Crap Ending! Contains Spoilers.

marsh90

I just bought IV on 360 about two weeks ago. It was a f*cking fun game to play! Accept the ending for me sucked, I chose the deal and so Roman died, I really wish I 'd chosen the other one. I 'd way rather have Roman alive than bloody Kate. She's just boring and irritating whereas Romans funny as hell. So i'm gonna play through again it again so that i have roman alive at the end and not some sh*t person who i can't ever ring anyway cos for some reason her cell is engaged constantly after the completion of the game. and roman's free taxi service was always really helpful.

DudeWeresMyHog

Since you chose deal Kate gets angry with you and decides not to speak to you again.

I'd choose revenge, its easier, you still get the 250k and Roman is alive.

Its almost as if R* wants you to choose revenge.

gtaistotallylame

At I chose deal but then the mission got too hard I think. So I decided to go back and and chose revenge. But now I wish I had kept on going with deal because roman is annoying as hell.

Roman is a cool dude, all Kate does is whine and won't let you be more then friends anyway so keep your cousin alive!

The good part of the end for me, was the bit leading up to the end and not the ending itself.

but im wondering about one thing, after the wedding, eighter roman or kate gets shot, and after that niko wants revenge for that, i chose revenge on dimitri so i have no clu what to do after roman died, do someone have a link on youtube or something for that?

i dont mean when roman gets shot but when LJ or who ever it is calls because they have found the guy who killed roman...

That doesn't make it a bad ending; a sad one maybe. I chose revenge and I thought it was a fantastic ending (not too sure about the actual mission's gameplay though).

Catalinaslover

Choose Deal here..im a greedy bastard and roman kinda wanted it...tho revenge is maybe what game hints/build up too.

Will replay whole game soon and choose it then.

What i been thinking bout is the DLC..feels like we get some new story missions and i wonder howt hats gonnas play out with(especially) our last choices...Hmm interesting to find out.

Edited by Catalinaslover