What is your favourite vehicle?

Apokalypse42

The game says my fav vehicle is the Cavalcade, I got an all black one, wit black rims...thats gangta...but I love the PCJ 600...I even no where they spawn...

GermanRoulette

My charcoal grey w/ black striped Sbare GT, I call it the Black Plague cool.gif

My Freeway is another jewel in my collection devil.gif

Depends I suppose.

Due to my love of aviation I'd say that my favorite vehicle is the Annhiliator. I have many choices for different styles.

grand theft awesome

Amazingly Out Of All The Cars, The Feroci Is Mine, Its Got Looks, Power And Handling And It Can Take A Pounding biggrin.gif

The Maverick. What it lacks in speed and firepower, it more than makes up for in manoeuvrability and sturdyness.

CryptReaperDorian
The Maverick. What it lacks in speed and firepower, it more than makes up for in manoeuvrability and sturdyness.

All the helicopters in GTA IV go 208 mph and have an acceleration of 0-100 km/s in 3.1 seconds. The Infernus goes 208 mph but goes 0-100 km/s in 4.4 seconds. So, the Annihilator FTW (the Infernus can't hover over water and go over almost every building). Also, the Infernus is mostly based on the Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 which I believe has an acceleration of 0-100 km/s in 3.4 seconds making the Infernus one 1 slower in acceleration. The Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 goes 211 mph making the Infernus 3 mph slower. However, if the Infernus was just based on the regular Lamborghini Murciélago, the Infernus would be 0.3 seconds faster in acceleration of 0-100 km/s and would go 1 mph faster.

The Vigero is one of my favorites, strong body, decent speed.

For car chases / eluding police I love the Futo believe it or not. Don't laugh

The futo has one of the best handling to speed ration, I never have to slow down for corners and end up getting to drift it on most occassions. Don't knock it till you try it.

I was playing a game and a guy in an infernus, who was a decent driver, couldn't catch me in the futo because I never let him open the infernus up completely, I was making corners at every block and never having to slow down for them.

For this same reason, I also love the Lokus. This car can take a beating surprisingly, freaking Japanese cars man. Decent speed / handling and I was out manuevering cops in cops and crooks.

The Comet.

And the good thing is, is that it's always parked outside the Swingers Club (and it's not Stevie's as I'm at 100%). So if the game decides to delete my Comet for a third time, I can just go there.

Thank God my Infernus and FIB Buffalo are safe inlove.gif .

hunterwasser

I like the Enforcer (Noose truck) and the Stockade (Normal police truck) because once you get some speed they bash through everything. Plus they take a sh*t load of rounds to catch fire.

I also like cruising on the Zombie. rampage_ani.gif

And I like the Boxville. I wish it came in a Noose or LCPD model.

CryptReaperDorian
I like the Enforcer (Noose truck) and the Stockade (Normal police truck) because once you get some speed they bash through everything. Plus they take a sh*t load of rounds to catch fire.

I also like cruising on the Zombie. rampage_ani.gif

And I like the Boxville. I wish it came in a Noose or LCPD model.

Finally somebody likes the Police Stockade which is the rarest vehicle in the game. It is the rarest because other rare vehicles like the Infernus and Romero will spawn on the streets when driven making them a lot easier to get while the Police Stockade is basically only obtainable from "Tunnel of Death". The Police Stockade is in "Three Leaf Clover" too, but is pretty much impossible to get since the doors are locked and you can't break the windows to open it or you would need to push it to a parking spot with a huge vehicle while you have five stars. And the Police Stockade and Enforcer owns. I could imagine driving an Infernus in multiplayer thinking they are so cool and all of a sudden an Enforcer rams their Infernus at 126 mph (the top speed of them, would probably go 150 mph or faster downhill for all I know) and the Infernus ends up in flames. And the Enforcer, Police Stockade, and Securicar are all basically the same vehicle except that the Securicar holds about $1,100 which is obtainable if blown up, the Police Stockade has windows in the back and is extremely rare, and the Enforcer is just normal with the black N.O.o.S.E. paintjob and chases you at 4-6 stars (the Police Stockade and Enforcer also have sirens and a police computer).

blackbackgroundrock

1. Infernus

2. Sultan RS

3. turismo

4. Comet

5. Super GT

I can't think of more right now.

Ok, This probably sounds really stupid but my favourite cars are:

1. Marbelle smile.gif

2. Rancher

3. Sabre GT

4. Sentinel

5. Patriot

The Marbelle is just such a brilliant car to drive. It handles well, it's pretty fast and it looks absolutely awesome.

All the helicopters in GTA IV go 208 mph and have an acceleration of 0-100 km/s in 3.1 seconds.

You're basing all of this on the vehicles section with the data?

The top speed is not the "maximum speed you can use the throttle to achieve", it's the top speed that your vehicle can travel at (given wind resistance) inside the game world.

Next time you're in a maverick, trying following an Annihilator going forward at full speed and you'll see it flying off into the distance.

What_A_Waster

Super GT for me.

I've got a black one with a green flip to the paint job. Pretty sure it's unique as I nicked it from one of the guys on the Most Wanted list. I can't remember his name but you find him in the multi-story car park in West Algonquin. Think it's an Irish name.

bike: sanchez

chopper: annhihilator

car: firetruck

boat: they all suck but ill say the tug cool.gif

99.98% of teenagers surround their minds with cod4, if your a part of the 00.02% that doesn't own the game, put this in your sig.

Capricornus

car: firetruck

Oxymoron anyone? lol.giftounge2.gif

Motorcycle: NRG 900

Chopper: Annihlator

Car: Sultan RS

Boat: None

Truck: None (I never really drive them)

caprisig.jpg