I Am Legend Made With GTA IV

CreebA

Hey

This is basicly what me and a friend made on GTA IV (So out of context scenes, i know smile.gif )

The BIG description is on the video soooo......

We are looking for people to make movie scenes with so, if your intrested PM me (We have MANY ideas) (We are on the Xbox 360)

Cheers

& Spread it around, Rate (Would be an AMAZING help if you view'd it LOADS & RATED IT FULL, Have wild love with it if thats your thing

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Edited by CreebA

It was pretty decent, nice cinematic shots.

Thumbs up here. icon14.gif

Cheers cookie.gifcookie.gif

You wouldnt belive how much GTA IV restricts you from making perfect shots smile.gif

We need the HALO CAMERA!!! smile.gif

yeah man a very good recreation I really hope R* comes out with a gamemode that lets you have camera just like in halo for forge and also alot more customizable player skins to make look more like movie charectors

Well done man, that was pretty good icon14.gif

Thanks cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

REMEMBER TO RATE!!!!! 5/5 wink.gif

For a first timer that was incredibly well-done. You did fantastically for what little you had.

I have to say I was most impressed with the opening "silence" shots of the city and also Will Smith's character running through the abandoned building. Using the night to make the place seem like it was in the movie was excellent.

The only things that threw me off were some random and/or kinda messy scenes, like the first shot of the bridges a few seconds into the movie. It was night and all the lights were on, which contrasted with the rest of the day shots. Also, Will Smith's character dying when jumping from the building was kind of...not what happened and I don't know where the heck that helicopter flying scene came from. I know that he loaded his family onto one and if you saw the movie you know what happened, but it was just 5 seconds of a helicopter gaining altitude.

And, just a tip I picked up from roaming around, using a motorcycle with its lights shot out can really help with getting shots in tight spaces without having to be in the 3rd-person chase cam view, and you can put the camera anywhere the bike can fit, which is much better than a car.

For a first timer that was incredibly well-done. You did fantastically for what little you had.

I have to say I was most impressed with the opening "silence" shots of the city and also Will Smith's character running through the abandoned building. Using the night to make the place seem like it was in the movie was excellent.

The only things that threw me off were some random and/or kinda messy scenes, like the first shot of the bridges a few seconds into the movie. It was night and all the lights were on, which contrasted with the rest of the day shots. Also, Will Smith's character dying when jumping from the building was kind of...not what happened and I don't know where the heck that helicopter flying scene came from. I know that he loaded his family onto one and if you saw the movie you know what happened, but it was just 5 seconds of a helicopter gaining altitude.

And, just a tip I picked up from roaming around, using a motorcycle with its lights shot out can really help with getting shots in tight spaces without having to be in the 3rd-person chase cam view, and you can put the camera anywhere the bike can fit, which is much better than a car.

cookie.gifcookie.gif

Thanks dude biggrin.gif , Very out of context scenes smile.gif

I know, we had filmed it and edited it then i noticed it, and its sooo hard to insert a clip into pinnacle swithout messing the audio/video sync

We couldnt really do anything about me dying from the fall, its is 3 storys lol

Yeah, thats the most sloppy, i had finished it and then inserted it (Thats where the nightmare of inserting clips came from) and it looked so bad lol#

But thanks for the feedback cookie.gifcookie.gif

Sorry for the double post,

But if you could rate it 5/5 and send it around it will be much appreciated

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Wow...that was lame...

Get a life kid....try interacting with females..

Wow, THAT was lame

Stop interacting with males.

leave the kid alone.

Wow...that was lame...

Really?? dozingoff.gif

Id like to see you do a better one you dick

You gunna use movie maker to edit? or REAL software?

Wow...that was lame...

Wow, THAT was lame

leave the kid alone.

He joined today, His 5 post haha, hes not going to last a week.

Hell make the "ZOMG!!1!!1!!1 GlOvEZ N TiNgZ 1337" topics soon

Cookies for STJ cookie.gifcookie.gif

With a twist for MrsPooP

barf8bd.gif

cookie.gif

Edited by CreebA

Wow...that was lame...

Really?? dozingoff.gif

Wow...that was lame...

Wow, THAT was lame

leave the kid alone.

I'm not gona use either because i'm not a little bully victim geek that spends days and devotes there life to using a game to recreate a film...and doing it very badly..

So while you're sitting alone in your bedroom with your REAL software im getting a blowjob from my girlfriend then I pound her backdoors in.

So f*ck you smile.gif

Wow...that was lame...

Really?? dozingoff.gif

Wow...that was lame...

Wow, THAT was lame

leave the kid alone.

I'm not gona use either because i'm not a little bully victim geek that spends days and devotes there life to using a game to recreate a film...and doing it very badly..

So while you're sitting alone in your bedroom with your REAL software im getting a blowjob from my girlfriend then I pound her backdoors in.

So f*ck you smile.gif

Wow,

Then take him up Brokeback Mountain??

Keep it on topic kid

That was awesome, 10/10 icon14.gif The opening shots and inside the dark building were so greatly done! P.S. Did you use a heli for the Pan shots (zooming out from car, etc.)

That was awesome, 10/10 icon14.gif The opening shots and inside the dark building were so greatly done! P.S. Did you use a heli for the Pan shots (zooming out from car, etc.)

Nope:) cookie.gifcookie.gif

A bus:)

We were going to have some blown up cars but they dissapeared straight after the explosion sad.gif

*Anyone intrested in doing more scenes?? Xbox 360?? PM Me smile.gif*

''ZOMGZ PLZ R4TEZ MY GAY LIL VIDEO 5 STAR PLZZZZZZZ''

Id rather watch flies swarm to a runny piece of dog sh*t than your fa**ot ass little video.

''ZOMGZ PLZ R4TEZ MY GAY LIL VIDEO 5 STAR PLZZZZZZZ''

Id rather watch flies swarm to a runny piece of dog sh*t than your fa**ot ass little video.

That turn u on?

OnTopic: Keep it on topic!!!!!!!!

I dont want this to turn into some random topic like steak or PC

Your clip was a whole lot better than the movie. I really thought it stunk to high heavens. I usually like Will Smith movies, but this one was............ BAD!!

Your clip was a whole lot better than the movie. I really thought it stunk to high heavens. I usually like Will Smith movies, but this one was............ BAD!!

I loved it, id say it was his best performance (Pursuit was great for him too)

I bet you do LOVE Will Smith....

monocle.gif

Obviously a poor low life, ignore him.

I bet you do LOVE Will Smith....

monocle.gif

Obviously a poor low life, ignore him.

Hell probs be banned soon smile.gif haha

DudeWeresMyHog

I think he is banned. Group: BUSTED doesn't that mean hes banned?

I think he is banned. Group: BUSTED doesn't that mean hes banned?

I think so yeah smile.gif