Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,975 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

//JohnnyGat\\

--The Official Saints Row II Thread--

GTASIX

When you die on SR2 it fades like on IV. But its red instead of black & white. THEIFS!

GTA3Freak-2001
Now, the old lady sh*t is wrong. But who said you have to go do it? All I can say, dispite that point there I'll still be buying it when I get the chance, its going to keep me entertained until I find something else to do. Whens it coming out?

Well if its part of a mission then you won't have a choice, maybe if you had a choice of actually playing the "find the spot" mini-game then it would be alright.

//JohnnyGat\\

sh*t! ... i went to edit the post with new trailers then when i edited it the picture turned into a URL

RATEDR307
Now, the old lady sh*t is wrong. But who said you have to go do it? All I can say, dispite that point there I'll still be buying it when I get the chance, its going to keep me entertained until I find something else to do. Whens it coming out?

It comes out on October 14th for USA, October 16th for Europe.

And you don't have to do that granny thing. It's an activity called "Crowd Control".

What exactly is "Crowd Control", what do you do in it?

BloodOcean

woohoo, ten days left.

I preordered this game on the same day I realized gta4 wasn't customizeable in the least. I've spent countless hours in sr1 just finding different vehicles and modding them, and I can't wait to do it again.

Rebel

Well, when I'm home it should be cheaper...being as its nearly Christmas by then. Well I'm hoping it will be. And if its just a mini game then its not like you have to do it. But like Rated said, why does it have a name like 'Crowd Control'. I don't think it would be in a mission. I mean if it was wouldn't people of gotten angry at the developers by now? You know like the whole hot coffee thing.

Blackadder.

Well if its part of a mission then you won't have a choice, maybe if you had a choice of actually playing the "find the spot" mini-game then it would be alright.

I'm pretty sure it a Co-Op only Activity, as in Single-Player you would be driving the car.

I bet the main point of this mode wasn't to be sick and disgusting, but merely get people talking about the game, and allowing people they didn't know what it is to get told by friends alike.

And it's doing pretty well so far. dozingoff.gif

Mr.Ruthless

It comes out on October 14th for USA, October 16th for Europe.

And you don't have to do that granny thing. It's an activity called "Crowd Control".

What exactly is "Crowd Control", what do you do in it?

You protect local celebrities from their crazy fans.

Zcheese

Ign's 2 october videos were not bad at all, they actually hyped my a bit.

Sadly they couldn't fill the gap from the sh*tty multiplayer videos.

ryuclan

I don't know if this has been posted but it's about ten minutes of just running around and doing sh*t in SR2. And look...FINGERLESS GLOVES lol.gif

TheSamurai Hobo
I don't know if this has been posted but it's about ten minutes of just running around and doing sh*t in SR2. And look...FINGERLESS GLOVES lol.gif

Looks cool, kind of like when I first played GTA3 blush.gif

Hart

I don't know if this has been posted but it's about ten minutes of just running around and doing sh*t in SR2. And look...FINGERLESS GLOVES  lol.gif

That doesnt even look like Saints Row anymore. The gameplay looks like that State of Emergency game.

I mean, picking up bins? WTF.

ryuclan
That doesnt even look like Saints Row anymore. The gameplay looks like that State of Emergency game.

I mean, picking up bins? WTF.

Well it looks better in hi-def, but yeh some of the things in the game are a bit over the top. You can pull fire hydrants out of the ground to use as weapons. And as stated earlier in the topic.....have sex with grannies

ryuclan Shudders

JayC

You get the fingerless gloves like 10 minutes in. I thought it was a nice wee touch.

The games fun, its no GTA though. The driving is awful in comparison but the gunplay is fine and there is a lot of fun diversions which is the one thing GTA4 really lacked.

ryuclan
You get the fingerless gloves like 10 minutes in. I thought it was a nice wee touch.

The games fun, its no GTA though. The driving is awful in comparison but the gunplay is fine and there is a lot of fun diversions which is the one thing GTA4 really lacked.

Yeah the driving is one thing that I hate about this game. I WILL be getting it on release but so far I've seen that the problems the first game has weren't rectified. I was watching a live stream of the game for a few and I saw that there are just as many, if not more, glitches then the first game.

Seddo

You remember the glitch from Saints Row 1 where if you jumped on the car bonnet and pressed 'Y' it would sort of jump the character into the car and ready to drive.

Is it still in Saints Row 2?, it made it so much easier and faster getting away from gang members and police biggrin.gif.

ryuclan
You remember the glitch from Saints Row 1 where if you jumped on the car bonnet and pressed 'Y' it would sort of jump the character into the car and ready to drive.

Is it still in Saints Row 2?, it made it so much easier and faster getting away from gang members and police biggrin.gif.

lol I haven't seen it done but I doubt they fixed it. I was playing the original today and although there was an update nothign was fixed.

[GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]

I don't know if this has been posted but it's about ten minutes of just running around and doing sh*t in SR2. And look...FINGERLESS GLOVES  lol.gif

After seeing that im more hyped then ever for it now. Looks and plays great. I just hope the fix the suckish frame-rate from the first game.

Still a little disappointed they didnt increase the number of vehicles and peds on screen like in GTA IV. You're given so many new moves and weapons and barely anyone/thing to use it on. Hopefully im wrong.

Also glad they got rid of that cartoony look for a more dark if somewhat more realistic look.

Cant wait to throw people of bridges/in to traffic

Definatley a must buy this year for me along with Far Cry 2. Hopefully the funds i need to buy said games appear in my wallet sad.gif

sergei stanislav

has it been released yet? sorry ive been away for a week and im a little behind on infomation dontgetit.gif

SaintJimmy
has it been released yet? sorry ive been away for a week and im a little behind on infomation dontgetit.gif

Oh I dunno, there's always this lil' invention called Google.

[GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]

Release date(s)

NA October 14, 2008

AU October 16, 2008

EU October 17, 2008

Someone (possibly a game store employee) has obtained a copy for himself and posting gameplay vids on youtube.

xrk
cycon77foamy[GTA Man]' date='Oct 5 2008, 13:06']

Someone (possibly a game store employee) has obtained a copy for himself and posting gameplay vids on youtube.

Might be the leaked 360 version?

Pat

Just saw a video of someone flying a jet. The graphics and the physics were, of course, pretty iffy, but one thing in the video kept me watching: the radio station. It was an 80's station, and the current song was "Out Of Touch."

Total Vice City flashback.

Yeah, I'm definitely picking this game up. I don't care if it looks like a polished piece of crap, it looks to me like it'll be worth at least a cheap thrill.

GTASIX

It has fingerless gloves...

Im going to make Niko on the character create, turn down the color settings and play it like the GTA that never was.

RockstarFan

the whole fingerless gloves thing is a massive win for Volition. They realised that they can get a big audience just by putting those f*cking gloves in. I say well done, cause I'm buying it biggrin.gif

Banana
the whole fingerless gloves thing is a massive win for Volition. They realised that they can get a big audience just by putting those f*cking gloves in. I say well done, cause I'm buying it biggrin.gif

And they look so sexy at that.

gta 4 gamer

I dont get it..why do people care about silly gloves..

I mean go get some gloves and cut the the top... confused.gif

nothing cool...

BloodOcean

these are a few confirmed songs from the metal station "Krunch". I must admit, I was pretty surprised by the lineup

"Anthem" - Trivium

"Bat Country" - Avenged Sevenfold

"Colony of Birchmen" - Mastodon

"Milk Lizard" - Dillinger Escape Plan

"Nothing Left" - As I Lay Dying

"Ghosts of Perdition" - Opeth

"Stars" - Hum

"Resurrection" - Chimaira

"Unsung" - Helmet

"What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse" - The Black Dahlia Murder

"Redneck" - Lamb Of God

"Deadly Sinners" - 3 Inches Of Blood