Are You Morbid?

Slamman

Borrowing a song title from Celtic Frost... I found this rather interesting, yet possibly upsetting.

The further you click, be forewarned...there maybe better things left unknown to your virgin mind.

wow.gif

I just thought Truth is stranger then fiction and this appears to prove it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

rampage_ani.gifmercie_blink.gifnervous.gif

Jesus... that 6yr old girl who had 21 feet of her intestines sucked out her ass.

What a f*cking way to go.

Jesus... that 6yr old girl who had 21 feet of her intestines sucked out her ass.

Yeahhhh, I had no problem with any of the others, but that one, the very last, f*cked my sh*t up.

user posted image

2007: Jennifer Strange, a 28-year-old woman from Sacramento, died of water intoxication while trying to win a Wii console in a KDND 107.9 "The End" radio station's "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest, which involved drinking large quantities of water without urinating

WTH? is this real? how f*cking stupid can you get.

2007: Jennifer Strange, a 28-year-old woman from Sacramento, died of water intoxication while trying to win a Wii console in a KDND 107.9 "The End" radio station's "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest, which involved drinking large quantities of water without urinating

WTH? is this real? how f*cking stupid can you get.

Yeah, that was a pretty big deal when it happened. Got heavy coverage from local news stations in California.

The important thing is she won. Actually, I'm not sure about that. Raw deal.

On 24 March 1975, Alex Mitchell, a 50-year-old bricklayer from King's Lynn, England, died laughing while watching the Kung Fu Kapers episode of The Goodies, featuring a Scotsman in a kilt battling a vicious black pudding with his bagpipes. After twenty-five minutes of continuous laughter Mitchell finally slumped on the sofa and expired from heart failure. His widow later sent the Goodies a letter thanking them for making Mitchell's final moments so pleasant.

It's not from the same page... but woah!

Damn i feel sorry for that 6 year old girl. What a wayto f*cking go, sounds more like something out of a horror movie than in real life.

TenaciousD.

That's the one that grabbed my attention. Terrible way to go, sounds like a mix of Final Destination and Happy Tree Friends.

U8p4GiO.png

2ZqLHCC.png

In my opinion, I think the man who comitted suicide in front of his webcam made me nearly puke.

Also, they should list down a thing that happened last year in Australia; some 13-year-old girl died because her hair sucked out through a spa hole.

Adam Jensen

1626: Francis Bacon died of pneumonia contracted while filling a chicken with ice in order to prove that freezing preserves food.

Jesus Christ what a moron

1626: Francis Bacon died of pneumonia contracted while filling a chicken with ice in order to prove that freezing preserves food.

A moron? At least he tried to help humanity while dieing. Because of him, we have freezers. Would you prefer to eat your chicken or drink your milk while it's off? I didn't think so. 'Imbecil'.

No, that was Francis Bacon. happy.gif

# 458 BCE: Aeschylus, Greek playwright, was killed when an eagle dropped a live tortoise on him, mistaking his bald head for a stone. The tortoise survived.

That guy deserves a medal, that's one nice f*ck-up.

Adam Jensen

A moron? At least he tried to help humanity while dieing. Because of him, we have freezers. Would you prefer to eat your chicken or drink your milk while it's off? I didn't think so. 'Imbecil'.

Its still a moronic way to die. Filling a chicken with ice. Its hilarious biggrin.gif

He didn't invent a refrigerator. He stuffed ice in the chicken

Edited by GTAvanja

Yeah I feel sorry for the 6yr old too.

That would have been horrific.

G1T

Dealt with a road traffic accident once where a five year old girl got hit by a car. She went rolling across the pavement at high speed, which acted like sandpaper and stripped both her clothing and flesh from her body.

Not nice to say the least. confused.gif

--- AMF ---

user posted image

-= A joke is a very serious thing - Winston Churchill =-

I once saw someone get hit by a car too, his head smashed open on the pavement.

The driver was drunk, so I'm not surprised.

Borrowing a song title from Celtic Frost... I found this rather interesting, yet possibly upsetting.

The further you click, be forewarned...there maybe better things left unknown to your virgin mind.

wow.gif

I just thought Truth is stranger then fiction and this appears to prove it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

rampage_ani.gifmercie_blink.gifnervous.gif

How does that make one morbid? I would have thought hanging out in morgues or the basement of Hospitals would make one morbid. Both are great places to pick up girls. Some will come of a bit stiff, but if you work them just right, they soon loosen up.

1916: Grigori Rasputin, Russian mystic, was poisoned while dining with a political enemy, and supposedly he was given enough poison to kill three men his size. When he did not die, one assassin sneaked up behind him and shot him in the head, and while checking Grigori's pulse he was grabbed by the neck by the mystic and was strangled. He proceeded to run away, while the other assassins chased. They caught up to him after he was finally felled by three shots during the chase. The pursuers bludgeoned him, then threw him into a frozen river. When his body washed ashore, an autopsy showed the cause of death to be drowning. There is now some doubt about the credibility of this account, though

LOL

Stop reading my signature!

You just got E - Served!

Cookie count = 1

I just like the title. Tom Fischer used it for his own book on the subject of his band, but the real reason is Faces of Death doesn't interest me, but in a milder sense, I found this interesting... I also thought Stephen King could write some books around these instances.

The thing that initiated it was the public suicide on TV, I was unaware this happened twice and originally inspired the movie Network, I believe.

# 2005: 28-year-old South Korean, Lee Seung Seop, collapsed of fatigue and died after playing StarCraft for almost 50 consecutive hours in an Internet cafe.

So StarCraft does kill..

user posted image

Adam Jensen
1916: Grigori Rasputin, Russian mystic, was poisoned while dining with a political enemy, and supposedly he was given enough poison to kill three men his size. When he did not die, one assassin sneaked up behind him and shot him in the head, and while checking Grigori's pulse he was grabbed by the neck by the mystic and was strangled. He proceeded to run away, while the other assassins chased. They caught up to him after he was finally felled by three shots during the chase. The pursuers bludgeoned him, then threw him into a frozen river. When his body washed ashore, an autopsy showed the cause of death to be drowning. There is now some doubt about the credibility of this account, though

LOL

Yeah. I watched a movie about him once. Its f*ckin insane. Poisoned, shot IN THE HEAD, but died drowning in the river. Crazy world

Yeahhhh, I had no problem with any of the others, but that one, the very last, f*cked my sh*t up.

I live West of St. Louis Park, and that story is old here, but rather current for this list, of course, with it's historical perspective.

She was very upbeat and 'spunky' as you read in the article linked, after such a terrible fate... That is inspirational.

Even that story about the Wii contest was on our local news...though not a local event. It takes death to provoke some serious change it always seems.

LOL

Yeah. I watched a movie about him once. Its f*ckin insane. Poisoned, shot IN THE HEAD, but died drowning in the river. Crazy world

He was a wacked out drunkard monk.

Also, before he died, he promised the Tsar and Tsarina that no hard would come to thm while he was alive.

He dies, and guess what happened?

Yep, they were slaughtered by the Bolseheviks.

He was one wierd fellow, that Rasputin.

Part Urban myth, part reality, however, something that old, Urban Myth might not be the right word colgate.gif

# 1993: Garry Hoy, a Toronto lawyer, fell to his death after he threw himself through the glass wall on the 24th floor of the Toronto-Dominion Centre in order to prove the glass was "unbreakable."[94]

Fail.

tfdt7hY.gif

Adam Jensen
Part Urban myth, part reality, however, something that old, Urban Myth might not be the right word colgate.gif

I think the word you seek is urban legend, yes? wink.gif

# 1993: Garry Hoy, a Toronto lawyer, fell to his death after he threw himself through the glass wall on the 24th floor of the Toronto-Dominion Centre in order to prove the glass was "unbreakable."[94]

Fail.

Yeah, I saw them test that on Mythbusters. Apparently, he did it in front of the new intern, trying to prove it was unbreakable.

1998: In Congo, a soccer game ended when every player on the visiting team was struck by a fork bolt of lightning, killing them all instantly.

Holy sh*t! That's lucky in a way for the home team.

user posted image

I think the word you seek is urban legend, yes? wink.gif

In the words of the destitute Ed McMohan, "You are Correct, Sir!"

1978: Claude François, a French pop singer, was electrocuted when he tried to change a light bulb whilst standing in his bathtub which was full of water at the time.

How stupid can you get, i know it was 1978 but still electricity was well known about then.

1998: In Congo, a soccer game ended when every player on the visiting team was struck by a fork bolt of lightning, killing them all instantly.

What are the odd's of being struck by lightning?, in the millions?, 11 people killed by lightning at the same time, now that's crazy mercie_blink.gif.

s0h607k.jpg