Banshee > Infernus?

BlOoDStReAm101

BlOoDStReAm101

So while I was looking around at GTA4.net's vehicle list I happen to notice something that either seems to be some kind of a mistake or fact. It seems to me that the Banshee can go faster than the Infernus, slightly. I couldn't believe it, so I just had to compare the stats that is given to us over at GTA4.net.

Banshee's statistics

Mass: 1500 kg (Banshee wins this one)

Top Speed: 336 km/h (208 mph) (tied to the Infernus which is shocking)

Drive: RWD (I believe the Infernus wins this one simply because the Banshee does not have 4WD. So the Banshee sucks when it gets stuck offroad)

Brakes: Strong

Deformation Resistance: Good

Collision Durability: Bad

Value: $80,000

Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 4.4 seconds (Banshee can go to 100km/h in just 4.4 seconds. Shocking cause the Infernus' acceleration is the same thing)

Number of Gears: 5

Suspension: Hard

Weapon Resistance: Alright

Engine Durability: Alright

Infernus' statistics

Mass: 1700 kg (the more mass, the slower the car is)

Top Speed: 336 km/h (208 mph) (tied to the Banshee which is shocking)

Drive: 4WD (I believe the Infernus wins this one simply because the Banshee does not have 4WD. So the Infernus is good when it gets stuck offroad)

Brakes: Strong

Deformation Resistance: Good

Collision Durability: Bad

Value: $100,000

Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 4.4 seconds(Banshee can go to 100km/h in just 4.4 seconds. Shocking cause the Infernus' acceleration is the same thing)

Number of Gears: 5

Suspension: Hard

Weapon Resistance: Alright

Engine Durability: Alright

It's not much of a difference, but the Banshee's mass is less than the mass in the Infernus which means less mass = the faster it can go, even if they both can go from 0-100km/h in just 4.4 seconds.

The Infernus is way better than the Banshee, but whatever rahkstar2.gif have decided to put in, then it's completely upto them.

Problems:

• A car which can do 208 miles per hour wouldn't be on sale for £50,000 in real life :-/

Questions:

• Does the on-screen game display have a rev counter with a mileage meter, like in Dirver: Parallel Lines?
  • What can you do with the ship "Tug"? I'm expecting to pull ships, but i highly doubt it.

~ HBK112

BlOoDStReAm101
The Infernus is way better than the Banshee, but whatever rahkstar2.gif have decided to put in, then it's completely upto them.

Problems:

• A car which can do 208 miles per hour wouldn't be on sale for £50,000 in real life :-/
Questions:
  • Does the on-screen game display have a rev counter with a mileage meter, like in Dirver: Parallel Lines?
  • What can you do with the ship "Tug"? I'm expecting to pull ships, but i highly doubt it.
~ HBK112

1. The price tag is made up (I suppose).

2. Nope, it doesn't have any speedometer at all.

3. What does that have to do with the Banshee being better than the Infernus?

I feel like making a seperate topic is a waste of time. I will go ahead and make one, though. :-/