[XBL] ZOMBIE GAME

DeadAPe

Hey, imagine the streets of alderney, or algonquin completely abandoned, with no signs of life except you and maybe a couple of friends. Its foggy and you can barely see whats in front of you. All of a sudden 10 or more undead (unfortunately wearing yellow rockstar bananna hammocks) run out of the backalleys and fog straight for you and the rest of the survivors. Add DeadApe to your friendslist on xbox live if you want to play this extremely fun zombie variant of grand theft auto free mode. Itd be great if we got a full room of people that appreciate the game mode and will cooperate, (this means no zombies shooting guns or driving cars..ect.)

UPDATE:

For GTAIV zombies add xbox360 gamertag <UndeadXbox GTA2>

For COD4 zombies add xbox360 gamertag <UndeadXbox COD>

For COD:World at War add xbox360 gamertag <UndeadXbox WAW>

Our website is [removed], you can find all the info you need to know about the times and game rules. Also meet the rest of the community.

ar-vy EDIT: Do not post links to external websites/forums. Feel free to post rules and other information here itself.

Edited by GTArv

Maybe we should have some specific time when we will have the next match (next monday, 6pm etc.) but then again, if the people who want to get involved in this are all around the world then they have to find out what time it is in their country when it is 6pm in where ever DeadApe lives.

yes i got like 5 friend requests so far, as soon as i get enough for almost a full room ill invite you guys and we will play, sometime this week

XBOX LIVE MESSAGE: ill send you guys all messages if you added me on xbox live. [B]The zombies game is going to be Wednesday at 11:30pm Eastern time. [/b]

We have the game mode all set up. If you are a zombie you cannot shoot or drive, and we prefer you didnt wear a silly hat. If you are a human, you cannot sprint although this rule is still being disputed. If you are a human driving is limited, if you HAVE to drive, keep it very slow. Another thing, you know if your being cheap or not, if your in a spot that is hard to get to and you see that the zombies are having an absolutely annoying and hard time trying to get you, move from that spot, you have all of liberty city. Buildings, rooftops, docks, cranes, clubs, burgershots/cluckinbells ect. are all acceptable. Glitching and not following the rules are not tolerated. There is a no tolerance policy. I am very serious about this game and if i see you doing something against the rules or if you are being annoying, your out no questions asked. We tested the gametype today with about 7 people and it worked great. Its very simple unlike some of the other zombie variants on this forum that require you to be rescued or their are classes involved ect. This is a very simple and forgiving mode, if a human dies go jump back in the action no big deal. The game lasts 10 minutes so everybody has a chance to be a human. Please be there wednesday, if you are reading this and have not sent me a friend request, do so. Gamertag is DeadApe. If this proves to be popular and alot of fun this will be a regular thing. and maybe if rockstar sees a large percentage of people playing zombie games then theyll put it in downloadable content.

Ok, I think I about 5 hours ahead of you.

Britain=GMT+1, EST=GMT-4 (I think).

So if I'm on at 4.30am I'll should be able to join.

Another thing, you know if your being cheap or not, if your in a spot that is hard to get to and you see that the zombies are having an absolutely annoying and hard time trying to get you, move from that spot, you have all of liberty city. Buildings, rooftops, docks, cranes, clubs, burgershots/cluckinbells ect. are all acceptable.

You can all thank me and another guy for this, haha. biggrin.gif.

Got to one of the walls at the carnival near the dock and none of the zombies could reach me without a required numerous "climbing" animations lol. Fire escapes behind the top of the building were fun too while it lasted. Was trying to make a gta4 "scream" artwork with all the zombies dead but it didnt seem to work out too well.

Was a very awesome game though even though we only had maybe five or so people. Definitely going to be there on wednesday!

Edited by Crude

I think 10 minutes is not enough. 20-30 would be a lot better. And umm... I have no idea about "Eastern Time" can anyone tell what the time is in Finland when it is 11:30 on the "Eastern Time" zone? I think it is 5:30 am, but not sure.

seems like alot of you people live in europe. Um, im trying to see if i can get a game earlier in the day maybe so you guys can get some damn sleep lol

Update: im busy wednesday any earlier, but ill definitely have more of these matches, especially earlier ones so everybody is accommodated.

Edited by DeadAPe

Add me in! thank god i saw this an hour prior to the game., I have always enjoyed playing made up zombie mods for gta! I will send you and invite with in a half hour

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR SHOWING UP AND PARTICIPATING IN ONE OF THE FUNNEST VIDEO GAME MOMENTS IN A LONG TIME! The game was a complete success and matched the earlier description perfectly. The game was full with screams for back up, and alot of "sh*t THEIR ALL BEHIND ME!" Id like to thank everybody who showed up for playing by the rules for the most part and creating an insane experience for everybody in the room.

ANOTHER ZOMBIES GAME IS BEING HELD THURSDAY AT 11:00PM EASTERN TIME! YOU WILL WANT TO BE THERE! the match is at the same time as he first for those of you in other time zones.

Hell yeah! Today morning (Yes, in the morning, Eastern Time 11:00 Is 6:00am here) I had my best GTA expiriences EVER! Thank you DeadApe for being such a good host and that you came up with this great Zombie Game, thanks for everyone participating, I guess I see you next night...

But next time, use weak weapons, because that starting pistol was way too powerful.

That game was the best i have played in a while.. I am gonna record this next one.. I'll get the splitters and do some test shooting before tonight..

We also found some more fun "modes" that we can play that are not zombie related after.

Masterofkills09

This game was better than any I am Legand game type....its the

BEST!!!!

Cookies for you DeadApe and Everyone who particapated in the game last night!!! cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Teachsmay26

Yeah USP that demo derby game afterwards got quite interesting. I also liked my idea of the neverending round. But all that aside, I'm super stoked for tonight's zombies match and if we get it captured that'd be even better, maybe we can get a weekly video on youtube USP?

Masterofkills09
Yeah USP that demo derby game afterwards got quite interesting. I also liked my idea of the neverending round. But all that aside, I'm super stoked for tonight's zombies match and if we get it captured that'd be even better, maybe we can get a weekly video on youtube USP?

That sounds cool.....very cool...if you do remember us in the credits of the vid! wink.gif

yea I can do that no problem. I have done a test run and everything works. The video will not be uploaded until this comming Wednesday because I have work from this friday until wednesday morning.

great game tonight, cant wait for the film. DeadApe is leaving tomorrow for a week of vacation, ill be back next friday and then the zombies matches will begin!!!

Awseome game again, though we didn't really get to play a lot.... But if DeadApe is gone for a week, can some one else host a Zombie game? I could have done that, but my connection is not so great, so it would lag too much.

That's great! I love the part from 00:40 to 01:00, looks like a news report. smile.gif And I got squeesed between the helicopter and that car in the end.

Edit: And I think the first Zombie getting killed was me too. Haha! That's great, I'm the first one to get killed and the last one to get killed too. Btw, I can't hear the sound, because my PC is sh*t. So I didn't hear those soundeffects you were talking about...

Edited by Zump

Hey sorry i coulndt make it fell asleep few hours before it started sad.gif

hope to make it to the next game shell get plenty of sleep before hand biggrin.gif

Just watched that video and this mode looks sweet.

gotta say man.. the trailer looks great.. good stuff icon14.gif

Thanks, this one was took the shortest time to make, normally for me to shoot and edit a video it takes at least 5 hours.

You can also BLAME youtube for the quality. It is okay if you don't watch it in fullscreen.