Gone in 60 seconds

GTA_Vet

Right, i had an idea.. That came another thread about making a need for speed remake on the xbox.

Now if you have seen Libery City, you will get the jist. If not basically it's about a group of people who have to steal 50 valuable car's in 48 hours. What i need is

-People with mics (doesnt matter if you havn't but it would help)

-Someone who can video the film (fraps etc)

-atleast 10 members

If i have enough people and a camera man etc, this could go further.

Hit me back if you think you could be in.

1st on this one hell yeah!

mic +1

driving skills +1

video compatable -1

now, what are considered t be "valuable cars"?

Hey man, I'm in for sure smile.gif

*I've got a mic

*I've got some leet driving skills

Please make me in biggrin.gif

Edit: If My name isn't clue enough, I love muscle cars smile.gif

Edited by GTCharged

sh*t wait! This isn't going to be on the PS3 is it? :0

Damn Xbox Fanboys confused.gif

tounge.gif

sh*t wait! This isn't going to be on the PS3 is it? :0

Damn Xbox Fanboys confused.gif

tounge.gif

This will be on the PS3, what do you have?

LOL. I am just tired. In your original post you wrote the word xbox, so my brain scrambled.

I'm in, I have the PS3.

LOL. I am just tired. In your original post you wrote the word xbox, so my brain scrambled.

I'm in, I have the PS3.

Brilliant.

PSN: BatesAvfc

Im in, ive got awesome driving skills.

This sounds awesome, do you want some people to be the cops aswell ??

PSN: Leeh1989

I need some more friends who play often around the same time zone would be good.

Kool.

I nee atleast 10 people. One of which needs a Camera to record all of the main parts.

AmazingAaron

yo

im in bates

u alredy got my PSN

so invite me when your doing this ... kkk

im quite good at driving aswell

l8r

user posted image

i'm in as well bates

Sure mate.

Now i need someone with a camera who can record the game.

icon14.gif I like the idea. When I read it, I had some ideas as to how the finished product could look. If this is truly a community project, I figured there'd be no harm in throwing out my ideas and you can do with them what you like.

-Do a GTA version of the Gone in 60 Seconds trailer, not a full-length movie. A video of a couple minutes will not only be easier to make but it will be able to be made better and hold viewer's interest longer than a full-length feature.

-Try to recreate the scenes from the movie (or its trailer) by emulating the footage/camera angles used; shot for shot.

-Use the actual film's actors to supply the dialogue for their GTA counterparts.

I'll be happy to help if needed. I have a headset mic and could probably rig my PS3 through my computer to record the footage. I also have some decent editing experience. The best times for me to help out are on my days off from work. Typically weekdays, during the day.

icon14.gif I like the idea. When I read it, I had some ideas as to how the finished product could look. If this is truly a community project, I figured there'd be no harm in throwing out my ideas and you can do with them what you like.

-Do a GTA version of the Gone in 60 Seconds trailer, not a full-length movie. A video of a couple minutes will not only be easier to make but it will be able to be made better and hold viewer's interest longer than a full-length feature.

-Try to recreate the scenes from the movie (or its trailer) by emulating the footage/camera angles used; shot for shot.

-Use the actual film's actors to supply the dialogue for their GTA counterparts.

I'll be happy to help if needed. I have a headset mic and could probably rig my PS3 through my computer to record the footage. I also have some decent editing experience. The best times for me to help out are on my days off from work. Typically weekdays, during the day.

Yeah, i like your idea's. I wasn't planning on doing a hole hour or anything, Just a simple trailer.

But yeah you definately have some ideas and know what your on about so yeah i'd be happy for you to help.

PSN: BatesAvfc

icon14.gif

When I went up that ramp, my bike hit the railing, and then i flew out from the bike, hit the second rail you were trying to push the bike over, and faceplanted into the suv that's right there, it's gray.

This is an OT post for you people wondering wtf im talking about. I'm ingame with bates.

When I went up that ramp, my bike hit the railing, and then i flew out from the bike, hit the second rail you were trying to push the bike over, and faceplanted into the suv that's right there, it's gray.

This is an OT post for you people wondering wtf im talking about. I'm ingame with bates.

lol.giflol.gif I wondered what you were doing. I was trying to push the bike for you, but it went somewhere?