Getting Drunk

kcoppersmith78

kcoppersmith78

Is it possable to get drunk alone or do you always need someone with you?

I couldn't do it without being with someone else. Kinda sucks, but oh well.

user posted image

It would've been awesome if getting drunk worked similar to Saints Row where you could go to a liquor shop, and buy different types of booze. Oh well. I still laugh when Niko calls out "YELLOW CAR" when he's drunk, hailing a taxi. biggrin.gif

Edited by Miamivicecity

CryptReaperDorian
It would've been awesome if getting drunk worked similar to Saints Row where you could go to a liquor shop, and buy different types of booze. Oh well. I still laugh when Niko calls out "YELLOW CAR" when he's drunk, hailing a taxi. biggrin.gif

"MISTER MAN", Niko falls on his face and Roman trips over and lands on Niko. And then you could imagine a truck with driving by with the radio all the way up and hearing the Pisswasser song. Other than that, you can only get drunk with friends and girlfriends. I remember dating Michelle and she didn't get drunk and Niko remarks asking why Michelle isn't drunk. lol.gif

Is it possable to get drunk alone or do you always need someone with you?

I've been drunk alone before. blush.gif Or are you referring to the game...then no, but it's always fun to call Roman and drink to the Old Country.

i just figured something out that you can go back inside the bar where you chase vladyou can't go all the way in there but you can go through th back door