Cant Get No. 1 Mission from brucie

Lubas

I cant get No. 1 mission from Brucie in Chapter Two anyone know but i have reached the Chapter Three and Almost to Chapter Four?

And Where is Stevie's Garage biggrin.gif

Help me Thx.

I cant get No. 1 mission from Brucie in Chapter Two anyone know but i have reached the Chapter Three and Almost to Chapter Four?

And Where is Stevie's Garage biggrin.gif 

Help me Thx.

Not quite sure what you mean by the first q, what chapters? EDIT: Oh you meant according to the guide? I hadn't looked at it before.

Stevie's garage is located on your map by an icon, once he sends the first text of course. But Brucie sets up the car delivery missions with Stevie so you must have done the first Brucie mission?

Edited by cps82

i mean i cant get it No 1 mission and i have reached the chapter three

Tony Mozzarelli 80

You get Brucies missions from the internet

assuming you mean the exotic car exports

So you're on chapter 3 and haven't had one mission for Brucie? That doesn't make sense? The first mission you do for Brucie is "Search and Delete" and I'm pretty sure the game can't progress to chapter 3 without completing it.

i believe he is talking about the race mission. And that mission is titled No.1.

But i just dont see how you be that far without getting that mission. mercie_blink.gif

greg17 is right but i dont know why i cant get the race mission from brucie and i have reached Chapter three

greg17 is right but i dont know why i cant get the race mission from brucie and i have reached Chapter three

check your SMS, call him, check your email. (in-game that is)

if that doesn't work - try looking around the net.

www.google.com , enjoy. (if the above doesn't work)

Apologies, forgot the mission was titled like that. Grammar helps(!); the "No. 1" mssion would have been clear. No offense!

But the same still applies. It has to appear, sure you didn't do it already or somebody else has done it?

cps82 i have been talk to my cousin and answer "I didnt play your GTA IV" mission must and i dont know sad.gif

Edited by Lubas