2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
CarnageRacing00

Rockstar, please...

WillE

Agree icon14.gif

CarnageRacing00
You're just the biggest f*cking idiot in the world period. 1st off when I was done typing my last response which took you a day to reply to I saw your name at thye bottom of the page. After notciing you were finally going to take your L I left only to notice that you replied in another thread showing that you were as big a pussy as you are an idiot.

2nd you f*cking dumb ass are you not the one who said you base what movie you see of reviews? Didn't you say I should do the same? It seems your dumbness is getting the best of you because when I said that I read reviews because they came out 3 days before the game it made IV sound like the best thing ever not to mention I own every GTA so why in the hell wouldn't I get the game? Also in none of the reviews does it ever mention that the game has a large lack of features and is a huge stepback replayabilty wise. All the reviews just rave about the wonky cover system, the wonky driving physics, the wonky physics of Euphoria, the C grade storyline and the B grade multiplayer.

So once again you prove nothing except you're just one of the biggest f*cking dumb asses on this forum. Just give up and take a L already. This thread was dead until your dumb ass brought it back up.

Now now, you're only calling me an idiot because I'm pissing you off.

So apparently I need to break down my entire post and spell it out for you, apparently you're not good at reading entire paragraphs.

1. I'll used tabbed browsing as much as I want and take a long as I want to get to each page. If you're so desperate to find a reason to insult me, I'm sure you can be more clever than trying to attack the time it takes me to write a reply. Maybe not everyone here just sits in front of the computer all night - maybe I was eating dinner, or banging my girlfriend, or not even in the house? Hmm? Just because the page is open means I have to be active on it? What a WEAK argument dude, seriously, for your own good, try to find something else to go after me with. You COULD'VE taken the angle that I'm wasting my time here arguing with you in the first place, that would've made more sense.

2. When I said READ THE REVIEWS, I'm pretty sure I made it clear not to just glance at the score and call it good, but to read the break down on the different parts of the game. You know, the parts that describe what is in the game and what is not. Did I not make that clear? I read movie reviews because they don't spoil the movie, but give you a general idea of whether or not you'll like it depending on what type of movies you like. Same with game reviews. I read that MGS4 was convoluted as hell and had Kojima's extremely strange sense of humor galore... so I bought the game and went into it expecting that, and I was not let down by it. I don't like Kojima's humor, or Japanese humor for that matter, but I was able to look past that and enjoy the gameplay. I read that GTA 4 played different, and that most of the fat was trimmed out, so I went into the game expecting that - and was not let down by it. Do you get my point now, or are you going to continue to be an immature prick about this?

3. So I'm one of the biggest dumbasses on the forum... because I disagree with you? Go suck yourself you prepubescent prick, maybe one day you'll grow up enough to understand why GANGSTA's are retarded and why GTA IV cut out all of the BS that San Andreas had.

Machida
You're just the biggest f*cking idiot in the world period. 1st off when I was done typing my last response which took you a day to reply to I saw your name at thye bottom of the page. After notciing you were finally going to take your L I left only to notice that you replied in another thread showing that you were as big a pussy as you are an idiot.

2nd you f*cking dumb ass are you not the one who said you base what movie you see of reviews? Didn't you say I should do the same? It seems your dumbness is getting the best of you because when I said that I read reviews because they came out 3 days before the game it made IV sound like the best thing ever not to mention I own every GTA so why in the hell wouldn't I get the game? Also in none of the reviews does it ever mention that the game has a large lack of features and is a huge stepback replayabilty wise. All the reviews just rave about the wonky cover system, the wonky driving physics, the wonky physics of Euphoria, the C grade storyline and the B grade multiplayer.

So once again you prove nothing except you're just one of the biggest f*cking dumb asses on this forum. Just give up and take a L already. This thread was dead until your dumb ass brought it back up.

So apparently I need to break down my entire post and spell it out for you, apparently you're not good at reading entire paragraphs.

1. I'll used tabbed browsing as much as I want and take a long as I want to get to each page. If you're so desperate to find a reason to insult me, I'm sure you can be more clever than trying to attack the time it takes me to write a reply. Maybe not everyone here just sits in front of the computer all night - maybe I was eating dinner, or banging my girlfriend, or not even in the house? Hmm? Just because the page is open means I have to be active on it? What a WEAK argument dude, seriously, for your own good, try to find something else to go after me with. You COULD'VE taken the angle that I'm wasting my time here arguing with you in the first place, that would've made more sense.

2. When I said READ THE REVIEWS, I'm pretty sure I made it clear not to just glance at the score and call it good, but to read the break down on the different parts of the game. You know, the parts that describe what is in the game and what is not. Did I not make that clear? I read movie reviews because they don't spoil the movie, but give you a general idea of whether or not you'll like it depending on what type of movies you like. Same with game reviews. I read that MGS4 was convoluted as hell and had Kojima's extremely strange sense of humor galore... so I bought the game and went into it expecting that, and I was not let down by it. I don't like Kojima's humor, or Japanese humor for that matter, but I was able to look past that and enjoy the gameplay. I read that GTA 4 played different, and that most of the fat was trimmed out, so I went into the game expecting that - and was not let down by it. Do you get my point now, or are you going to continue to be an immature prick about this?

3. So I'm one of the biggest dumbasses on the forum... because I disagree with you? Go suck yourself you prepubescent prick, maybe one day you'll grow up enough to understand why GANGSTA's are retarded and why GTA IV cut out all of the BS that San Andreas had.

Woah steady on ladies, why so emotional? leave the bitching for the next underware meet, flaming is against the rules here.

It's important to realise that reviews are indepedant of rockstar and most reviewers will air on the side of caution with a game such as GTA and give it a higher score.

It's much easier for a reviewer to write a gleeming review on a game of the popularity of GTA than it is for them to write a bad one. Always take reviews with a pinch of salt.

Darrel

Sergi why are you being so argumentative dontgetit.gif

Sergi

wow just stay dead you peice of sh*t.

Since 2 was the only paragraph worht respondidn to I'm just going to make it brief. You Are Dumb As Hell. Did I not say I read the reviews? Yes you f*cking idiot I read the reviews of IV and everything I said in the previous post was what the reviews taslked about. Now if the reviews ae all claiming all this supposed epciness and no GTA before has let me down then why in the hell would I not get IV and think it would be epic?

And how exaclty are "gangstas" retarded you prick? Why don't you explain on that a little instead of spouting bullsh*t. There is no differnce between "gangstas" and "gangsters" excpet you're trying to make one side seem superior or smarter then the other when in fact no side is any differnt except i the wzy they act, drss and do business in certain ways. So why don't you just shut the f*ck up already.

damian001
Rockstar please.... reuse all these stuff OP don't want except for myths and nightmares such as Area 69.

I WANT THE GANGSTA THEME TO RETURN, R* go for it, I'll buy 1000000 copies of it! biggrin.gif

And I thought you wanting the "ganster" theme back made you stupid already...

Why are you bashing his opinion? He didn't flame anyone; so why must you flame him?

CarnageRacing00

Since 2 was the only paragraph worht respondidn to I'm just going to make it brief. You Are Dumb As Hell. Did I not say I read the reviews? Yes you f*cking idiot I read the reviews of IV and everything I said in the previous post was what the reviews taslked about. Now if the reviews ae all claiming all this supposed epciness and no GTA before has let me down then why in the hell would I not get IV and think it would be epic?

And how exaclty are "gangstas" retarded you prick? Why don't you explain on that a little instead of spouting bullsh*t. There is no differnce between "gangstas" and "gangsters" excpet you're trying to make one side seem superior or smarter then the other when in fact no side is any differnt except i the wzy they act, drss and do business in certain ways. So why don't you just shut the f*ck up already.

THERE it is, hahaha... I knew that's what it was all about. Took some digging, but I found the real reason that you're being such a dick about GTA IV. The most heated response of yours yet and all I said was "stupid gangtas".

Yes, gangstas and gangsters are different. Gangsta implies ghetto, uneducated thuggery that runs rampant in the seedier parts of Detroit, Chicago, L.A., New York etc etc..

Where as gangster may refer to the well dressing crime lords from the 30's.

Race isn't an issue - gansta could be white, black, mexican, whatever, I don't care. The point stands that they are stupid and believe in nothing but the value of money and objects. Don't get me wrong, gangsters aren't any better, just different. All career criminals are scum, period.

What's going on here is that you're clearly one of those impressionable children that idolizes the gangsta lifestyle. Shooting your pistol sideways, driving 80's 4 door sedans with 30" wheels on them, Escalades with pure chrome grills, teeth diamonds, so on and so forth. Materialistic idiots who don't think twice about pulling a 70 year old war veteran out of his car and beating him, then stealing the car. Yes, this happened. No honor, no ethics, just pure selfish and impulsive behavior - hardly someone to look up to.

Don't talk down to me child, it's clear that you've got a LOT to learn about life. You probably live in a suburb in a middle to upper class home with a loving mother and a father who is at the very least present. You probably go to a pretty clean and safe middle school/high school where there is little racial diversity. You've probably never faced a hard ship in your life.

I went to school with these gangsta thugs... I was friends with a couple of them, if only to keep myself protected from random attacks - which still occurred from time to time, mind you. That's not a COOL lifestyle. There's no honor in it.

Let me tell you what is cool and respectable - a man who owns up to himself, who takes care of his business by getting an honest job and working his ass off every single day to earn his luxuries. Not a man who just steals from that guy.

Stay in school, kid, you'll be glad you did once reality finally makes its way through that thick head of yours.

Tony Mozzarelli 80

Wow this is a little off topic isn't it? what does this have to do with GTA? The game is about being a criminal scumbag, i don't care if you spell it with an 'A' or an 'ER' the game is about criminals is it not? Agreed being a gangster in real life it not glamourous or cool, but this is a game.

Sergi

Since 2 was the only paragraph worht respondidn to I'm just going to make it brief. You Are Dumb  As Hell. Did I not say I read the reviews? Yes you f*cking idiot I read the reviews of IV and everything I said in the previous post was what the reviews taslked about. Now if the reviews ae all claiming all this supposed epciness and no GTA before has let me down then why in the hell would I not get IV and think it would be epic?

THERE it is, hahaha... I knew that's what it was all about. Took some digging, but I found the real reason that you're being such a dick about GTA IV. The most heated response of yours yet and all I said was "stupid gangtas".

Yes, gangstas and gangsters are different. Gangsta implies ghetto, uneducated thuggery that runs rampant in the seedier parts of Detroit, Chicago, L.A., New York etc etc..

Where as gangster may refer to the well dressing crime lords from the 30's.

Race isn't an issue - gansta could be white, black, mexican, whatever, I don't care. The point stands that they are stupid and believe in nothing but the value of money and objects. Don't get me wrong, gangsters aren't any better, just different. All career criminals are scum, period.

What's going on here is that you're clearly one of those impressionable children that idolizes the gangsta lifestyle. Shooting your pistol sideways, driving 80's 4 door sedans with 30" wheels on them, Escalades with pure chrome grills, teeth diamonds, so on and so forth. Materialistic idiots who don't think twice about pulling a 70 year old war veteran out of his car and beating him, then stealing the car. Yes, this happened. No honor, no ethics, just pure selfish and impulsive behavior - hardly someone to look up to.

Don't talk down to me child, it's clear that you've got a LOT to learn about life. You probably live in a suburb in a middle to upper class home with a loving mother and a father who is at the very least present. You probably go to a pretty clean and safe middle school/high school where there is little racial diversity. You've probably never faced a hard ship in your life.

I went to school with these gangsta thugs... I was friends with a couple of them, if only to keep myself protected from random attacks - which still occurred from time to time, mind you. That's not a COOL lifestyle. There's no honor in it.

Let me tell you what is cool and respectable - a man who owns up to himself, who takes care of his business by getting an honest job and working his ass off every single day to earn his luxuries. Not a man who just steals from that guy.

Stay in school, kid, you'll be glad you did once reality finally makes its way through that thick head of yours.

You ae seriously a giant f*cking idiot dumb ass. You figured me out lol? Really? I've made my point to everything you've said so far you dumb ass and everything yoi';ve said has been stupid as you are. Your last comment was as dumb as everything else you said so I responded to that as well as all the other sh*t I've responded to you.

Lol you' went to school with those "gangsta thugs". I bet you did lol. Yo seem to be an impressionable idiot who idloizes the "gangster" lifestyle and image when it's NO different from the "gangsta" image. "gangstas" buy diamond grills. "Gangster" buy diamond watches. "Gangstas" buy 1970 Implalas and Cutless and put rims on it. "Gangsters" buy $300,000 cars. "Gangstas" terrorize their neighborhoods and sell drugs and commit numerous crimes. "Gangster" extort people from theri neighborhoods and commit crimes in theri neighborhoods. There is no differnce you f*cking twat. They do the same things just in different ways.

CarnageRacing00
You ae seriously a giant f*cking idiot dumb ass. You figured me out lol? Really? I've made my point to everything you've said so far you dumb ass and everything yoi';ve said has been stupid as you are. Your last comment was as dumb as everything else you said so I responded to that as well as all the other sh*t I've responded to you.

Lol you' went to school with those "gangsta thugs". I bet you did lol. Yo seem to be an impressionable idiot who idloizes the "gangster" lifestyle and image when it's NO different from the "gangsta" image. "gangstas" buy diamond grills. "Gangster" buy diamond watches. "Gangstas" buy 1970 Implalas and Cutless and put rims on it. "Gangsters" buy $300,000 cars. "Gangstas" terrorize their neighborhoods and sell drugs and commit numerous crimes. "Gangster" extort people from theri neighborhoods and commit crimes in theri neighborhoods. There is no differnce you f*cking twat. They do the same things just in different ways.

1. You're REALLY going to have to try harder than that if you want to insult me, and will someone PLEASE once and for all explain to me why we can't swear on a forum based on GRAND THEFT AUTO?

2. Yes, I did go to a school that contained gangs. Why is that so hard to believe?

3. I told you, both gangtas and gangsters are idiots, did I not? I said they're both scum - hardly idolizing anyone.

4. You just listed a bunch of differences, yet you said they were the same. Same thing in different ways? Well yeah, if you want to be so vague about it, EVERYBODY does the same thing - just in different ways. I get money and buy stuff with it, only I work a full time job and make it honestly, where as criminals steal money/possessions... we're doing the same thing, just in different ways. You really need to think a bit before you post and stop trying to pretend you're intelligent, then contradict yourself in the same sentence.

I've got no problem with keeping this going as long as you want to keep arguing - It's providing great entertainment for me. At the same time, though, it's really given me no hope for the education system of today. If people like you are the future, we're all DOOMED.

Just do me - and yourself one BIG favor before you reply to me again: CAREFULLY THINK ABOUT YOUR POST BEFORE YOU POST IT. Try using some intelligence and charm instead of just calling me an idiot and contradicting my points with "nuh uh". Then at least I could respect your opinion, but since you choose to represent it with the temperament of a child, I will TREAT you like a child.

Drunk Russian 9

Lol so much drama turn.gif

I think we should lock this topic. Too many topics on how GTA4 SUXX0RZ R* IS GHEY!

Oh and, MichiganMuscle77, you defiantly win . . . Sergi just won't give up.

With that said . . . IBL

Sergi

<!--QuoteBegin-MichiganMuscle77+Aug 22 2008, 22:53--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (MichiganMuscle77 @ Aug 22 2008, 22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Sergi+Aug 22 2008, 07:58--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Sergi @ Aug 22 2008, 07:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You ae seriously a giant f*cking idiot dumb ass. You figured me out lol? Really? I've made my point to everything you've said so far you dumb ass and everything yoi';ve said has been stupid as you are. Your last comment was as dumb as everything else you said so I responded to that as well as all the other sh*t I've responded to you.

Lol you' went to  school with those "gangsta thugs". I bet you did lol. Yo seem to be an impressionable idiot who idloizes the "gangster" lifestyle and image when it's NO different from the "gangsta" image. "gangstas" buy diamond grills. "Gangster" buy diamond watches. "Gangstas" buy 1970 Implalas and Cutless and put rims on it. "Gangsters" buy $300,000 cars. "Gangstas" terrorize their neighborhoods and sell drugs and commit numerous crimes. "Gangster" extort people from theri neighborhoods and commit crimes in theri neighborhoods. There is no differnce you f*cking twat. They do the same things just in different ways. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><!--QuoteEEnd-->

1. You're REALLY going to have to try harder than that if you want to insult me, and will someone PLEASE once and for all explain to me why we can't swear on a forum based on GRAND THEFT AUTO?

2. Yes, I did go to a school that contained gangs. Why is that so hard to believe?

3. I told you, both gangtas and gangsters are idiots, did I not? I said they're both scum - hardly idolizing anyone.

4. You just listed a bunch of differences, yet you said they were the same. Same thing in different ways? Well yeah, if you want to be so vague about it, EVERYBODY does the same thing - just in different ways. I get money and buy stuff with it, only I work a full time job and make it honestly, where as criminals steal money/possessions... we're doing the same thing, just in different ways. You really need to think a bit before you post and stop trying to pretend you're intelligent, then contradict yourself in the same sentence.

I've got no problem with keeping this going as long as you want to keep arguing - It's providing great entertainment for me. At the same time, though, it's really given me no hope for the education system of today. If people like you are the future, we're all DOOMED.

Just do me - and yourself one BIG favor before you reply to me again: CAREFULLY THINK ABOUT YOUR POST BEFORE YOU POST IT. Try using some intelligence and charm instead of just calling me an idiot and contradicting my points with "nuh uh". Then at least I could respect your opinion, but since you choose to represent it with the temperament of a child, I will TREAT you like a child. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd-->

I can bet everybody would agree besides your dick sucking friend below you're a f*cking idiot who hardly makes any sense with any of the points you TRY to make. You're the one who has contridicted yourself numerous times I haven't. I've come through full circle on every point I've made while you come halfway then turn all the way around.

You're a f*cking idiot point blank. Nothing more and nothing less.

Also with point #4 you prove you're retarded. I said they do the same things in differnt ways. Not they do differnt things. That's like Michel Redd and Ray Allen shooting 3 pointers. They both do the same thing but they shoot differnt ways. All in all it's still 3 pointers they shoot.

Slamman

Seems to me you're both being freakin idiots by formatting text when it's not in use due to keyloggers attempting to circumvent security around here, POINT BEING, we all have bigger fish to fry!!!