GTA 4 Drifting video

Jackmackg

Had fun making this! hope all enjoy this video.

sorry video taken down. most likely the music.

Note: you tube took it down not me.

Edited by Jackmackg

nice driiving i could use a drifter on my team you want to be on my team when i go online

You're really bad at drifting, no offense. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I know I'm coming off that way. It's just that you don't know how to drift at all. If I ever get a camera I'll put up a video.

come on npc_hunter he did kinda good and there was water on the streets he did good enough you did good jack don't listen to anything negative people say about you that was a good vid icon14.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Edited by mr fauston

No, you don't suck, you just need alot more practice. You've got to get your tailend to fishtail almost, and then slam the stick the opposite direction. I'll post a vid as soon as I get a camera soon. That thing where you spin around though, I've been doing that since I got the game. I spin 180, shoot the cops thru the windshield, and then finish the 180 and drive off. It's a basic trick.

come on npc_hunter he did kinda good and there was water on the streets he did good enough you did good jack don't listen to anything negative people say about you that was a good vid icon14.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

wow u really want to make as many post as posible but atleast u make good comments not bs

i'm not trying to make alot of post i'm just trying to help everyone here out as possible i tries my best to help people out

GTA3Freak-2001

That was more like powersliding rather then actual drifting, its pretty hard to do real drifting in the game though so its not like its all your doing.

yeah i know im not the best and even i think my video is boring but i could not fined a GTA4 drift video.

edit: powersliding. thank your GTA3Freak-2001

Crazy Asian

That wasn't drifting...

edit: 'Funner' isn't a word.

was that a sultan rc at the beginning i could'nt tell

No, you don't suck, you just need alot more practice. You've got to get your tailend to fishtail almost, and then slam the stick the opposite direction. I'll post a vid as soon as I get a camera soon. That thing where you spin around though, I've been doing that since I got the game. I spin 180, shoot the cops thru the windshield, and then finish the 180 and drive off. It's a basic trick.

Any chance of getting that on video? Ive heard a lot of people say they do that, but i'd like to see it.

come on people give him a break he wanted to make a video showing drifting he did pretty good he dritfs better then me because i always spin most of the time

Yeah, i've seen worse.

It may not have been the best but at least he put something out there for us to see.

As he said, there hadn't been a GTA4 powersliding/drifting vid out there before, and now there is. The world is now officially a better place.

Yeah, i've seen worse.

It may not have been the best but at least he put something out there for us to see.

As he said, there hadn't been a GTA4 powersliding/drifting vid out there before, and now there is. The world is now officially a better place.

yeah what he said ^

Dude, where the f*ck is the video?

I hate retards who post vids in forums, and then remove the link when people want to see it.

it was here earlier it said they took it down because of the music

yes it was he posted it right on his first post but it got taken down because of the music i seen it

EAZZY DUZ IT187
yes it was he posted it right on his first post but it got taken down because of the music i seen it

No it didn't... Still on there

No it didn't... Still on there

Hey, i made you a sig ages ago, how come you never used it ? sly.gif

michaelekylon

Hey, i made you a sig ages ago, how come you never used it ?  sly.gif

So what if you made him a sig. Ask him in a PM already

Anyway can you re upload it on youtube with different music?

can people stop posting in this topic. I made it to show some drifting video. sints youtube polled down my video (im going to stop copyright music in my videos) there no reason for it to still be active. Im going to try and make a new video but ill use other people i find online or whatever.

Edit:

Anyway can you re upload it on youtube with different music?

nope i only had one copy and when i was done i deleted it. did not care much about the video seeing i could make another one.