2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  

GTA Little Italy Wars

It's pretty obvious the neXt GTA would be GTA Little Italy Wars, since you have GTA Chinatown Wars.

You could work for the Mafia and protect Little Italy in Liberty City. They could also bring back Toni Cipriani, Luigi, Joey Leone, and Salvatore Leone (Depending on the time).

It would also be cool if you could recruit other Mafia members.

But I would want it on PSP, PS3, X360, PC, and only DS if it came out on the other consoles too. I wouldn't want it to be exclusive, but wouldn't bother me if it was on PSP only.

Anything should be able to be used as a weapon. If you can pick it up, it should be a weapon.

What features do you want for GTA Little Italy?

anobel

i know u r responding this to my topic. but jeez, calm down.

i am saying next vice city, (if there was ever one)

I was joking, I really think there will be GTA Little Italy though. For the PSP though, or all the consoles.

Edited by 02134

Angelo Leone

I'd love Little Italy Wars,where the Leone Family gets back on top after Sal's death and end up destroying the Triads.

greebo-man

Yeah, sounds pretty decent, actually.

But the 'Any thing goes for a weapon' part, I don't think it would work.

The Leones are a pretty extensive and rich mafia family, I think they would be fighting with Guns and Grenades, not sticks and stones.

It would work for a setting like 70's london, with riots and sh*t.

But not in the streets of NYC.

sronsr

I was joking, I really think there will be GTA Little Italy though. For the PSP though, or all the consoles.

omg i'd pay $50 for a GTA 2% the size of the last GTA(GTA IV) and play in a world where all the cars of GTA IV barely fit in there

omg i'd pay $50 for a GTA 2% the size of the last GTA(GTA IV) and play in a world where all the cars of GTA IV barely fit in there

It would be mainly in Little Italy, like that would be where you get all your missions. Although it would have more to it, like what someone else said London or something.

Flesh-n-Bone

I'd rather want GTA Idlewood Wars

Then you should make the GTA Idlewood Wars topic.

Flesh-n-Bone

Then you should make the GTA Idlewood Wars topic.

No, that would be unnecessary. No fans, all bullcrap... just better off without the topic.

2Gee69

Yo just make it!Interested in this sh*t...Just some clean wesside thing huh

Yo just make it!Interested in this sh*t...Just some clean wesside thing huh

Why don't you make it then, if you don't like Little Italy or real Italy then don't post here. Unless you want to put some real criticism.

Dodgy Dan

This would be much better than Chinatown Wars, gotta love the Mafia.

Mainland Marauder
It's pretty obvious the neXt GTA would be GTA Little Italy Wars, since you have GTA Chinatown Wars.

It is? How so? What if Chinatown Wars flops and Rockstar decides to stick to what works?

Gabriel Constantin

If I have to sit through one more game where I take missions from somebody who says "Capiche," I think I'm going to have to go down to Rockstar and do some remodeling. Sure, the Mafia is great and all; but we don't need to work for them every single time. We're just replaying the same retired stereotypes over and over.

I think the attraction Chinatown Wars has for most people is that it's something completely different. It's on a new console, with a new area that has never really been explored in either GTA 3 or IV. The closest we got to Chinatown was a brief stint in San Fierro.

I'd prefer to see Grand Theft Auto: Purgatory Wars, which would revolve around the McReary's and the Irish Mob during their take over and/or decline in the area. I think that would be more interesting; because GTA has only really touched on the Irish Mob, but not as a gang, more as a family. You could even play as the McReary's father.

It is? How so? What if Chinatown Wars flops and Rockstar decides to stick to what works?

I just said that beacuase people keep making about saying the next GTA will be in Vice City and pretend like it was confirmed.

And you could build up your own faction in the game, rather then just work for the mafia.

Mainland Marauder
If I have to sit through one more game where I take missions from somebody who says "Capiche," I think I'm going to have to go down to Rockstar and do some remodeling. Sure, the Mafia is great and all; but we don't need to work for them every single time. We're just replaying the same retired stereotypes over and over.

I'm with this too. "Little Italy Wars?" Wasn't that basically the gist of LCS? I love the Mafioso stuff but between the GTAs that dealt with it, Mafia, The Godfather et. Al it's time for a little something new. Chinatown Wars may well be that something new. It's not that it's the Chinatown setting that makes me skeptical about it, but the game platform. I'm still kind of in the I-gotta-see-it-to-believe-it group as far as a successful GTA on the Nintendo DS. The whole thing screams GTA: Advance-style fail to me, even with R* North working on it. I'd like to be proven wrong.

Until then, I think any talk of future "Wars" releases is a little premature at this point.

Pat
even with R* North working on it.

Correction, Rockstar Leeds. Much like VCS, Rockstar North has nothing to do with Chinatown Wars. It's a Leeds project, and they're handling everything themselves.

Angelo Leone

bump

Mainland Marauder

bump

This sort of thing is considered spam - and I've seen it a lot lately on this NeXt forum - and I've known people to get warned for this.

Thanks for the correction Pat, I actually did mean Leeds...just got crossed up. But now we know. icon14.gif

If it's unpopular then let it die.

xNamexTakenx

I think GTA: Little Italy would be a way better idea than Chinatown Wars. I'm more interested in La Cosa Nostra than I am in Triads. Besides, Chinatown Wars would probably only have different factions of the Triad whereas Little Italy Wars would have the 5 Families (If it were NYC/LC).

I think it would be cool to see the 5 Families of LC warring with each other, maybe during the '90's. That would be sick! And it should be for PS3 and Xbox 360, not any portable systems. I hope R* doesn't make all these Wars games for just DS or PSP, as they did with the Stories games.

I think GTA: Little Italy would be a way better idea than Chinatown Wars. I'm more interested in La Cosa Nostra than I am in Triads. Besides, Chinatown Wars would probably only have different factions of the Triad whereas Little Italy Wars would have the 5 Families (If it were NYC/LC).

I think it would be cool to see the 5 Families of LC warring with each other, maybe during the '90's. That would be sick! And it should be for PS3 and Xbox 360, not any portable systems. I hope R* doesn't make all these Wars games for just DS or PSP, as they did with the Stories games.

That's exactly what I think, but I would like for it to be on PSP along with PS3 and 360. I could care less if it was on DS, PC release would be nice. The Mafia style could be taken to a new level, rather then have it be same old.

Gabriel Constantin
I think GTA: Little Italy would be a way better idea than Chinatown Wars. I'm more interested in La Cosa Nostra than I am in Triads. Besides, Chinatown Wars would probably only have different factions of the Triad whereas Little Italy Wars would have the 5 Families

(If it were NYC/LC).

What's the difference? Triad Clans and Mafia Families are basically the same thing. The only difference is that the Triad's don't have to kneel before a "Comission" or "5 Families." Not to mention the fact that the only Liberty City Families we know of are the Leone's, Sindacco's and Forelli's.

Go play Liberty City Stories then. That's the basic jist of the game. It's set in 1998, with all the Mafia Families fighting eachother for control of the city.

Flesh-n-Bone

I don't want to see LC/NY ever return to the GTA series and never want to see anymore Mafia stories, they've been done to death.

Cr4ig0

I wanna see GTA: San Andreas Stories. Maybe play as sweet? GTA: IV graphics!!! and Planes, Planes, Planes, Planes!

Flesh-n-Bone
I wanna see GTA: San Andreas Stories. Maybe play as sweet? GTA: IV graphics!!! and Planes, Planes, Planes, Planes!

Yes I want GTA SAS. But hell no to GTA IV graphics. Just make it simple as LCS and VCS, ps2 or PC versions should be released alongside as well. There's no need for a low budget game to have the next-gen graphics.

xNamexTakenx
What's the difference? Triad Clans and Mafia Families are basically the same thing. The only difference is that the Triad's don't have to kneel before a "Comission" or "5 Families." Not to mention the fact that the only Liberty City Families we know of are the Leone's, Sindacco's and Forelli's.

Go play Liberty City Stories then. That's the basic jist of the game. It's set in 1998, with all the Mafia Families fighting eachother for control of the city.

No, but GTA games usually only have one Triad clan (Except for SA). I was talking about IV, though. There's only one Triad faction. Well, from what we know, anyway. And I'm not talking about the Families of the III canon LC. If you've played IV, you'll know that there is actually 5 Families, and they're completely different from the III Families. There's Ancelotti's, Pavano's, Gambetti's and 2 others I can't remember the name of.

And I've already played LCS. There were more gangs than just the Mafia fighting. I want a game where there's only Mafia Families fighting.

I feel sorry for PC gamers. I hope when the next GTA game (Which comes to PS3 and Xbox 360) comes out, I hope that it comes out for PC, too. Just for the sake of PC gamers lol.

Flesh-n-Bone: I think it would be a good idea if you started a topic about Idlewood Wars or something related to LS or SA. You would be surprised at how many fans there would be. I'm down for a game like that. smile.gif We need some more wesside sh*t, anyway.

Gabriel Constantin

I'd prefer to see Grand Theft Auto: Los Santos/San Fierro/Las Venturas Stories. Having a massive environment like San Andreas (which, for a start wont fit on a UMD) will lead to spaced out and boring storylines like the ones you had in San Andreas. Focusing on the different cities separately will allow for us to go more indepth to each of the different themes the cities focus on.

No, but GTA games usually only have one Triad clan (Except for SA). I was talking about IV, though. There's only one Triad faction. Well, from what we know, anyway. And I'm not talking about the Families of the III canon LC. If you've played IV, you'll know that there is actually 5 Families, and they're completely different from the III Families. There's Ancelotti's, Pavano's, Gambetti's and 2 others I can't remember the name of.

I believe R* have already announced that China Town Wars will be set in the GTA III canon (don't quote me on that, though). Therefore there will only be three Mafia Families.

And I've already played LCS. There were more gangs than just the Mafia fighting. I want a game where there's only Mafia Families fighting.

Do you know why? Because otherwise it would be boring. Having the same gangs in the game for the entire storyline would just leave to repetitive missions and gameplay experience. I doubt CTW will focus solely on the Triads, either.

Edited by Gabriel Constantin

Mainland Marauder
I believe R* have already announced that China Town Wars will be set in the GTA III canon (don't quote me on that, though). Therefore there will only be three Mafia Families.

Well, not necessarily true - they've retconned the hell out of the GTA3 canon as they went along. The Sindaccos, for instance, never showed up until SA I believe and it wasn't until LCS that it was "explained" why they weren't in GTA3.