Carmen refuses to do burger no more lol

RaginDemon

I took Carmen to the burger shot one time and she said "I ain't doing this shiiet", after the scene she commented on it tasted good and shiet as she always did. Ever since that date, I took Carmen to that burger shot, the marker is gone! So I took her to the other burger shot and same thing happened. Now I can't take her to neither of the burger shots near her crib. So is this biatch trying to play high class now? She only deserves the dolla burger meal in my book, biatch heals me once out of 5 times. Kiki is annoying but at least she gets rid of the wanted levels quite often.

From the friends & girlfriends section -

Each girl has a unique set of preferences that you should adhere to in order to get the most out of a date. Each girl has an 'initial opinion' of each activity that is available, and each time you take her to a specific place her opinion of it drops by 5, while her opinion of all similar places drops by 1. For example, if you visit the Cluckin' Bell in Star Junction her opinion of it drops by 5, while her opinion of all other Cluckin' Bells in the city drops by 1. When her opinion of a specific place falls below 25, she refuses to go there anymore.

Carmen rates both Burger Shot and Cluckin Bell at 50 to start with. If you want your progress with her to rise quicker and to have more positive responses you should take her to a drinking venue, any of the places you can get her drunk is her preferred social activity.