Who does parkour?

SJT

SJT, You do know that the second part of the topic title (description) doesn't need anything, right? It's funny seeing the period there, I'm just letting you know though, lol. icon14.gif

Anyways, i never knew there was a name for those kind of things. I can't parkour, but i can jump pretty high over fences and have alright reflexes.

Is Jackie Chan consider 'Parkour'?

I think Jackie Chan is considered "Martial Arts" lol.

Californian

Yeah, maybe. But he does some Parkour through his movies, right?

SJT, I know your new, but avoid 'Double-Posting', use the user posted image next time icon14.gif

user posted image

Bernard Jazz

Looks awesome, but way out of reach for me. Closest thing I've done to parkour is hiding up a tree.

Yeah, maybe. But he does some Parkour through his movies, right?

SJT, I know your new, but avoid 'Double-Posting', use the user posted image next time icon14.gif

I know what the edit button does....

I am capable, I just forgot about it this one time.

Yeah, I've done parkour for little over a year if not a year now. Yes I can dash vault, it's literally one of the easiest and smoothest vaults there is.

Yeah defo.

Takes guts to learn though.

I always use Dash vault, its so fluent.

Very easy to learn, just increase the angle of a lazy vault untill your almost going at it straight on, and after that just go for a dash. There a piece of piss lol. Hard vault, try double kong ( for say a 6 foot long object).

Yeah, I've done parkour for little over a year if not a year now. Yes I can dash vault, it's literally one of the easiest and smoothest vaults there is.

Yeah defo.

Takes guts to learn though.

I always use Dash vault, its so fluent.

Very easy to learn, just increase the angle of a lazy vault untill your almost going at it straight on, and after that just go for a dash. There a piece of piss lol. Hard vault, try double kong ( for say a 6 foot long object).

Yeah double kongs are very hard.

I've tried, and failed suicidal.gif

I do it with a skateboard on my feets. tounge.gif

I used to do sh*t like this, but you may come to regret it later in life when you're knee-less like me.

Yeah, my knees are done, no more big drops and sh*t for me, I dont wanna cripple myself.

Anyone ever climb a ladder upside-down?

It's f*cking hard, but I won $20 for doing it.

Edited by *MURDOC*
38773_s.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.