I Need Some Help

Lazlow Chatterbox

Lazlow Chatterbox

Ok, yesterday I and my Dad made a ebay account to buy a ps2 to usb thingy and now I have got more stuff (up $40.00) without his permission (it his his card) what should I do when the stuff comes???

Lazlow Chatterbox Is Now Make Love Not, Warcraft...

Own up to it and apologize? Maybe even tell him that you did it right away and nip the problem in the bud? If he watches his money at all, it'll eventually come back around if you try to lie or omit.

Man time.

Lazlow Chatterbox

Own up, it will only be worse if you don't.

But When???

Also, I could say that it was a friend online because I have got $80 phone credit using his card and he never noticed and I told him that the provider gave it to be and he believed me coz he said that from what he heard the person who signed me up sounded nice. smile.gif

Edited by Lazlow Chatterbox

But When???

Right now?

May I ask, why would you even take advantage of your dad in the first place?

Lazlow Chatterbox

But When???

Right now?

Not right now

and I don't know most things I want to buy online he says no, and it takes ages to convince him as it took me 15 mins to explain what the ps2 to usb thingy does.

But When???

Right now?

Not right now

and I don't know most things I want to buy online he says no, and it takes ages to convince him as it took me 15 mins to explain what the ps2 to usb thingy does.

Well buy the things from the shops then, assuming you have the money.

Lazlow Chatterbox

But When???

Right now?

Not right now

Well buy the things from the shops then, assuming you have the money.

I will have the money soon, But some things I can't buy in shops (Like Vice City PC).

Why hasn't anyone asked this kid's age yet?

Own up to it, it's gonna come back to you eventually, either in karma, or from him watching his money.

kdr9l4.png

Lazlow Chatterbox

Own up to it, it's gonna come back to you eventually, either in karma, or from him watching his money.

OK I will when it arrives (this week) and will offer to pay back.

OK I will when it arrives (this week) and will offer to pay back.

How old are you?

vbSWr1A.gif

Get out the phonebook and start dialing local sweatshops.

Lazlow Chatterbox

Get out the phonebook and start dialing local sweatshops.

Don't worry I get $25 dollars a month from him and my birthday is soon.

You won't be getting $25 for another two months, then. Offer to let him keep it that long in payment back.

kdr9l4.png

Lazlow Chatterbox
You won't be getting $25 for another two months, then. Offer to let him keep it that long in payment back.

It comes from his account to mine so I have to withdraw it and give it to him.

It doesn't seem like a lot of money, he probably wouldn't even mind monocle.gif

Edit: Okay I just done the conversion, it's barely even £20 just tell him I'd be surprised if he even bothered.

Edited by Paigey

Lazlow Chatterbox
Edit: Okay I just done the conversion, it's barely even £20 just tell him I'd be surprised if he even bothered.

Have you noticed my Australian flag????

Also, If we get into a fight from his comments I am just as tall as him! smile.gif

Edit:  Okay I just done the conversion, it's barely even £20 just tell him I'd be surprised if he even bothered.

Also, If we get into a fight from his comments I am just as tall as him! smile.gif

Yeah, you can definitely take him. That's actually how all adults solve their problems, they just beat the sh*t out of everyone.

Lazlow Chatterbox
Edit:  Okay I just done the conversion, it's barely even £20 just tell him I'd be surprised if he even bothered.

Yeah, you can definitely take him. That's actually how all adults solve their problems, they just beat the sh*t out of everyone.

My last fight (a year ago) involved me biting his arm while he bashes my head into the wall.

My last fight (a year ago) involved me biting his arm while he bashes my head into the wall.

Yeah, like I said, there's your answer. If he brings up any rational reason to be mad at you, just punch him in the face.

Me and Bartles wrote a story on what happens when you use daddy's credit card.

Bartles. says:

lazlow's chatterbox just is not getting it

Luke says:

lmao

Bartles. says:

whatever, im done giving him advice

Bartles. says:

he'll f*ck up and learn from it

Luke says:

I hope his father beats him

Bartles. says:

I hope his father shoots him.

Luke says:

I hope his father rapes him

Bartles. says:

I hope his father kills his mom in front of him.

Luke says:

I hope he walks on his father and all of his friends gangbanging his mother in the kitchen

Bartles. says:

I hope that his father ties him up and gags him and makes him watch Gigli over and over and over again.

Luke says:

I hope that Gigli rapes him in front of his father

Bartles. says:

I hope his dad, drunk as usual, stumbles in the house, grabs a broom handle, and levels him across the face with it. After a few short jabs at his chest, I hope he drags him upstairs to the bath and drowns him repeatedly, though not enough to kill him.

Bartles. says:

As the kid spits water out onto the floor, his father throws him into the tub, along with a plugged-in toaster.

Luke says:

You're f*cked up

Luke says:

I hope that the toaster electrocutes him, but not enough to kill him. The father hits him one more time with the broom, before dragging him to the room and raping him until the floor is covered in blood. After that, he calls up all of his f*cked up friends and does it again, uploading it all onto the internet as a video.

Bartles. says:

Then, he drags the wasted prepubescent piece of meat into the kitchen, where he grabs a butter knife and beings to subsequently tear the skin off all of his fingers and toes.

Bartles. says:

Then, he ties him to a pole somewhere in the house, and starts up a chainsaw.

Bartles. says:

He watches as the kid agonizingly tries to crawl away from the sound of a gruesome, gas-powered death.

Luke says:

The chainsaw sounds behind him get closer as the father walks at a slow pace, stumbling behind him. Once the sounds are above him, the chainsaw is shoved through his back, through his stomach. The guts pour onto the ground, but he's still not dead.

Bartles. says:

Crying out a desperate plea for death to take him away, his father is not done. Dragging him into the bedroom, he ties him to the ceiling fan. Turning the fan on high, he ghetto-rigs a metal bat level with the kid's face, effectively creating 60 RPMs of skull-crushing mayhem.

Luke says:

Pieces of brain stem and smashed skull collect effectively on the ground, while the father sits back maniacally laughing. The boy's mother does nothing about it, until she finally steps up and asks him to stop. The father drags her over and beats her in front of the boy

Bartles. says:

Using shards of glass from one of his many broken beer bottles, he creates tiny slits in the wife's unconcious skin, from her chest to her forehead.

Bartles. says:

He violently rips her skin apart, laughing and looking at the boy.

Luke says:

Using the peeled skin from the mother, he creates a blanket for the boy, wrapping him up tightly.

Luke says:

He puts the wrapped boy over his shoulder, and puts him in the trunk of the family minivan

Bartles. says:

Driving along the country road, swerving intentionally to further the kid's injuries to hsi head and feet, he takes him out to their summer cabin home by the lake.

Bartles. says:

After preparing a fire in the fireplace, he douses his son in gasoline, and gives him an unlit match, giving him the option to kill himself. Meanwhile, he drags the mangled, bloodied carcass of his wife, and begins to chop up her exposed nervous system to the bone.

Luke says:

The son tries to light the match, but seeing as he doesn't have the whole box of them fails. As the father comes back and sees the son is alive, he decides to take him on another trip to his friend Charlie's house, a cannibal

Bartles. says:

Charlie agrees to invite them in for a late dinner. The kid is forced to eat his mother's legs at gunpoint. Afterwards, he is brought out back to, he's told, have the gasoline cleaned off his body and clothes and receive medical treatment.

Bartles. says:

However, this is not the case. Grabbing the closest thing, a shank, Charlie begins to systematically slash at every joint he can find. Helpless, the kid slumps to the floor, unable to do anything at all.

Luke says:

Charlie dug his sharpened teeth into the thigh of the young boy, and ripped a chunk of skin right off, blood spraying everywhere he ate it quickly like a hungry hyena. A few more licks of the flesh, and he slumped back, carrying the boy into his room.

Bartles. says:

His father, angry at the world, decides to shoot Charlie in the head, killing him instantly. His moment of clarity after being revived from his drunkenness gives him a massive amount of remorse. Hurting his child, yes, feeding him to a caniabl, definitely, but also for the little things. Never apologizing to his wife for dumb mistakes, never staying late at work to show he cares.

Bartles. says:

Never showing he cared at all.

Bartles. says:

Crying out in despair, he turns the gun on himself. But, after a moment's thought, he turned the gun on his child, and set him free.

Bartles. says:

Cleaning up the house, he calmly leaves and jumps back into his car, heading straight for the lake while negating the speed limit.

Bartles. says:

/end

Luke says:

Or we could do a Stan thing

Luke says:

He writes a letter quickly, putting it in his glovebox as he drove. He was getting ready to send it to the OTHER special someone in his life, but quickly realized it would be a problem, as the car suddenly hit the metal guards and flipped over them, straight into the lake.

Bartles. says:

The cops arrive at the scene the next morning, to find a horribly disfigured, and incredibly beaten little boy. His freshest injury being the gunshot wound he somehow survived, he is helped up by the officiers.

Bartles. says:

However, as they move to step outside, they accidentally move the kid too close to the fireplace. He is instantly set ablaze, and, a bundle of blackened, charred flesh, he is burned to death.

Luke says:

/end

Bartles. says:

That's what happens

Bartles. says:

when you use daddy's credit card

Bartles. says:

/moral

kdr9l4.png

Lazlow Chatterbox

How did you know that my dad is usually drunk???

How did you know that my dad is usually drunk???

ph34r.gif

Lazlow Chatterbox

/me looks out window and sees strange guy with laptop and camera.

Act dumb.

Simple.

Hide the stuff, and pretend you don't know where the money went.

Cover your tracks by closing the ebay account down and removing the paypal history.