Helmet? in hands ?

2pacproducer2

2pacproducer2

Hi,

I was just wondering is there an opcode that attaches a model of helmet , like the opcode that ataches particle or object. If yes , then I could update my helmet mod , that CJ holds helmet in hands . wink.gif

Doomed_Space_Marine

09A0: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR attach_object 26@ with_offset 0.0 0.0 0.0 on_bone 5 16 perform_animation "NULL" IFP_file "NULL" time -1

Body parts (taken from Coding Bible):

0 - crashes the game

1 - chest?

2 - neck?

3 - left shoulder

4 - right shoulder

5 - left hand

6 - right hand

7 - root?

8 - ??

9 - left foot

10 - right foot

11 - right knee

12 - ??

13 - left elbow

14 - right elbow

15 - left clavicle

16 - right clavicle

17 - back of neck

18 - mouth or chin

19 - crashes the game

2pacproducer2
09A0: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR attach_object 26@ with_offset 0.0 0.0 0.0 on_bone 5 16 perform_animation "NULL" IFP_file "NULL" time -1

Body parts (taken from Coding Bible):

0 - crashes the game

1 - chest?

2 - neck?

3 - left shoulder

4 - right shoulder

5 - left hand

6 - right hand

7 - root?

8 - ??

9 - left foot

10 - right foot

11 - right knee

12 - ??

13 - left elbow

14 - right elbow

15 - left clavicle

16 - right clavicle

17 - back of neck

18 - mouth or chin

19 - crashes the game

I know that , but what to write in attach_object field ? I want to attach a helmet, his name in my mod is "MOTO" but there is no objects I can attach with name "moto" . help !!!

Doomed_Space_Marine

Oh, yeah, you have to create that object. It isn't defined in IDE, is it? If it's not, then you have to add it and then use ID you set.

2pacproducer2
Oh, yeah, you have to create that object. It isn't defined in IDE, is it? If it's not, then you have to add it and then use ID you set.

Maybe you could show me how ? BecauseI dont get it , where to add it and how to add it.

Doomed_Space_Marine

Man.. It's easy to understand. Make a new IDE file somewhere in data/maps folder. Copy this into it:

objs3199, moto, moto, 1, 299, 0end

Then open gta.dat, find the end of IDEs and write the path to that IDE file. And now object has id 3199 and use it when you create object.

Oh, and one simple question: is CJ's face visible when he has a helmet on his head? If yes, then it will be in the helmet that is in the hands. CJ keeping his second head in the hands smile.gif

2pacproducer2
Man.. It's easy to understand. Make a new IDE file somewhere in data/maps folder. Copy this into it:

Then open gta.dat, find the end of IDEs and write the path to that IDE file. And now object has id 3199 and use it when you create object.

Oh, and one simple question: is CJ's face visible when he has a helmet on his head? If yes, then it will be in the helmet that is in the hands. CJ keeping his second head in the hands smile.gif

Sh*t !!!!!! suicidal.gif , Why dont u tell me bout second head at the first time ??

wachumanango

lol but keep in mind the camera is in the back so it wont be noticeable

2pacproducer2
lol but keep in mind the camera is in the back so it wont be noticeable

No no.. It will be very noticible.. Trust me

Aren't there 2 helmets, you could modify the other one. to have no head inside.

I tried that opcode, I don't know why, but you can't enter a car, weird.

EDIT: Whoops, I mean you can't use guns, with the other opcode you can't

enter a car

Edited by Mag-got

Doomed_Space_Marine

Sh*t !!!!!! suicidal.gif , Why dont u tell me bout second head at the first time ??

Do you want me to know everything that may happen?

2pacproducer2

Do you want me to know everything that may happen?

No thx , but anyway , I wouldn't do that mod because , it contains a not cleo files editing. And my mods should be only cleo.

And guys , better go and check out my new fourth gta 4 gamepaly mod,

PS. its in my signature wink.gif