Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,265 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Neal40000

Your Dream 6-Spaced Garage..

Neal40000

i suppose so, the F-650 is basically A TRUCK. but in a pickups body sort of, you can find vids of it off road but it struggles with the huge amount of weight.

yet with that ram, it can go any where any way. in terms of looks, im on the Fords side, but yeah for use, the ram definitely !

Picolini
3. 2008 Dodge 3500 Chassis Cab- 6x6, Dually, extended cab, flatbed, fully boxed frame, 6.7 Cummins, bigger turbo, hood stack, 6 speed allison auto, rockwell 2.5t t case, 5 ton rockwells w/ flat bottomed pans, 5 ton leave spring suspension, 10 44" super single tires, headache rack, mudflaps, tons of lights, train horn, CB radio, big steel front bumper/pushbar, exo cage, hydro assist steering,

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee4/lurchseesu/5140041e.jpg[/]

all though im a huge ram fan, i would some what.. prefer.. THIS.. (ford f-650), btw the train horn would be awesome mwuhahahaa !

http://blogs.venturacountystar.com/dennert/archives/ford_f650_05.jpg[]

Nah. I'd want something actually off road capable. Not just having a big truck for the sake of having a big truck (which is the category the F650's and CXT's fall into). Would want something I could take anywhere.

The only job a truck like that would be doing off road would be some heavy hauling... and what fun is that? And how often would you do it? I know you're in Tennessee, but really do you just haul tons of heavy sh*t through the woods all the time?

I'd personally rather just have a crawler type off road vehicle. I just don't see the joy in hauling a bunch of sh*t through the woods.

Ste_01562

Out of all the cars, no1 has said a Ford GT sad.gif

user posted image

lurchseesu420

3. 2008 Dodge 3500 Chassis Cab- 6x6, Dually, extended cab, flatbed, fully boxed frame, 6.7 Cummins, bigger turbo, hood stack, 6 speed allison auto, rockwell 2.5t t case, 5 ton rockwells w/ flat bottomed pans, 5 ton leave spring suspension, 10 44" super single tires, headache rack, mudflaps, tons of lights, train horn, CB radio, big steel front bumper/pushbar, exo cage, hydro assist steering,

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee4/lurchseesu/5140041e.jpg[/]

all though im a huge ram fan, i would some what.. prefer.. THIS.. (ford f-650), btw the train horn would be awesome mwuhahahaa !

http://blogs.venturacountystar.com/dennert/archives/ford_f650_05.jpg[]

Nah. I'd want something actually off road capable. Not just having a big truck for the sake of having a big truck (which is the category the F650's and CXT's fall into). Would want something I could take anywhere.

The only job a truck like that would be doing off road would be some heavy hauling... and what fun is that? And how often would you do it? I know you're in Tennessee, but really do you just haul tons of heavy sh*t through the woods all the time?

I'd personally rather just have a crawler type off road vehicle. I just don't see the joy in hauling a bunch of sh*t through the woods.

It's all hypothetical. Would probably never have any use for it for anything but the ultimate tow rig or recovery vehicle. Maybe use it for truck pulls or as some kind of expedition vehicle. An expedition vehicle might fall into the "hauling sh*t through the woods" category. Really would just be something I could drive anywhere. I could roll over dunes, ford rivers, or cross artic tundra. Besides that, it's too big to really do any technical off roading.

Edited by lurchseesu420

leik oh em jeez!

*FordGT Pic*

Because we all already have FordGT's, they're only like $15,000 used here in the US. colgate.gif

jedimario

*FordGT Pic*

Because we all already have FordGT's, they're only like $15,000 used here in the US. colgate.gif

Huh? He's not talking about a Mustang.

Ronnyboy

*FordGT Pic*

Well, maybe a used Kit for a GT 40. I can't fit in the bastard any way, so why have a car that I can't drive?

lurchseesu420

*FordGT Pic*

I can't fit in the bastard any way, so why have a car that I can't drive?

Bullsh*t. Dan Guney was 6'4", so there's no excuse for little 13 year old Ronny. Pretty sure I could ride in a GT40 (not comfortably of course) and I'm 6'5" and near 300 lbs. Would just have to worry about being scalped when shutting the door.

Edited by lurchseesu420

Ronnyboy

*FordGT Pic*

Bullsh*t. Dan Guney was 6'4", so there's no excuse for little 13 year old Ronny. Pretty sure I could ride in a GT40 (not comfortably of course) and I'm 6'5" and near 300 lbs. Would just have to worry about being scalped when shutting the door.

I sat in one at my local car show, maybe he had his seat up or something, because I had to duck my head the full time, and I had a hell of a time getting out. I think he must have had his seat up then because I could not fit in that thing at all. Also keep i mind, by the time I could afford one, I will be about 7 feet tall, that's why I choose cars I could fit into for my list.

lurchseesu420

*FordGT Pic*

I sat in one at my local car show, maybe he had his seat up or something, because I had to duck my head the full time, and I had a hell of a time getting out. I think he must have had his seat up then because I could not fit in that thing at all. Also keep i mind, by the time I could afford one, I will be about 7 feet tall, that's why I choose cars I could fit into for my list.

Just how tall are you? I've been in a few cars that were next to impossible to get into and things that I literally had to crawl out of (midgits and spitfires mostly). But I think I could drive most of them if I had too.

Edited by lurchseesu420

leik oh em jeez!

*FordGT Pic*

Huh? He's not talking about a Mustang.

Did you miss the colgate.gif ? I was kidding. <--(see, now I'm not)

Picolini

Could have sworn there was a video where Clarkson sat in a Ford GT and it was knocking into his head... maybe it was some one else?

As for your truck lurch, I see. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have, but it wouldn't be on my list when it's only 6 long tounge.gif

Ronnyboy

*FordGT Pic*

Just how tall are you? I've been in a few cars that were next to impossible to get into and things that I literally had to crawl out of (midgits and spitfires mostly). But I think I could drive most of them if I had too.

I am, at the moment (age 13, going on 14) 6 ft. 4 inches. I will be about 7 feet when I am done growing (as I stated before)

@Pic: Yeah, I remember that he was saying it was a relief to not drive the original GT 40 because it was only 40 inches tall. But even so, the new one isn't much higher.

lurchseesu420
I am, at the moment (age 13, going on 14) 6 ft. 4 inches. I will be about 7 feet when I am done growing (as I stated before)

user posted image

@ pic: I don't think I'd have an 80's FWD GM with 400 torque-steering hp on my list either. tounge.gif

Neal40000

OH MAN where did ya get that pic of ronny boy ?

Picolini

user posted image

@ pic: I don't think I'd have an 80's FWD GM with 400 torque-steering hp on my list either. tounge.gif

Torque steer FTW! tounge.gif

That's why I'd need some fatter tires like I said. For sure.

I could only imagine the faces on people when a little Beretta spanks them... and I would have to imagine it because I would be kicking most peoples ass! Especially if I had the car stripped down a lot and it weighed less. Stock comes in at like 2,800lbs, I think, so I'm sure I could keep it around there with the bigger engine and turbo/super charger... oh my, what a time I would have inlove.gif

Oh, and I want a 90's one, although it is essentially a late 80's vehicle.

edit: Oh, and I fixed the picture of Ronny.

user posted image

Edited by Picolini

lurchseesu420

You could put 345's and a locker on the front but it's still going to most likely torque steer like a bitch. Unless you had traction control and the odd, little, torque-limiting, launch control dealy that the Mazdaspeed 3 has.

Edited by lurchseesu420

Picolini

True, but thats what steering wheels are for lol.gif

Tuff Luv Capo

Steering? And nothing else!

unless it's awd

Picolini

unless it's awd

Counter acting torque steer as well!

And another thing, f*ck it since it's a dream garage the Beretta is built with a custom even length half shafts to go along with the trans that can handle that much power (of course).

lurchseesu420

unless it's awd

And another thing, f*ck it since it's a dream garage the Beretta is built with a custom even length half shafts to go along with the trans that can handle that much power (of course).

Could just pull a Jay Leno and make it RWD.

Starion

unless it's awd

I can't believe Beretta's are front wheel drive to be honest. Same engine as picolini's rwd Camaro, but fwd?

Use a modified Camaro drivetrain to make it rear wheel drive. tounge.gif

Tuff Luv Capo

Viper SRT-10 Coupe

user posted image

Ferrari F50

user posted image

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

user posted image

Ford GT90

user posted image

Twin Turbo 350z

user posted image

GT-R

user posted image

Picolini

unless it's awd

I can't believe Beretta's are front wheel drive to be honest. Same engine as picolini's rwd Camaro, but fwd?

Use a modified Camaro drivetrain to make it rear wheel drive. tounge.gif

There's been attempts at RWD Beretta's, and I think there's been a few drag race only ones built. It takes a lot of fabrication, that's why no one has done it. It's not the EXACT same engine, as the one in the Beretta is laterally placed, while the Camaros is longitudinal, which of course allowed the set up of the intake manifold and exhaust headers to be different.

Buuuut, Chevy did have a twin turbo V6 with AWD as a tester for their AWD car platform. I think the engine had something liek 345hp.

@TLC, nice pics. Minus the GT90.

Glad they did the Ford GT instead.

epoxi
Ford GT90

user posted image

I haven't seen that car since Need for Speed II!

Ahh, those were the days.

Picolini

As for the GT90...

Of course, it was just a concept test car. I'm sure it would have had better performance numbers than the Ford GT with the 700+hp V12.

lurchseesu420

That fixed-roof F50 just looks fugly for some reason. turn.gif

Drunk Russian 9

That fixed-roof F50 just looks fugly for some reason.  turn.gif

Looks more like a McLaren with a huge spoiler to me. Googled it and found out that its the F50 GT.

Edited by Drunk Russian 9

lurchseesu420

Googled it and found out that its the F50 GT.

I figured that but it still looks odd to me. Guess I've just never seen a rear shot of the F50 GT.

Edited by lurchseesu420