once off the main road at night, and all of Back-O-Beyond and Whetstone.

Not a fan of the desert as much, but there is something erie about seeing a airplane graveyard.... and some random holes dug out by Verdant Meadows. Also there is a lonely cabin at the northern shore by Verdant Meadows.

Aldea Malvada is creepy, especially at night when you know the towns meaning, "Evil Village" in Spanish.

BabeRuth

Shady-Creek/Back-O-Beyond/Las-Brujas. for me either at night or a rainy/stormy night.