Getting the Romero

Delano.888

Okay, I know you can get the Romero, by parking it in your parking spot in the mission undertaker, and then leaving which causes the mission to fail, wich will give you it. But I was wondering...

Can you get the Romero after the mission, will you still have it or will it be around somewhere close, or will it dissapear? (maybe someone takes it away, I haven't done the mission yet)

Also:

On this site...........

This is said:

After the completion of the mission, it can be seen at the Church in Algonquin.

Can somebody check those 2 things? I find it really important that I will get it, as I want all the special cars in this game, but don't like to fail missions...

THANX!

it will still be parked where you drove it to in the mission for a while. And when you are driving one there are others spawning around the place. And yes for a small time after the mission it remains at the church.

Hope this helps.

it will still be parked where you drove it to in the mission for a while. And when you are driving one there are others spawning around the place. And yes for a small time after the mission it remains at the church.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much, no I don't have to fail the mission, also in, tunnel of death, is there a way to get that cool police van without failing the mission? I mean the Police Stockade...

Edited by Delano.888

DudeWeresMyHog

You can also get that one from failing the mission but I dont think youd whant that.

But isnt it just a normal police van that comes once you have 4 stars? If it is just steal one then, once your in one your pretty protected to get away.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much, no I don't have to fail the mission, also in, tunnel of death, is there a way to get that cool police van without failing the mission? I mean the Police Stockade...

No. You have to shoot Packie, as if you drive it all the way to the objective the doors lock.

Hope this helps.

No. You have to shoot Packie, as if you drive it all the way to the objective the doors lock.

That sucks, I don't want to fail missions... I always reload after failing...

After the mission is over, a couple of Washingtons and Romero's start to drive away, and you can chase after and kill the Romero driver without failing the mission. Also if you drive a Washington around, a few (I mean a FEW) Romero's might appear on the streets driving.

It isn't a disaster if you fail a mission...

I know, I just want to make the perfect savegame (reload after dying or getting busted to)

I know, I just want to make the perfect savegame (reload after dying or getting busted to)

Why?

Why?

I always do that in GTA, I have no idea why, it just makes me feel better then completing it the normal way...

In my case, the Romero turned left after leaving from the graveyard parking lot and stopped behind a red light. Easiest steal ever.

TheSamurai Hobo

Why?

I always do that in GTA, I have no idea why, it just makes me feel better then completing it the normal way...

I did that on my 2nd run through..it's not worth it turn.gif

Why?

I did that on my 2nd run through..it's not worth it turn.gif

Whatever, when I play a GTA I

Get it to 100%

Get everything I can to 100% Like muscle in SA, Friendships in IV,

Have 0 deaths

Have 0 busteds

Have exact the same mission started as mission completed number

Well, that's about it, I'm doing it, whether you like it or not.