Favorite Car?

Turkmanistan

Turkmanistan

This may have been posted before, if it is, delete it. What is your favorite car on the game??? Mine is prob. the Banshee.

xNamexTakenx

Yeah, mine is also the Banshee. My second favourite would have to be the Infernus icon14.gif

brOkeRxBoYxLC

My favorite luxury car has to be the Cognoscenti, my favorite regular car is the PMP 600, and truck, is the Cavalcade.

humpty dumpty sat on a wall

Source? turn.gif

fV9tG4b.gif

Taxi and Cabby. I hate normal cars, I never drive them. I only drive taxis, emergency vehicles, trucks and helicopters.

No-one here like the sheer class of a PMP 600? This amazing beast of a car is comparable to an eagle. Fast, elegant, powerful, and can rip your face off without warning.

user posted image

1. The FIB Buffalo, the one that resembles the charger. I love that one.

2. The Presidente. I like its turning and its mix of a PMP 600 and a Cognescenti.

3. The PCJ600. Its a motorcycle, but i like it alot. just becuase its a sharp resemblance of a Ducati Monster my favorite motorcycle.

why are these topics always 'favourate car'? why not favourate vehicle for a change!!?

99.98% of teenagers surround their minds with cod4, if your a part of the 00.02% that doesn't own the game, put this in your sig.

1.) Stallion

2.) Saber (Yes, the normal one not the GT)

3.) Super GT

BAMitzBRADERS

Mine is the Infernus.

couldn't agree more mate smile.gif

when i went to collect the one for stevie (the text message car mission) on my arival back to the garage there were hundreds parked up on the side of the roads so i put two in each of the parking spots of all my houses smile.gif

thecommander

I like the Intruder nothing better then speeding across Liberty in this great looking, great sounding, and classy sedan.

i have really became a fan of the Vincent. I like the one with the rear spoiler and prefer it to have black wheels. I kept the one from the Gerald McCreary missions where you kidnap the girl...there is a green Vincent w/ black wheels that you use in 2 of the missions in the strand

i like it b/c it has decent performance but it isnt overwhelmingly fast (the streets are always crowded w/ cars and going 160 mph isnt exactly practical)...and it is AWD which makes cornering nice.

otherwise i like the standard vehicles that make the game exciting like the super cars and bikes (infernus, sentinel, nrg900, etc) but there are just times when it is nice to drive a normal vehicle that is well balanced...its those time i try to find the Vincent

-XS

I like the Intruder nothing better then speeding across Liberty in this great looking, great sounding, and classy sedan.

i like the intruder in GTAIV and i even liked it in SA but why didnt they give it reverse lights? every other car in the game has backup lights but the intruder...doesnt make me like it any less b/c they do absolutely nothing other than make things look a little more realistic...i just found it strange.

i also noticed that the exhaust emissions on the modified Lozspeed Uranus still exit from the right side of the car where the stock Uranus' exhaust pipe is located...but on the modified version it has been moved to the left side of the car but the smoke is still on the right...think they would have either moved the smoke or left the pipe on the right

-XS

1. Dukes

2. Comet

3. Sultan RS

I also like the NRG because it's great for stunting as well as the faggio because it's got great handling and I like pretending I'm a pizza delivery

man blush.gif

thecommander
willard is the sh*t

Any ideas on where to find one, after I failed that mission where you have to protect that chinese guy I was in one i saved it but it went away. angry.gif

Digital Murders

Mine would be the Super GT and the Banshee is a close second. Although my favorite Banshee was from III.

user posted image

GermanRoulette

This is now my favorite VEHICLE thread

Sports Car-Comet

Muscle Car-Sabre GT

2 Door-Sentinel STD

4 Door-Lokus

SUV-Huntley Sport

Bikes-Freeway

Boats-Squalo w/ spoiler

TheSamurai Hobo
This is now my favorite VEHICLE thread

Sports Car-Comet

Muscle Car-Sabre GT

2 Door-Sentinel STD

4 Door-Lokus

SUV-Huntley Sport

Bikes-Freeway

Boats-Squalo w/ spoiler

Okay :0

Sports-Comet

Muscle-Sabre GT

2 Door-Sentinel (XS)

4 Door-Sultan (RS)

SUV-Patriot

Bikes-Hellfury

Boats-Jetmax

See my car of choice is the good old reliable Blista compact! Common as muck but handles amazingly it's not over sized and is nimble enough for a fast reverse 180 turn in tight spots! Speed isn't everything it's how you drive that counts =) rampage_ani.gif