3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
ChrisGTA

Old time GTA

ChrisGTA

How cool wouldnt it be if GTA was set in the cowboy days in texas?

A lot of small towns spread through a desert with indian tribes and robbers hiding from society after a heist?

You could sit in a bar and be challenged or challenge someone to a fight, jack horses from people, buy a revovler for 7$ and rob a bank afterwordsXD

Missions would have a lot more variasions and involve train jacking/robberies, robbing a bank the old way, fights with indians and a lot of diffrent small tasks, brewing moonshine for export at an old farm house, recruit a bunch of low life theifs and make your OWN robbery in YOUR way and then if you wanted- jest shoot the others and take the cash for yourself.

Personally i think it would have been great! I don't think its gonna happen since the longest back in time rockstar went in a gta was 1969...

So what do you guys think? Would it be cool or am i wierd?

And sorry if somebody else have posted something similiar, i havent been much on gta:next so i wouldnt know if someone did...

fishermanGTA

Sounds a little crap to me. Plus isnt there a game like this already?

the_don94
Sounds a little crap to me. Plus isnt there a game like this already?

It's funny that you ask. If there was one, it'd be in your head right? Well it isn't and that's because the game probably sucked and I'm sorry to say this but how good Rockstar may be, they aren't gods and if they created a game set in the 1800's, it'd be forgotten like every other game that has attempted to do the same

gamesguru

*cough*

Gun.

*cough*

fishermanGTA
*cough*

Gun.

*cough*

I knew there was a game like it.

rct3twins

GTH (Grand Theft Horse)

FiliGTAFan

lol yh der is alredi da game called Gun by Activision but Rockstar has made a wildwest game called Red Dead Revolver biggrin.gif

fishermanGTA
lol yh der is alredi da game called Gun by Activision but Rockstar has made a wildwest game called Red Dead Revolver biggrin.gif

Yay I found a new person to make fun of.

stp tlkn lyk dis u t0ol.

Gabriel Constantin
*cough*

Gun.

*cough*

There's also a game like GTA 3, called True Crime: New York. And there's already a game like GTA SA, called Saint's Row. There's also a game like GTA VC, called Scarface. What's your point?

FiliGTAFan

lol yh der is alredi da game called Gun by Activision but Rockstar has made a wildwest game called Red Dead Revolver  biggrin.gif

stp tlkn lyk dis u t0ol.

Haha, okay my bad. I will talk properly in an appropriate way so that I would not be made fun by fishermanGTA. confused.gif yh but i don't wanna follow dis guy. Anywayz jus tryna make some shortcuts, so wats ur problem. Should I talk like an Australian or something? And I don't do dat all da time u t0ol. biggrin.gif

Edited by FiliGTAFan

Gabriel Constantin
lol yh der is alredi da game called Gun by Activision but Rockstar has made a wildwest game called Red Dead Revolver  biggrin.gif

stp tlkn lyk dis u t0ol.

Haha, okay my bad. I will talk properly in an appropriate way so that I would not be made fun by fishermanGTA. Anywayz jus tryna make some shortcuts, so wats ur problem. Should I talk like an Australian or something? And I don't do dat all da time u t0ol. biggrin.gif

The funny thing is that you say you're going to talk properly while still tlking liek dis. It's an eyesore, and nothing more. Oh, and it makes you look quite stupid.

FiliGTAFan

stp tlkn lyk dis u t0ol.

Haha, okay my bad. I will talk properly in an appropriate way so that I would not be made fun by fishermanGTA. Anywayz jus tryna make some shortcuts, so wats ur problem. Should I talk like an Australian or something? And I don't do dat all da time u t0ol. biggrin.gif

The funny thing is that you say you're going to talk properly while still tlking liek dis. It's an eyesore, and nothing more. Oh, and it makes you look quite stupid.

Hey man its because I don't wanna follow some guy tellin me wat to do. u think I would jus be a bitch and jus follow him. if dats wat u would do den dats u. But why da hell am I being targetted by ppl to be made fun of. yh, okay make fun of da new guy. I didn't even ask for dis. sneaky2.gif

fishermanGTA

*cough*

Gun.

*cough*

There's also a game like GTA 3, called True Crime: New York. And there's already a game like GTA SA, called Saint's Row. There's also a game like GTA VC, called Scarface. What's your point?

see the dons post

yes filiGTAFAN, we are making fun of you because you are knew. Thats it.

Edited by fishermanGTA

FiliGTAFan

yeah fine then. Ill talk properly. Why? Is there some rules or something. I mean cause everyone on this forum talks with no shortcuts.

mike752

As a GTA, no, as a new franchise, yes. It actually could be fun. Think about storyline capabilities and online play. It'd be sweet racing horses, deathmatches, and getting drunk and riding a horse! biggrin.gif

Gabriel Constantin
yeah fine then. Ill talk properly. Why? Is there some rules or something. I mean cause everyone on this forum talks with no shortcuts.

There's no rules saying you have to type properly, it's just common sense. Just like there's no rules to talk properly in real life, but you look like a bit of an idiot if you don't.

Angelo Leone

The only way GTA could be done in the 1800's is if it were like "Gangs of New York",set in 1860's Liberty City,about when there was no Mafia or any other mob and the gangs were Irish,Chinese,and Jewish rather than Black or Hispanic.

Play as an Irish immigrant as he rises up in Liberty City's Irish slums(the real ghetto,the homicide and crime rates of the Five Points and Hell's Kitchen in 1860 make modern-day Compton look like Mayberry),as he strengthens his gang.Facing oppression at the hands of the anti-immigrant townsfolk and rival Jewish and Chinese gangs,he rallies the Irish gangs together to form the first mob syndicate in America,eventually taking over Liberty City(in a manner similar to how the Irish Mob established Tammany Hall).

The Civil War will play an important part,as there will be draft riots and corrupt politicians and military officers will use you to sabotage secret Confederate plans.

Anyone who has seen "Gangs of New York" knows what I'm talking about.Sad part is there is no cars.But the music would be suprisingky good.Celtic,Classical,Folk,Ragtime,even early Blues and Bluegrass.Sadly there would be no rock,but on the flip-side no Alternative Rock or Rap.

Flesh-n-Bone

The main reason why I don't want a GTA set in 1979 and before is because the music would suck big time.

Angelo Leone

Dude,the music of the 50's,60's,70's,and 80's were awesome.

Also,remember this about modern music.....

Alternative Rock is called that because it's an alternative to good music.Also,you can't spell crap without Rap.

But to each his own

Flesh-n-Bone

Classical is awful. And I hate every type of rock except for alternative rock.

Angelo Leone

Blind sheep,listen to your cacophony.I prefer good music.

I like all music,but Rap and Alternative are not music.They are just noise with rhyme.Very overrated noise.

Flesh-n-Bone
Blind sheep,listen to your cacophony.I prefer good music.

I like all music,but Rap and Alternative are not music.They are just noise with rhyme.Very overrated noise.

It's your own opinion, don't spread it worldwide.

Gabriel Constantin

I don't see why people are complaining about the music. There weren't radios fitted to the sides of horses in the Wild West. The only time you'd hear any sort of music would be in the saloons.