System Memory 2 GB

Hard Drive 1 Hitachi HTS542516K9SA00 ATA Device, 149,05 GB

CD/DVD Drive 1 HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T40N ATA Device

Video Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family

Total Available Graphics Memory 358 MB

Audio High Definition Audio Device

Lazlow Chatterbox

Lower the effects to Low.

Lazlow Chatterbox Is Now Make Love Not, Warcraft...

What Effect ? On my old PC with P4 ,768MB RAM,and nvidia GeForce 6800XE it's run very fine.

Because an accident i must use my notebook for-ever

If it is possible try running your game on 98/xp compatiblity.

Lazlow Chatterbox
My notebook has SP1 . Does It will make antialiasing enabled ?

That will make it slower.

Lazlow Chatterbox Is Now Make Love Not, Warcraft...

That mean.....I must play it without antialias -or- Win98 Comptability Mode ?

First try to play without anti-aliasing. If it still slow then try win98/xp mode.. icon14.gif

I CAN'T Turn on antialias....but if I disable the Frame Limiter the FPS becone 20-24....and the Graphic are Crap tounge2.gif

It's because you have an intergrated video card, and there is no way you can use one and get great graphics at good quality.

It would be fine on your other PC since it has a proper graphics card, you just have a weak intergrated one and that is the reason why it is running slow.

You cannot expect the game to run perfect at medium/high settings because of your integrated Intel graphic card. You'll have to lower the settings drastically, and even then optimum performance cannot be guaranteed. Imo, upgrading to an ATi or Nvidia card would be a very good option.

You cannot expect the game to run perfect at medium/high settings because of your integrated Intel graphic card. You'll have to lower the settings drastically, and even then optimum performance cannot be guaranteed. Imo, upgrading to an ATi or Nvidia card would be a very good option.

Well...I don't think my Notebook Graphic Card can be updated.

Now my PC back so I can in my PC again !

Thanks for your help.

Actually, I have an Intel graphics card on my laptop (128mb), and I can run the game at medium and high settings with little to no problems at all. I have XP though, so it could be just a Vista situation.

On-topic, If you know how to, try upgrading the RAM to 4GB and see if that helps. Hope this helps.

Also, you can't expect the game to run perfect on Vista, as it was not created for/tested on Vista. Also, do you have V.1 or V.2 of the game, because I read on the ones at the stores, that the newer V.2 that are sold today (at Wal-Mart anyway), have Vista requirements on the boxes.

Also, do you have ALL up to date drivers for your video/graphics card and the sound card? If not try updating them. hope this helps.

Edited by radioman

SH*T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My I break My PC Again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my Old PC With Vista (not SP1) It's run even at 120 FPs

And My game is V.1

Also, you can't expect the game to run perfect on Vista, as it was not created for/tested on Vista. Also, do you have V.1 or V.2 of the game, because I read on the ones at the stores, that the newer V.2 that are sold today (at Wal-Mart anyway), have Vista requirements on the boxes.

Also, running in WinXP Compatibility may be a fix, because then I think it makes it think that you are running the game in WinXP, not Vista.