2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
Flesh-n-Bone

GTA Idlewood Wars

Flesh-n-Bone

Right. So Chinatown Wars has been announced.

People complain about Little Italy being worth that, I say Idlewood Wars (or anywhere else in LS beyond that...)

I would love having a GTA SAS with the LCS and VCS engine out for PS2 and PSP or even PC, but they only used LS once and it's real life counterpart is much more popular than that (Los Angeles).

So what do y'all think about this idea?

I personally would've loved it, based on the early 80's or something when the Ballas are at their peak.

I've been missing the West Coast for a long time since SA, bring it back!!!! dontgetit.gifdontgetit.gifthat_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

I don't make topics so often but I thought of showing up my opinion for once instead of talking about such in random topics...

I don't like any of that gangster stuff, but I respect your opinion. Los Santos always bothered me, since I would have to go defend "the hood" every 5 minutes. It also feels dull to me, so I don't like it. Maybe it could be cool if they just get rid of the constant defending.

EDIT: I'd like the gangster thing more if you got to play as D-Ice from GTA 3.

Edited by 02134

Flesh-n-Bone

The Hoods were cool. But I prefer the West Coast to the dumb overdone East coast big time.

And I love the gangsta theme more than anything else.

gtahomie
Right. So Chinatown Wars has been announced.

People complain about Little Italy being worth that, I say Idlewood Wars (or anywhere else in LS beyond that...)

I would love having a GTA SAS with the LCS and VCS engine out for PS2 and PSP or even PC, but they only used LS once and it's real life counterpart is much more popular than that (Los Angeles).

So what do y'all think about this idea?

I personally would've loved it, based on the early 80's or something when the Ballas are at their peak.

I've been missing the West Coast for a long time since SA, bring it back!!!! dontgetit.gifdontgetit.gifthat_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

I don't make topics so often but I thought of showing up my opinion for once instead of talking about such in random topics...

yeh you rite i loved sa and would love it to come back

xNamexTakenx

I agree with you 100% Flesh-n-Bone! My idea of an Idlewood Wars would be based in the '70's, when the Ballas were just being made. It would start out as a little gang, and then more and more people would join from different 'hoods. There would be disputes between certain gangstas, so there was a civil gang war between the Ballas. The result of this leads to the different sets of Ballas (Front Yard, Kilo Tray, Temple Drive and Rollin' Heights). That would be sick!

Blingy

Topic is win right here. Idlewood Wars would be ILL on here. Play that sh*t like I did with San An..

Flesh-n-Bone
I agree with you 100% Flesh-n-Bone! My idea of an Idlewood Wars would be based in the '70's, when the Ballas were just being made. It would start out as a little gang, and then more and more people would join from different 'hoods. There would be disputes between certain gangstas, so there was a civil gang war between the Ballas. The result of this leads to the different sets of Ballas (Front Yard, Kilo Tray, Temple Drive and Rollin' Heights). That would be sick!

Temple Drive were not made until 87's or sometime during that point as they belonged to GSF first.

Also [email protected] what do you mean, u making fun or is that post seriously?

xNamexTakenx

Temple Drive were not made until 87's or sometime during that point as they belonged to GSF first.

Really? I didn't know that.

Flesh-n-Bone

Don't you remember, Temple Drive Families? Once CJ left they split and went with the Ballas.

Blingy

Dead serious man. I think this would be an awesome idear. I know I would play it all the time!

greebo-man

I too love the West Coast.

And I would easily take an Idlewood Wars over a Chinatown Wars.

Triads do have their appeal, but I'm with you Boney, Gangsta all the way!

[LV]

Cool idea biggrin.gif

Maybe Los Santos wars? biggrin.gif

greebo-man
' date='Jul 21 2008, 17:45'] Cool idea biggrin.gif

Maybe Los Santos wars? biggrin.gif

Los Santos Stories even.

But in all honesty, A return to San Andreas is looking less and less likely each day.

I've given up hope for a San Andreas Stories, and I don't believe Chinatown Wars will do very well, meaning that R* Will be less likely to think about an Idlewood Wars, per se.

The only remotely feasable route would be a remake of GTA SA on the next generation. but that is also unlikely.

All of which is a pity, as in my opinion, San Andreas as a whole was Rockstar's masterpiece.

Wanted Assailant
I too love the West Coast.

And I would easily take an Idlewood Wars over a Chinatown Wars.

Triads do have their appeal, but I'm with you Boney, Gangsta all the way!

Obviously because you can't live in the same, repetitive lifestyle as them. Criminals are criminals. Whether you are a mobster-poser or a gangsta'-holic, not too good on glorying these kinds of people.

/endrant

Also, I'm pretty sure the chances of a SA comeback are slim. It was a good game, sure. And sorry you landed on the wrong side of the coast.

*leaves*

xNamexTakenx
Don't you remember, Temple Drive Families? Once CJ left they split and went with the Ballas.

No, actually I don't remember. I thought that there were the Temple Drive Families and Temple Drive Ballas controlling the same turf. I guess I was wrong.