Favorite Car?

Turkmanistan

slapahoe4adollar

I like the patriots because whatever you can't run over in them you can plow out of your way. Pretty durable to one of my favorite getaway vehicles

Patriot is a damn fine vehicle. Nothing else like it. Every time you see a Dilletante you must drive straight over it.

Throughout all of the 3D versions of GTA, I've loved the Stallion. It's the most classic-like car in the game, in my opinion, and I like the improved version in GTA IV.

• 2 weeks later...
Tsar_Smirnoff

My vote goes to the Sentinel XS. I've always loved that car ever since I first drove it around in Liberty City in GTA III. I love the louvers on the back glass, the glossy black paint, and the black rims. I also really like the Korean mob Presidente. It is navy blue with a back spoiler, and apparently it's supercharged. Really, any of the "gang modified" cars are kick ass in my opinion.

28a3ogg.jpg

Tsar_Smirnoff

Also, has anyone noticed that they've never included a VW Bug in any of the games? Or am I mistaken; I don't ever recall seeing one. I think they included a Volkswagen mini bus in San Andreas.

28a3ogg.jpg

Favourite Vehicle:

Dukes

Patriot

Infernus

Banshee

Sabre (Not GT)

Sultan RS

NRG 900

Maverick

Tug (Military Boat)

That was my favourite vehicle! The best vehicle that I would recommend to choose is Infernus and Tug (Military Boat).