Replay Problem

cyberjam39

Hello Guys!

I've been having this problem wherein everytime I press LCTRL key, which I was using for the crouch command prior to the problem, the game replays.

This problem has me bugged as it really annoys me to see replays over and over again. Can you tell me how to fix this problem or how to disable replays?

Thank You!

Redefine that specific control of yours and see if it works. also you should post this in the Troubleshooting thread.

Mainland Marauder

Well, it's pretty simple - if you don't want any conflicts you're going to have to set your buttons so you don't have one thing happening when you want another. If you're using the keyboard there's no real reason to have that.

And yes, specific PC version related problems are probably better suited for Troubleshooting. There are probably more helpful answers to be found there.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

Or you can just delete the gta_sa.set file from the User Files folder and all your settings will revert back to the default keys.

the manual says that the button for

Crouch should be C

LCTRL should be to Fire.

But you knew that already. biggrin.gif

Yep, I knew that already but what's the use of keyboard if you don't configure it for your convenience,,, tounge2.gif

Anyway, Is it really safe to delete gta_sa.set file?

the perfect idea.

Assignments can be made for the same keystroke If it is used in different columns on the chart. In some instances you have to enter in one position before the other.

I use a Gamepad, as the game was intended. (so says the Rock*).

Anyway, Is it really safe to delete gta_sa.set file?

Don't worry. The file will be regenerated the next time you start the game. Just note that, on deleting the file, you'll lose your custom settings and you'll have to redefine them again if you wish to.