Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,239 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ghost glendale fan 4 live

Spooky'est place or thing in San Andreas

Dead tower

for me its shady creeks in foggy weather i always think bigfoot is going to jump out of the fog and attack me

mrgstrings

The many creepy places in the forests, if I go there I take a car full of homies with me :p

Terrc87

the cabin in the Badlands mission, lol. idk why but sometimes I hear a riots ambience (you know the background sounds when the riots happened, screaming and all that kinda stuff) when I go for a little ride in that area, it might be bug or something.

Natasha

the cabin in the Badlands mission, lol. idk why but sometimes I hear a riots ambience (you know the background sounds when the riots happened, screaming and all that kinda stuff) when I go for a little ride in that area, it might be bug or something.

I've only noticed this the past few days but brushed it off as background noise in the distance! :lol:

Doctor Dollars

When I was a kid, I was terrified of driving in the forest because of the Ghost Car that rolls down the hill. Today I think the Desert is spookier at night.

silly_nate

When I was younger, Las Brujas and pretty much everything in the south western portion of the map creeped me out at night. I haven't played the game in about 3 years, but if I were to play I probably wouldn't be scared of any of those now lol

Natasha

This is actually less spooky and more terrifying, enter any Ballas turf wearing colours and no weapons, fists only. I'd rather be creeped out in the country and suffer the trauma I endured during that fiasco!

Jimmy

Las Brujas, the abandoned town. There's a mod which even changed the weather to dark and foggy, spawning Pulaski's Ghost in there.

Edited by Arrow

zombieslayer777

mount chilad cabin at night during a thunderstorm or foggy weather

Edited by zombieslayer777

Dooqx

Definitely Back O Beyond. What a creepy place that was. Especially on foggy mornings or rainy nights. If you were wearing headphones (with the volume turned up) you could hear the wind and other creepy background noises very clearly.

BLADE_San_Andreas

The spookiest place for me is ghost town in 22:00 to 4:00 because once when me and my friends were investigating the ghost town figure a ghost plane crashed and scared the sh*t out of me

Jimmy

Definitely Back O Beyond. What a creepy place that was. Especially on foggy mornings or rainy nights. If you were wearing headphones (with the volume turned up) you could hear the wind and other creepy background noises very clearly.

Add the Ghost Car to that as well. They spawn at Back O Beyond.

Dooqx

Add the Ghost Car to that as well. They spawn at Back O Beyond.

Absolutely. It's just a very creepy place. It also feels so remote, like you're really in the middle of nowhere while actually you're still very close to LS. Smart map making by R*.

Edited by Dooqx

Evil empire

I grew up watching X-Files so I didn't find anything scary in this game but I suppose Las Brujas and Aldae Malvada should give good sets for horror movies on foggy nights.

EisaGaming

There an 505 number in the haunted cemetry in lv gtasa i seen it in other youtuber no fake and its a true myth After Jimmy Herladz died in the haunted cemetry which ghost town Its seems to ghosts to have done that number Because there a lot of ghosts in ghost town in lv the haunted cemetry Which is haunted by 7 ghosts and maybe higher Because there 6 graves in the haunted cemetry people died there and haunted the cemetry and one of them propably jimmy herandez officer died there in the grave which there an tiny stone there its secret to find it And at night at gtasa at the cemetry in lv the ghost town you see somethingwhite comes out That means its maybe ghosts

*Soon there will be a myth Officer tenpenny is alive?*

Riley80

Hello everyone !

I walk in the ghost town "El Castillo del Diablo", the town where officer Pulaski must kill us.

When i walk in this town, I see the Pulaski's ghost.

Have you see him ?

I specify this is not a fake.

iz36.jpg

f5gr.jpg

Edited by Riley80

SpriteFan274

Because this is a Mod.... If there was a Ghost Pulaski in the Game it would have been known and discovered by now...

Evil empire

Hello everyone !

I walk in the ghost town "El Castillo del Diablo", the town where officer Pulaski must kill us.

When i walk in this town, I see the Pulaski's ghost.

Have you see him ?

I specify this is not a fake.

http://zupimages.net/up/17/35/iz36.jpg

http://zupimages.net/up/17/35/f5gr.jpg

. Edited by lil weasel

IndogamersPro

Back O'Beyond, Bone County, small cabin in Mount Chilliad, Palomino Creek, Fisher's Lagoon, Los Sepulcros, and Ocean Docks when night.

Especially Los Sepulcros when mysterious graffiti appears at night and gone when morning. The first time i see those graffitis i thought that Beverly Johnson made it :panic:

vMinty

There are a lot of these kind of places, but Back o' Beyond is simply the worst

Played the game not so much time ago, and after 13 years it still gives me creeps

Helegad

As for Pulaski's ghost, kudos for trying to start new myths 12 years after release, after the models and textures have been very thoroughly combed through for sh*t like this.

That's just a reskinned ped using Pulaski's texture and a modified palette.

GeorgeCostanzaTheMovie

Panopticon and back o beyond. I remember exploring the forest on my Xbox and bumping into that hidden flamethrower pick up, I nearly pissed my pants. What's so scary about pickups? But everywhere I'm exploring and bump into one or see one in the distance, I always vomit my heart out I get so scared.

What is it about this game that makes me so jumpy?

Edited by GeorgeCostanzaTheMovie

Hot Pursuit

At countryside, any place that didn't have any roads nearby is creepy

But since I only played SA on mobile now, it didn't scare me anymore

asadog2

Back o beyond with thermal vision on

Neon_Dreaming

Panopticon and back o beyond. I remember exploring the forest on my Xbox and bumping into that hidden flamethrower pick up, I nearly pissed my pants. What's so scary about pickups? But everywhere I'm exploring and bump into one or see one in the distance, I always vomit my heart out I get so scared.

What is it about this game that makes me so jumpy?

I had a similar experience, flying over Back O Beyond in the jetpack, this black shape appears out of nowhere and starts to move, I fire with the dual wielded uzi's and fly down to it. Turns out it was one of those quad's that spawn in the forests rolling down a slight decline. For a minute I thought the mythical bigfoot had made an appearence lol.

CoolMods

i'd say the Jefferson Motel, it creeps me out a bit, after watching that myths, i keep seeing in my mind some ghosts. CJ's house is also scary, what's the most scary for you?

Edited by CoolMods

Evil empire

The fact some people imagined these junky rubbish Supply lines and Freefall piece of $hit missions and decided to force the player to suffer them.

miserkatulle

As a kid I was afraid of CJ's house. Very quiet and eery atmosphere, it also didn't help looking up videos of CJ's ghost mom.

As an adult, the ship's horns that you can hear from the ocean when standing near Katie's house. After playing for so many years I only found out about these recently and they confused me and scared me really good.

ClaudeIzABadAzz

I never found CJ's house scary at all. Back O Beyond would have to be the scariest when it's raining, but even then it's not that scary.