What can we expect?

Stokes

We have been told that GTA III through to San Andreas were one generation, and that GTA IV is the start of a whole new generation. There is a correlation between the first games of each of these different generations. First of all you have the names, they both just use roman numerals. Also both games were set in the same location, and both were set in the present even though GTA III is based in 2001, but that was the year of that games release. So if we consider these things, could the correlation continue through into the second game of this generation? If it does could we be looking at 'GTA Vice City 2' and would this game be set in the 80's? Finally what would the game be like? GTA III was the milder of the 3 GTA's of the previous generation and GTA IV seems to be pretty mild with all this realism that has been included. I believe that we will be looking at a beautiful reincarnation of Vice City, probably modeled after Miami considering that Vice city was based in Florida and that GTA IV was also based on city of new york. I also believe that this game will be a bit more crazier like GTA IV's ancestor that is GTA Vice City. Personally I would immensely enjoy my idea of Vice City 2, but i want to know what you think. biggrin.gif

BigAmericanTitties

vice city 2 will most likely be a game in the near future

Carl Vercetti

No way. I doubt that to the extreme. Vice City was a concept. 80's Miami... you just can't do it again. It's hard to explain. And honestly it would be the THIRD Vice City in less than 8 years. No thanks.

The only way I could see VC in another GTA would be if they literally remade it... like, Tommy Vercetti and everything...

But I wouldn't expect it this generation.

And honestly it would be the THIRD Vice City in less than 8 years. No thanks.

So? IV was the 3rd Liberty City in the same time period.

BigAmericanTitties

and i like VC's look, sunny and tropical. i wanna have a game in thta environment with great graphics.

Carl Vercetti
And honestly it would be the THIRD Vice City in less than 8 years. No thanks.

So? IV was the 3rd Liberty City in the same time period.

True, but this would be the third time in 3D. Making it the FOURTH time if you want to count the first game. Don't want to burn people out on tehh vicee.

@kareljanis: AUSTRALIA! tounge.gif

Vice City was a concept. 80's Miami... you just can't do it again. It's hard to explain.

Do you mean that it would be hard to recreate 80's Miami? I don't think it would. If you think about it; Rockstar could get building designs and concepts of that era that were no longer standing from Miami city hall, also Rockstar won't be creating an exact replica of Miami. I mean look at GTA IV, Liberty city isn't an exact replica of New york is it? I personally can't see a reason Rockstar couldn't recreate 80's Miami in a video game.