[WIP]Cop Reskins

DrDean

Well, I made these 3 cop reskins; but the problem is I don't have San Andreas. I got the textures and model from a Source engine port (Half-Life 2, Portal, those games etc.) and I reskinned them.

New facemap, gloves, and recolor.

user posted image

A down jacket, like from GTA IV. Ignore the head and the pants, those are both fixed.

user posted image

Zombie.

user posted image

I might make more variations, but for now I'll leave it until I can convert all of the images from .VTF to whatever San Andreas uses. By the way, what does SA use? tounge.gif

am sorry,but there isn't allowed convert models from other games,except by rockstar. sarcasm.gif

Troll.

Oh f*ck.

It is from Max Payne, I think. Crap.

Well, this was on Google.

user posted image

Well, I didn't convert it. Just downloaded. bored.gif

Can we get back to the skin, even if it technically is for Max Payne?

max payne is by rockstar  dozingoff.gif

Max Payne is made by Remedy. And the Playstation 2 publisher is Rockstar. I believe that cop is from the PC-port, which is published by Gathering of Developers. So no, those models are not by Rockstar.

if anything in one game was done by rockstar,that game is part of rockstar sarcasm.gif

Troll.

if anything in one game was done by rockstar,that game is part of rockstar sarcasm.gif

Yes, but nothing was done by Rockstar in Max Payne. Remedy made everything in Max Payne, R* only published it.

but it's by rockstar because them done publishing or added some textures or other damn thing!

read the rules,lol sarcasm.gif

Troll.

if anything in one game was done by rockstar,that game is part of rockstar  sarcasm.gif

Yes, but nothing was done by Rockstar in Max Payne. Remedy made everything in Max Payne, R* only published it.

Well GTAF has allowed everything that was rigged from Max Payne so far, so why stop this?

Is the middle jacket dude rigged?

For GTA? No. Why, you want that head? It's from Half-Life 2.

Has anybody noticed the increase in carmods that are NFS conversions? tounge.gif

I cannot recall rockstar doing any NFS game... and imo those textures are pretty good.. icon14.gif and as said above... there's a bunch of Max Payne conversions that seem to go unquestioned on their rockstar made-ness...

*Hopes to see download pretty soon*

• 1 month later...
am sorry,but there isn't allowed convert models from other games,except by rockstar. sarcasm.gif

That is from Rockstar noob. Its Max Payne 2.

Schallerboy20

MinnieMan what the f*ck is it with you going around and flaming everyone? IF YOU f*ckING READ THE POST YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE MODELS ARENT BY ROCKSTAR. Rockstar only PUBLISHED it. Dude, you gotta read the WHOLE post before just scrolling to the bottom and replying.

• 1 month later...

He Is steal "The Law Mod" and edit the model

FOR PROOF!!: WRITE THE LAW MOD IN GOOGLE

He Is steal "The Law Mod" and edit the model

FOR PROOF!!: WRITE THE LAW MOD IN GOOGLE

Why do you fa**ots have to revive dead threads

NOBODY GIVES A sh*t ABOUT THIS THREAD ANYMORE.

Actually, Rockstar assisted with the voice acting in both Max Payne games. They were involved, but who cares now, right?

It's an old thread etc. etc. whatsthat.gif

Actually, Rockstar assisted with the voice acting in both Max Payne games. They were involved, but who cares now, right?

They did? That's why I recognised a 'cop' voice from San Andreas (If I'm not mistaken from the 'croupier' missions in SF, where you have to stash 'half a ton of mary' into some fed his trunk) as a 'cleaner' from Max Payne 2.

Maybe they used the same guy to do the voice... haven't checked it out though smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
MinnieMan what the f*ck is it with you going around and flaming everyone? IF YOU f*ckING READ THE POST YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE MODELS ARENT BY ROCKSTAR. Rockstar only PUBLISHED it. Dude, you gotta read the WHOLE post before just scrolling to the bottom and replying.

Flaming?? OMFG.......... -_- whatsthat.gif

SLAYERMAGGOT

Why you bump this topic whit your useless sh*t? idiot! angry.gificon13.gif

Sir, GTFO!

icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif

• 2 months later...