2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
M_and_M

GTA The Movie

Gabriel Constantin
Gabriel,prepare to be defuted.

Massimo Torini-Okay,I'll give you that.I just didn't think about it.But he does play a good villian.

JD O'Toole-He's not black,he's Irish.He even says he's Irish-American.He just has a tan.If he was black,then Gary Anthony Williams or Charles S. Dutton

Jane Hopper-Jaime Lee Curtis's the closest to a hermaphrodite you can get

Kenji-Ken Watanabe's that great of an actor

I'd like to see you do better,you dumb English punk

I dare you to make a better cast!For any GTA film.

Personally, I'd cast Kathy Burke as Jane Hopper.

And if JD O'Toole isn't black, then that's one hell of a tan! You do realise you can be black and American too right? Sorry to break it to you, but I highly doubt that's a tan.

Ken Watabe is to "menacing" to play Kuzuki. Kuzuki is supposed to be gay, I don't think Watanbe would play that character too well.

Angelo Leone

I'm not dumb,I know that you can be black and American,but I am talking about Irish-American,which means he's descended from Irish immigrants,who are white.

And I have seen white men who have tanned so deep they look Hispanic or half-Black.

Nowhere does it say Kazuki is gay,he just hates his wife and values the Yakuza men over her.

Gabriel Constantin
I'm not dumb,I know that you can be black and American,but I am talking about Irish-American,which means he's descended from Irish immigrants,who are white.

And I have seen white men who have tanned so deep they look Hispanic or half-Black.

Nowhere does it say Kazuki is gay,he just hates his wife and values the Yakuza men over her.

Yes, but you can be black, Irish AND American. It's not unfeasible really. I'm not trying to argue, just making a point.

And Kazuki's sexuality is heavily suggested to be homosexual through the course of the game. "Enjoying the company of men" is a well known synonym for being gay. It is never confirmed that Kazuki hates his wife either; he just neglects her. Which is probably due to him being gay.

Angelo Leone

Well,there are tough and masculine gay men.American Prisons are crawling with them.

And I guess JD could be half-black,half-Irish,and if that's the case,then Charles S. Dutton could play him.But I thought he was Irish-Italian,which is why he had his hopes up of being a made man.

And yes,I do know "enjoying the company of men" is a euphemism for being gay,but you call me racist and stereotypical when you believe in a stereotype yourself.There are masculine gay men.if Kazuki is gay,he could be a manly one.

Gabriel Constantin
And yes,I do know "enjoying the company of men" is a euphemism for being gay,but you call me racist and stereotypical when you believe in a stereotype yourself.There are masculine gay men.if Kazuki is gay,he could be a manly one.

I know there are enough tough homosexual men, I'm friends with enough of them to know that. I just think Watanbe would not fit the character of Kazuki to well, though that's my personal opinion. Not your's.

Angelo Leone

Do you know anyone that could do it?John Cho could do it,but he's Korean.Then again,I hate to sound ignorant,but it could work even if he's not Japanese.

Gabriel Constantin

Do you know anyone that could do it?John Cho could do it,but he's Korean.Then again,I hate to sound ignorant,but it could work even if he's not Japanese.

That could work. The Koreans and Japanese have some common ancestry. Not to mention the fact that the The Yakuza are made up of a large percentage of Koreans.

Sonny Chiba would make a good Kazuki Kasen, if you ask me.

Angelo Leone

Never thought about that.Also,I'm gonna be posting in BUYG again starting on Sunday.mark-2007 has been helping me with my writing skills and I was thinking,maybe we could re-tie our stories together.Even if we don't,you'll like the way Sora survives.And about what was really going on with Koji and the Oyabun.

Gabriel Constantin
Never thought about that.Also,I'm gonna be posting in BUYG again starting on Sunday.mark-2007 has been helping me with my writing skills and I was thinking,maybe we could re-tie our stories together.Even if we don't,you'll like the way Sora survives.And about what was really going on with Koji and the Oyabun.

I already know what's going on. Apparently you can't focus enough on actually fighting The Hoodz and too much on killing The Oyabun. lol.gif

Angelo Leone

I'm changing it.Sora and the gang attack the Southside Hoodz club.The Oyabun is killed too and the only ones that escape are Sora,Mom,Yuki,Tony,and Adamo.

Gabriel Constantin
I'm changing it.Sora and the gang attack the Southside Hoodz club.The Oyabun is killed too and the only ones that escape are Sora,Mom,Yuki,Tony,and Adamo.

Oh well, who ever wins will determine the decided canon. This will be interesting. Scifen is a pretty good writer from what I've seen. You'll have your work cut out.

Angelo Leone

I know I'm gonna lose,but hey,at least I'm trying.And even if I do lose,could we re-tie the stories again?I really like your stories.

DX2069
rampage_ani.gif Edited by DX2069

DX2069

i want to see a San Andreas Movie soo bad rampage_ani.gif

okei