Darn It

will2580

I am really annoyed. I went into the gun store to try and get at least a store credit because my RPG hit a lampost and killed me. A fair deal i thought but nooooo the guy just stared at me and said welcome!!!!! So naturally i got my gun out and shot him devil.gif and decided never to visit that store again. But then i needed to go again so i went there and saw 2 men running away and shouting free guns!!So i went in and he was still dead and now i cant buy anything!!!!! And all i wanted was a little refund angry.gif

LOL jeeze, if it's any consolation, you'll be rich and can buy endless amount of RPGs in the end! ...that is if you're gonna get to 100%.

LOL jeeze, if it's any consolation, you'll be rich and can buy endless amount of RPGs in the end! ...that is if you're gonna get to 100%.

I bet that cheered him up! tounge.gif

so it looks like the realism in gta is starting to attract a bad crowd. role players annoy me. liek people who are anal about grammar in forums.

dude, just reload your previous save . and stop creating replicas of swords from cardboard and going in the woods behind my place to have "epic battles". they aren't epic and you aren't a hero in any sense of the word. go for a run because you have some man titties to lose i bet.

DudeWeresMyHog
so it looks like the realism in gta is starting to attract a bad crowd. role players annoy me. liek people who are anal about grammar in forums.

dude, just reload your previous save . and stop creating replicas of swords from cardboard and going in the woods behind my place to have "epic battles". they aren't epic and you aren't a hero in any sense of the word. go for a run because you have some man titties to lose i bet.

I have witnessed one of these "Epic Battles" but it was only epic because we were screaming random 300 quotes at them.

Tonay_Montana

I have witnessed one of these "Epic Battles" but it was only epic because we were screaming random 300 quotes at them.

yeah I witnessed one too it was only epic because me and my friends were arrested for beating up the nerds....who knew that was a crime

So I went down to the Post Office to get a package delivered, and I'm waiting in line for like, half an hour. By the time I get to the front, I'm pretty pissed off with waiting. I'm summoned to one of the desks where this old man's sitting gormlessly and ask him how much it would be to deliver my package. I hand him the pack, he looks at it for about 5 minutes, hands it back and says...

Oh yeah, no one gives a f*ck.

Locked.

in5dJdX.png