4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Chinatown Wars Website!

markiij

JonnyVercetti

Wait a min...that logo is nearly exactly the same as your one....you looked at the website first dident you! lol.

Wait a min...that logo is nearly exactly the same as your one....you looked at the website first dident you! lol.

No I used this picture as a refference;) :

user posted image

Then after that I found the website XD, well I can change the colors some other time tounge.gif...

JonnyVercetti

No I used this picture as a refference;) :

user posted image

Ah, I see. tounge.gif

• 5 weeks later...

This is stupid they are going to make a game for the nintendo DS but no PS3 or 360? We are going to have to wait another two years before the next GTA is anounced and they can't even make a small stories title for the next generation consoles...???

GTA3Freak-2001
This is stupid they are going to make a game for the nintendo DS but no PS3 or 360? We are going to have to wait another two years before the next GTA is anounced and they can't even make a small stories title for the next generation consoles...???

GTA IV just released a mere 3 or 4 months ago, even if China Town Wars wasn't announced you'd still be waiting around 2 years for a new GTA. These games don't happen quickly be it DS game or PS3 game. Also remember Rockstar Leeds are the ones developing China Town Wars, the same team who did the PSP Stories games. Rockstar North are the ones who handle the big games so China Town Wars does not effect the production of the next major GTA.

GTA IV just released a mere 3 or 4 months ago, even if China Town Wars wasn't announced you'd still be waiting around 2 years for a new GTA. These games don't happen quickly be it DS game or PS3 game. Also remember Rockstar Leeds are the ones developing China Town Wars, the same team who did the PSP Stories games. Rockstar North are the ones who handle the big games so China Town Wars does not effect the production of the next major GTA.

Actually it may effect because R* Leeds is developing in conjunction with R* north so they have a hand in it too...

Thats not what I meant I was saying instead of making this small DS title why couldn't they have expanded it a little more and made it like another stories title for the next generation consoles?

Thats not what I meant I was saying instead of making this small DS title why couldn't they have expanded it a little more and made it like another stories title for the next generation consoles?

But why wouldn't they make a game for the DS? Do the Nintendo owners have a GTA of their own? Yes, but it's a crappy GBA top-down version... Think about it, those who own Xbox's, PS's and PSP's all have a GTA title available + a new was just released 3 months ago and now R* is, like you said, expanding the series to another brand of consoles.

The Generation 7 systems will all have another GTA title, It just wont be a "Stories" Maybe a Vice City II or San Andreas II. It will also come in the future, GTA IV just came out. Max it out!!! then complain.

How do you know it'll be small?

Rockstar Leeds, as I've often mentioned, are former Gameboy programmers, at least some of the staff, and their expertise is small portable gaming, let's leave RN to the bigger tasks, as there is a clear difference.

R North are back at work, obviously...unlike me, planning all manner of GTA NeXt ....

DLC will likely be bigger then the DS game in size and scope, when all is said and done. We just have to see. RN never promised you a Rose Garden. tounge.gif