GTA Wii & DS

gamesguru

It would be awesome (except the graphics, but they could go back to an older GTA look(s)).

Wii:

-Aim guns with the pointer.

-Motion sensing for fighting, bat swinging and object (grenades and moltovs aswell) throwing.

-Mii's as peds or main character; LMAO!

-Play music off SD card.

-Weather changes depending on the actual weather on the weather channel.

-A GTA channel.

-Draw custom billboards and car skins.

-Link Up

DS:

-Old Top Down Gameplay (good for the people who have been around since the golden oldies).

-Download Stations mean possibilities for DLC.

-Record phrases for main character using the Mic.

-Custom Billboards and Car skins (stylus).

-Wi-Fi multiplayer.

-Second screen can hold all the HUD, Map and Icons etc.

-Link Up.

OT:

Now I know the Wii gets allot of lip round here so don't call me a complete p*ssy 'cause I have one. But I've been with Ninty since the NES. I must admit I don't like the Wii, but it has some superb titles inc: Okami, SSBB, Mario Galaxy.

-----Discuss,

• 3 years later...

No, please NOT AGAIN a GTA on Nintendo crap.

This will only be a big loss for R* cuz noone would buy that anyway.

Would you really buy GTA 5 which is orginally f*cking awesome and f*cking great combined and great physic engine and great detail for PC/PS3/360, or would you buy a 8bit version of it only to use touchpad or this strange Wii remote?? Well, I wouldn't...

GTA isn't really made for Nintendo. It's made for Sony and Microcrap.

senor_huevos_benedicto

Of course not. That would be dreadful.

They made a separate GTA game - Chinatown Wars - for your handheld needs.

Well, they're sure not going to be releasing on the Wii or DS, as the Wii is dead, and the DS is so underpowered that the user experience would suffer, and also slowing down. Wii U and 3DS could be possible. In the case of Wii U, it actually could be a smart move, but I don't know if Rockstar is aiming to do something with it, the lack of information on GTA V's platforms could indicate that. A 3DS GTA will probably happen if Rockstar sees it could be profitable, as there hasn't yet been a "proper" Nintendo handheld without a GTA game. But again, considering CW's poor sales, I'm not so sure on that.

Johnny Playert

Come on man, this will never happen... if they want to do something with handhelds they'll incorporate the PS Vita with the PS3 version...

Ds... No ... Just no

As for the wii .. I would like to actually feel like Im beating the hooker the death

It would be awesome (except the graphics, but they could go back to an older GTA look(s)).

Wii:

-Aim guns with the pointer.

-Motion sensing for fighting, bat swinging and object (grenades and moltovs aswell) throwing.

-Mii's as peds or main character; LMAO!

-Play music off SD card.

-Weather changes depending on the actual weather on the weather channel.

-A GTA channel.

-Draw custom billboards and car skins.

-Link Up

DS:

-Old Top Down Gameplay (good for the people who have been around since the golden oldies).

-Download Stations mean possibilities for DLC.

-Record phrases for main character using the Mic.

-Custom Billboards and Car skins (stylus).

-Wi-Fi multiplayer.

-Second screen can hold all the HUD, Map and Icons etc.

-Link Up.

OT:

Now I know the Wii gets allot of lip round here so don't call me a complete p*ssy 'cause I have one. But I've been with Ninty since the NES. I must admit I don't like the Wii, but it has some superb titles inc: Okami, SSBB, Mario Galaxy.

-----Discuss,

user posted image

Imagine a 10 year old kid going into the store with his mom. He just got a Wii & is looking for a game. The cashier says "Would you like to buy this game that lets you to smoke weed, beat up hookers, go to strip clubs & run from the police while running everyone over?" Nintendo makes like some child-friendly games while the PS3 & Xbox 360 have a lot of rated M games.

Wii has obsolete hardware, but WiiU can work completely. If there's Vita connectivity, the tablet controller could be used the same way. And a Wii remote with a WiiMotionPlus works just like Move.

Problemses?

They're essentially two different games to GTA V on Xbox 360 & PS3. Sorry but this seems extremely unlikely...

Nintendo makes like some child-friendly games while the PS3 & Xbox 360 have a lot of rated M games.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

'Sup.

OT: No, of course not. The Wii is barely more powerful than the PS2, while the DS already has Chinatown Wars (which didn't sell particularly well). Now the Wii U and the 3DS, maybe. The Wii U has a planned release of this Christmas, so it could get a late port of GTA V. GTA could work quite well on the touchscreen controller (a lot better than it would on the Wii's pointy-clicky thing), provided the touchscreen is used for just the right balance of gimmickyness, like it was in Chinatown Wars. The Wii U also will have more power than the PS3 and Xbox 360, so they can market it as being "slightly more next-gen". Nintendo just needs to pull themselves together when it comes to marketing the thing to attract the 'hardcore' audience.

CryptReaperDorian

All the douchebags in this thread make me want to jump off a bridge.

Nintendo isn't a "family-friendly" company. If the Wii was meant for children, then you would never have games like Manhunt 2 and Scarface: The World is Yours on it. The reason why you don't see nearly enough good mature rated titles on the Wii is due to poor third-party support. All the developers wanted to work with technology that's more up-to-date. Get that sh*t through your thick skulls. After the release of the Wii U and Xbox 720 (or whatever it will be called), both the Xbox 360 and PS3 will start getting poor third-party support just like the Wii currently does. It's not long until you start seeing yearly sport titles and games made on a very low budget being the only new titles for the Xbox 360 and PS3.

^Refer to the brony above me.

user posted image

W3WQuU9.jpg

All the kids that surrounded me had superheroes - superman, spiderman etc. Paul was my superhero.

Damn you, Carrera GT.

No, please NOT AGAIN a GTA on Nintendo crap.

This will only be a big loss for R* cuz noone would buy that anyway.

Would you really buy GTA 5 which is orginally f*cking awesome and f*cking great combined and great physic engine and great detail for PC/PS3/360, or would you buy a 8bit version of it only to use touchpad or this strange Wii remote?? Well, I wouldn't...

GTA isn't really made for Nintendo. It's made for Sony and Microcrap.

Hello there

the funny thing is this should probably get locked wow.gif

Uh, why?

This is a legitimate topic, no?

Nintendo makes like some child-friendly games while the PS3 & Xbox 360 have a lot of rated M games.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

'Sup.

OT: No, of course not. The Wii is barely more powerful than the PS2, while the DS already has Chinatown Wars (which didn't sell particularly well). Now the Wii U and the 3DS, maybe. The Wii U has a planned release of this Christmas, so it could get a late port of GTA V. GTA could work quite well on the touchscreen controller (a lot better than it would on the Wii's pointy-clicky thing), provided the touchscreen is used for just the right balance of gimmickyness, like it was in Chinatown Wars. The Wii U also will have more power than the PS3 and Xbox 360, so they can market it as being "slightly more next-gen". Nintendo just needs to pull themselves together when it comes to marketing the thing to attract the 'hardcore' audience.

the wii still sucks dozingoff.gif its a mega fail from nintendo to hardcore gamers suicidal.gif ive played madworld and didnt like it

the wii still sucks dozingoff.gif  its a mega fail from nintendo to hardcore gamers suicidal.gif  ive played madworld and didnt like it

Last time I checked, Nintendo never really appealed to "hardcore" gamers.

And you not liking Madworld doesn't mean the Wii just flat out sucks, it's just your opinion.

I enjoyed Madworld, actually.

It's not my type of game, but it wasn't bad.

I'm not a fan of the Wii.

In fact, the only reason I bought a Wii was to play Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword (big TLoZ fan here).

There's nothing wrong with GTA being on the WiiU or the DS.

It's been proven that there are fans out there who own Wii's and would like to play GTA games without having to go out and buy another console.

GTA Advanced for the GBA was great!

A true hidden gem that didn't get the attention it deserved.

And Chinatown Wars was alright (although I played it on an iPhone)

I think GTA V on the WiiU (which supports HD 1080p graphics) would work out great.

Perhaps a different GTA on the 3ds that's more aimed to be in 3D could work out too!

Edited by Nigel xD

ThEtRuThSANANDREAS69
the wii still sucks dozingoff.gif  its a mega fail from nintendo to hardcore gamers suicidal.gif  ive played madworld and didnt like it

And you not liking Madworld doesn't mean the Wii just flat out sucks, it's just your opinion.

In fact, the only reason I bought a Wii was to play Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword (big TLoZ fan here).

It's been proven that there are fans out there who own Wii's and would like to play GTA games without having to go out and buy another console.

I think GTA V on the WiiU (which supports HD 1080p graphics) would work out great.

Perhaps a different GTA on the 3ds that's more aimed to be in 3D could work out too!

then go to a f*cking nintendo forum if you like there dicks so much. be f*cking real, there is no way gta will be on wii, and i will give everything i own away if it comes to wiiU. this thread isnt about nintendos strength(and honestly, the wii is sh*t to the xbox 360 and ps3) its about GTA on nintendo.

the funny thing is this should probably get locked  wow.gif

Uh, why?

This is a legitimate topic, no?

not related to gtav in the slightest it's cause he's a mod that why it can stay open if this was anyone else it would of been labeled useless and locked before you could blink twice

CryptReaperDorian

then go to a f*cking nintendo forum if you like there dicks so much. be f*cking real, there is no way gta will be on wii, and i will give everything i own away if it comes to wiiU. this thread isnt about nintendos strength(and honestly, the wii is sh*t to the xbox 360 and ps3) its about GTA on nintendo.

You're a deeck.

Fact: The Xbox 360 and PS3 will be sh*t compared to the Wii U. Don't even try to argue with the facts.

You mad, bro?

I just said I don't like the Wii and only bought it to play The Legend of Zelda games.

You...did read my post, right? dontgetit.gif

Also, I'm pretty sure I was talking about GTA on the WiiU and perhaps a different GTA on the 3ds.

Again, you did read my post, right?

I also never stated it will come to the WiiU or 3ds.

I simply stated that if there was, there would be nothing wrong with it.

And yeah, the Wii is a bit behind the 360 and PS3 and GTA V will never be on it, but the WiiU seems be heading in the right direction at least with it's innovation and graphical capabilities which gives GTA V a slight chance at being on the WiiU.

Slight.

Why don't you take head out of Microsoft and Sony's ass and open your eyes?

The Wii/WiiU/3ds isn't just for kids. There's a market out there for adult gamers too.

And since I'm already here, you might want to touch up on your grammar and sentence structure....unless you were R@G3 TYP1N!!!!11!!1!1!

This. I extremely agree. I bought my Wii in 2006, and I originally thought that there would be a bunch of GTA's on it, because back then, it was like the coolest console because you were the controller. But now that everybody wants everything on HD and latter with the Kinect and the PS move, Wii fell down. I would really love a GTA on a Nintendo console. I hope we'll be seeing it on Wii U as it will be even more powerful than 360 and PS3. Imagine all what you could you on the touchscreen!

Johnny Playert
All the douchebags in this thread make me want to jump off a bridge.

Nintendo isn't a "family-friendly" company. If the Wii was meant for children, then you would never have games like Manhunt 2 and Scarface: The World is Yours on it. The reason why you don't see nearly enough good mature rated titles on the Wii is due to poor third-party support. All the developers wanted to work with technology that's more up-to-date. Get that sh*t through your thick skulls. After the release of the Wii U and Xbox 720 (or whatever it will be called), both the Xbox 360 and PS3 will start getting poor third-party support just like the Wii currently does. It's not long until you start seeing yearly sport titles and games made on a very low budget being the only new titles for the Xbox 360 and PS3.

^Refer to the brony above me.

Hey, asswhipe... the Wii was DEFINITELY marketed for a more younger audience and trying to get families to play with their kids (and make money off 'em), hence all the f*cking countless Mario commercials and perfect families playing them. Look at all the games that got most marketing. And they only made SOME mature titles of all the criticism it got for lack of said titles. It was NEVER going to be the interactive super next-gen interactive gaming experience everybody thought it could be. Stop f*cking crying.

Hey, asswhipe... the Wii was DEFINITELY marketed for a more younger audience and trying to get families to play with their kids (and make money off 'em), hence all the f*cking countless Mario commercials and perfect families playing them. Look at all the games that got most marketing. And they only made SOME mature titles of all the criticism it got for lack of said titles. It was NEVER going to be the interactive super next-gen interactive gaming experience everybody thought it could be. Stop f*cking crying.

I face palmed so hard my nose started bleeding.

You are aware of this right?

user posted image

No difference

Edited by Nigel xD