Patriot

Pinnacle

hahaha, they all start with P

Pinnacle is a knockoff of my IRL car (2008 Nissan Maxima) so I have to like it

tuff_luv_capo
Pinnacle is a knockoff of my IRL car (2008 Nissan Maxima) so I have to like it

Yea that's why I like the Infernus.

sad.gif

I love the rancher, it was the best suv in the old games now it is just a hill-billy mobile.. it still makes a great noise though, and it's tuff for in car rampaging. rampage_ani.gif

WolfenDesign 3200

I am admittedly a huge car enthusiast, I just love how Grand Theft Auto's vehicles are designed - they resemble real cars, but they're just so unique in a way.

Top three...

1.Karin Sultan 3.5 Twin Turbo [Korean Gang car(Subaru Liberty]

2.Ubermacht Sentinel XS STD (BMW M3 - E46 with E40 body kit)

3.Karin Futo GT (Toyota Corolla Levin GT-Apex Sedan)

BTW. What happened to the Karin Jester (Toyota Supra)? And wasn't there also a screenshot of Jetskis in the game? Don't know.

XBL: The Noob Hermit

1. Dukes (orange general lee with engine sticking out inlove.gif )

2. Sabre GT (fast and good looking and good drifting cause it's RWD)

3. Rancher (not as good as the one is sa or vc but still good)

4. Patriot (driving over lines of cars in star junction tounge2.gif )

Turismo has a great durability because its engine is in the rear and the Infernus for the power and speed and the sultan RS for the sound, the Suv would be huntley sport

Blista n Futo.

'nuff said.

Those are two of the sh*ttiest cars in the game though.

Might be for you , but the i can beat an infernus with the blista in cornering , and i can beat a infernus with a futo in making the fight chaotic tounge.gif

-Infernus lambo own..(i love the scissor doors...i have alot of these...car cloning ftw)

-Banshee (also love these....the no top ones...once again..car cloning ftw)

-Turismo Ferrari man...i mean...you gotta love those.

-Corquette....i love corvettes, so..i love corquettes....drive great too(once again...weewt for car cloning)

-Comet..hot car...drives awesome...i feel like james bond when i drive one..why? i have no clue...

-FIB buffalo...that car is fast and powerfull...and looks cool

-Hellfury...i ride it as my cool motorcycle guy....it would be a zombie but since the hellfury has a spawn....i just use that

-Annihilator/maverick i love helicopters...i drive em pretty good and there so fun to drive

-Sanchez- the bike i use to get a 2 thousand foot wheelie....its my trick bike..

yeah im kinda a nice car person..

tuff_luv_capo
This one.

user posted image

What car was that?

This one.

user posted image

What car was that?

sabre i think

my fav's the Sultan TT

fast, good handling, good drifter, looks good!

99.98% of teenagers surround their minds with cod4, if your a part of the 00.02% that doesn't own the game, put this in your sig.

I challenge you dumbasses to race me in your crappy Sultan RS TT or whatever, i'll take a Banshee or no.. a Feltzer [like the sound] turn.gif

<------ PSN

track round the block or drag kings/stars in your eyes..

my favs, comet/infernus, sabre GT, blista/futo , banshee/coquette and off course the firetruck..

Edited by Foppezão

Paul Niewinski

My favorites are the luxury cars like the cavalcade sultan rs and the and the patriot I also lije that mayback looking car that you use in a lot of missions like the last mission were you chase a couple guys to this house after this guy shot kate at the wedding I love most of the cars in gta iv they are really realistic cars

tuff_luv_capo

My favorites are the luxury cars like the cavalcade sultan rs and the and the patriot I also lije that mayback looking car that you use in a lot of missions like the last mission were you chase a couple guys to this house after this guy shot kate at the wedding I love most of the cars in gta iv they are really realistic cars

Nice spoiler tags dumbass.

@ Fop, settle down man, it's just a game.

That crushed car looks like a Faction. Im not 100% though.

sabre and faction look pretty much the same. although the faction is normally black so that photo might be a faction

99.98% of teenagers surround their minds with cod4, if your a part of the 00.02% that doesn't own the game, put this in your sig.

Nice spoiler tags dumbass.

@ Fop, settle down man, it's just a game.

I like dissing those sultan lovers, i picture this VW Golf GTI onslow[keeping up appearence]type of guys hehe..