I Am Legend Made With GTA IV

CreebA

i wanna try to make a machinama in gta iv but its so expensive to but those capture cards

DudeWeresMyHog
i wanna try to make a machinama in gta iv but its so expensive to but those capture cards

Just do what CreebA did, aim a camera at the tv. Although you'll need a semi decent one for good quality.

Algonquin Bridge

That was very well done. The empty shots of the city were probably my favourite scenes. Apart from "DAMNIT FRED! DAMN IT!"

GODDOMIT FRONK!

That was very well done. The empty shots of the city were probably my favourite scenes. Apart from "DAMNIT FRED! DAMN IT!"

GODDOMIT FRONK!

That one was the hardest to edit, i had to cut loads out as the audio wouldnt fit lol cookie.gifcookie.gif

P.S Would anyone know where i can email it too R*??

Edited by CreebA

BlOoDStReAm101

GODDOMIT FRONK!

That one was the hardest to edit, i had to cut loads out as the audio wouldnt fit lol cookie.gifcookie.gif

P.S Would anyone know where i can email it too R*??

Just head on into www.rockstargames.com and click on mouthoff at the bottom of the screen. Great video by the way. 9/10. icon14.gif

You've been giving so many cookies out..you need a refill cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifsmile.gif .

and btw awesome remake better than the film! biggrin.gificon14.gif

You've been giving so many cookies out..you need a refill cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifsmile.gif .

and btw awesome remake better than the film! biggrin.gificon14.gif

Haha, thanks mate

I kinda have i guess, But its bigger than we originally thought so im happy biggrin.gifcookie.gif

JonnyVercetti

That was awesome!

hey, I'm free most of the summer holidays..Can I be in your stuff? It looks freaking awesome!

If you would my gamertag is: AdskiNumbnuts

Well done mate! cookie.gifcookie.gif

Californian

That was nicely done, especially with the lack of GTAIV's camera viewing. I'll give you a 8.5/10, but i gave you a 5/5 on youtube wink.gif

What other videos are you planning to do? Or are you gonna add more I Am Legend scenes in you next video?

user posted image

That was nicely done, especially with the lack of GTAIV's camera viewing. I'll give you a 8.5/10, but i gave you a 5/5 on youtube  wink.gif

What other videos are you planning to do? Or are you gonna add more I Am Legend scenes in you next video?

Im always open to ideas smile.gif

But we have a few good ones smile.gif

5/5 ha, GtaForums love cool.gif ha

The cop car into the chopper scene from 'Die Hard 4' & The chopper scene from 'Apocalypse Now'

Just to name a few tounge.gif

You on Xbox 360?

*BTW, Our Youtube Channel It may look empty now smile.gif but not for long*

Also, Does anyone know how R*'s Shout box work? I click 'Submit' But it dosent do anything?? Meant to happen??

Edited by CreebA

I would really want to do this kind of thing...shame I have a PS3 instead... monocle.gif

Is there anybody who does GTA IV machinima on PS3?

I would really want to do this kind of thing...shame I have a PS3 instead... monocle.gif

Is there anybody who does GTA IV machinima on PS3?

I dont know anyone personally,

You could make a topic on the forums

JonnyVercetti
That was nicely done, especially with the lack of GTAIV's camera viewing. I'll give you a 8.5/10, but i gave you a 5/5 on youtube  wink.gif

The cop car into the chopper scene from 'Die Hard 4' & The chopper scene from 'Apocalypse Now'

You on Xbox 360?

Also, Does anyone know how R*'s Shout box work? I click 'Submit' But it dosent do anything?? Meant to happen??

Hey, cool you added me, thanks alot dude!

When are you starting your next video? tounge2.gif

You on Xbox 360?

When everyone accepts the friend request, (3 people left) i will set up a free roam and we can talk about ideas, rehearse them to see how they wwould look and discuss dates & times

Californian

Yes, I am a XboxLIVE user.

I'll help if you want, but my membership expired 2 weeks ago and I won't be getting another till a month or two...

Anyone have a spare Gold Membership i can have? blush.gif

user posted image

Yes, I am a XboxLIVE user.

I'll help if you want, but my membership expired 2 weeks ago and I won't be getting another till a month or two...

Anyone have a spare Gold Membership i can have?  blush.gif

Haha

XboxLive tounge.giftounge.gif

Whats your GT?

I'll give you my gamertag once i re-new it wink.gif Via PM in Youtube...

The hard way round lol

Californian

The hard way round lol

Yeah, sorry. I just don't want to give it away because of many spammers, hackers, etc. tounge2.gif

user posted image

The hard way round lol

Yeah, sorry. I just don't want to give it away because of many spammers, hackers, etc. tounge2.gif

I spose lol

Schmucks ha

Californian

Do you have any sample videos of these? I just want to look forward to what i'll be working on with you smile.gif

By the way, your from England? Hopefully you speak proper english, not to be racist or nothing, but last time i met up with someone from England I couldn't understand anything he was saying...so then i left.

user posted image

Do you have any sample videos of these? I just want to look forward to what i'll be working on with you smile.gif

By the way, your from England? Hopefully you speak proper english, not to be racist or nothing, but last time i met up with someone from England I couldn't understand anything he was saying...so then i left.

Haha, the only thing forgien about me is the curry i just ate cool.gif

Im as english as you get smile.gif

Apocalypse Now

Die Hard 4, 30 seconds in

Edited by CreebA

JonnyVercetti

You on Xbox 360?

When everyone accepts the friend request, (3 people left) i will set up a free roam and we can talk about ideas, rehearse them to see how they wwould look and discuss dates & times

If everyone accepts tonight then if we do all meet up tonight I might not be able to make it..but I'll hope for the best. smile.gif

You on Xbox 360?

If everyone accepts tonight then if we do all meet up tonight I might not be able to make it..but I'll hope for the best. smile.gif

It will probs be tommorow some time

I doubt everyone will accept by tonight

Californian

That helicopter scene looks kinda hard to do, but with my stunts, we'll make it possible cool.gif lol (I'm alright at stunting i guess)

We should also try to do the car flipping over and landing on the two cars saving Bruce, might be hard, but worth a try eh?

user posted image