Little question

Vic Rattlehead

Vic Rattlehead

Ok, so I´ve now played every PS2 GTA to 100%, plus Bully, plus Manhunt. So now Im thinking what next?

So I got this idea, that I will play evry games criminal ranking to the top and get money as much as I can, but there is a one problem. I dont know or I didnt find any answer to this question: is there a money limit in GTA?

So off course I came here to ask since I believe someone would know, so is there some sort of point in GTA´s cash meter, wich after it will not go up anymore, but so something like 999 999 999 999 999 999 $ ?

Stupid but Id really want the answer.

Blackadder.

Not quite sure about GTA IV, but III/VC/SA/LCS/VCS all have money meters capped at 999,999,999 as far as I am aware of.

user posted image

Vic Rattlehead
Not quite sure about GTA IV, but III/VC/SA/LCS/VCS all have money meters capped at 999,999,999 as far as I am aware of.

Ok, so that´s my goal than. Thanks.

And I have to wait few months before I can play GTA 4, so I have to play somethng for that while. wink.gif

Vic Rattlehead

Oh and wait a sec! Is evry GTA´s last criminal ranking at 1000 000 just like it´s in SA?

If I put a rhino and a helicopter or airplane to the garage, and destroy em with minigun, than let the garage door close and then open it again and destoy them again and repeat this as many times as I have to, does the game count those vehicles as "destoyed vehicles" evrytime, and do I get the criminal rank point from them everytime?

If I put a rhino and a helicopter or airplane to the garage, and destroy em with minigun, than let the garage door close and then open it again and destoy them again and repeat this as many times as I have to, does the game count those vehicles as "destoyed vehicles" evrytime, and do I get the criminal rank point from them everytime?

Yes, you do. But you gain wanted stars too.

Vic Rattlehead

So what are the highest criminal rank points and names in GTA 3 and VCS? I havent found those anywhere and Im getting desperate.