Finish Him!

woke ellie

user posted image

There were WAY more people piled up here. I have been countering so many punches and I still cannot unlock the Finish Him! Achievement! As you can tell, I am at the helitours place in Algonquin. The walkthrough video on youtube says that the cops don't come after you, yet I have had to clear my wanted level numerous times. I am almost certain I have successfully countered more than 10 times in under 4 minuets, yet the achievement will not "Ba-dink" for me!

Edited by GTA_dog

when you say "cleared" would that mean using the cop cheat. beacause if thats the case then thats why your not getting the achievement. other than that i dont know. BTW this was my first achievement it was really easy.... whatsthat.gif

I've unlocked all the achievements that would be affected by cheats. I don't read a message the says "Cheat Activated. "Finish Him" achievement blocked." so I don't understand what you mean.

what im saying is if you have used any cheats while on that file it sometimes stops you from getting achievements . theres no message that comes up just by using a cheat some achievements you cant get.

try doing it in a different location..

Blackadder.

Try Happiness Island. Go to the south-eastern side near the warehouse, there should be a bunch of food vendors. Punch the people operating them to get their attention and then counter them. If you can't find any more vendors halfway through trying to achieve this, just pick on random pedestrians. Usually only one cop tops is on Happiness Island, so they won't be an issue.

user posted image